PDA

View Full Version : spybot user question

rbigg
2008-03-28, 06:17
When I run Spybot in WinXP the program removes my tool tray bottom screen. Not sure why.

What do I do to get the tool tray back? It will come back once spybot finishes it's run---usually about 30 minutes

2008-03-28, 17:10
1.) operating system which u stated: win xp.
2.) spybot version
3.) please explain your problem in full detail, being lengthy isn't a problem. :)

rbigg
2008-03-29, 00:01
1. Yes. Win XP

2. version 1,4,0,3

3. Not much amplification. This is the problem. Run Spybot. Normally takes about 30 minutes in this app. Removes tool try on screen bottom during first of run. Tool try will be recovered at end of run.

Problem: how can I do other things until run is finished? What's removing tool tray?

md usa spybot fan
2008-03-29, 05:16
rbigg:

Firstly you are running an old version of Spybot. The current version can be downloaded from here:
Mirror selection - The home of Spybot-S&D!
http://www.spybot.info/en/mirrors/index.html
Do you mean that Spybot is overlaying the Taskbar? If so the cause is most likely that you expanded Spybot to full screen overlaying the Taskbar and then exited the program with it that way.

What happens if you right click on the title bar in the Spybot window and select minimize? Is Spybot iminimized into the Taskbar?

rbigg
2008-03-29, 22:13
Let me download and install the update program. If I run it and still have the problem, I'll bring it back to the forum.

Thanks.

PS: The spybot I'm running isn't maximum screen. Screen is medium. That tool tray is somehow getting removed.

2008-03-30, 04:29
Let me download and install the update program. If I run it and still have the problem, I'll bring it back to the forum.

Thanks.

PS: The spybot I'm running isn't maximum screen. Screen is medium. That tool tray is somehow getting removed.

i hope that solves u prob.