PDA

View Full Version : Warning window/w Zlob.DNSChanger.rtk

LoneLurker
2008-04-09, 19:24
Received a "Warning" window, 'There were problems in the include file H:\Program Files\Spybot\Includes\TrogansC.sbi
See 'Include errors.log' for details.'

Within that log file is, "4/9/2008 11:20:33 AM H:\Program Files\Spybot\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger.rtk | <$FILE_EXE>" (W/O quotes, of course.)

I understand that is a problem and could not be removed? What action should be followed by me to check this problem?

I am not any type of a professional in use of this system, just a very curious user any HELP would be appreciated.

TIA for reading my desperate plead for HELP,

LoneLurker
2008-04-09, 19:53
P.S. Just checked SBS&D and it is DIW (Dead In the Water), NOT RESPONDING, it is approx. halfway through the operation of removing all that was found, nothing dangerous according to my final window before it stopped working. Will use my 'Process Explorer' (SysInternals) to end SBS&D. This has been happening ever so often within the last two or three updates of SBS&D. Any specific info you may want just tell me where to find.

This is a longer story, but; the short version is, "other problems, not computer related, came up and had to attend to that now it will not allow me to add this to my original message." So you get another,

Pixelpete
2008-04-09, 23:11
I got the same message today. Otherwise Spybot runs fine and ends with nothing found congratulations . A full virus and rootkit scan showed no problems.