PDA

View Full Version : restore previously excluded items from scan

Alicia
2008-03-23, 22:53
Please forgive me if this issue has already been posted. I couldn't find any with the search. I have several items that I have chossen to exclude from future scans Eg. Open with.
When I go to the place you can see what is listed and have the option to include it in future scans, nothing is listed there. Any ideas?

Version 1.52

XP SP2 Home edition

md usa spybot fan
2008-03-24, 03:32
There are two (2) types of ignores in Spybot:
Ignore single ("Exclude this detection from further searches") which ignores a particular detection within a Product.
Ignore Product ("Exclude this product from further searches") with ignores all detections with the same product name.
If you used "Exclude this detection from further searches", go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode > Settings > Ignore single entries > select the item you want to reinstate > Right click > select "Remove this exclude from the list".

If you used "Exclude this product from further searches", go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode > Settings > Ignore products > locate the item that you excluded and uncheck it.

Alicia
2008-03-24, 06:20
Thank you for explaining the difference. I was looking in all the wrong places. :)