PDA

View Full Version : [Issue 062] immunization problem

pics56
2006-02-24, 16:11
I recently reinstalled Spybot and no matter how many times I update and immunize, when I recheck, it always says 12 additional protections possible. This morning I immunized, it said 4154 bad products are now blocked. I clicked on the check again button, it changes to 4142 bad products already blocked, 12 additional protections possible. Please immunize. So I again reinstalled spybot and the same thing is still happening. Anyone have a clue???
Thanks for any help

md usa spybot fan
2006-02-24, 18:06
It just a bug in the counting of the items being immunized using Spybot 1.4 and does not affect the protection offered by the immunization facility. It has been noted before. For example, see the following thread:
cant immunize 12 items
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=959

christof
2006-02-27, 23:18
I also have the same problem using win 98se.Spybot immunizes and then says 6 more immunizations possible.I wonder why this happens when you press immunize under the recovery icon but when you press immunize next to the Spybot icon it immunizes all problems,and its always 6 badies when [after I update].The other person that posted a similar problem stated he has 12 more immunizations possible,I wonder what oper.sys. hes using.OH, just read the other forum someone has win 98se but a problem with 12 more immunizations possible.I wonder what the SpyBot administrators say about this glitch.I have win xp pro and home ver. and both run fine,its a glitch in the older operating system.,s.????