PDA

View Full Version : Spybot S&D for Experts only?

Bedouin
2008-04-17, 07:50
I have used Spybot for over a year and have no complaints. I am really grateful. However this week I had a problem and posted my first posting and received an amazingly good reply; very professional indeed. Thank you md usa spybot fan for that!
My question is: Is Spybot really only for the "experts"?
I am no expert. The reply I recieved was too complicated FOR ME to carry out.
It was recommended to me to uninstall by immunizing...etc.... a long and complicated proceedure FOR ME.
I need to delete 1.4 and reinstall 1.5.2 - which I can do just by deleting and installing - however will I have a problem if I don't do it the way I was recommended to do and therefore not benefit from Spybot S&D?
Thank you in advance.

SpybotAchim
2008-04-17, 17:58
Hi Bedouin,

If any kind of software is only for "experts" depends on how you define the term "expert". Would only a real computer programmer be an expert? Or would it be enough to be an experienced user of common software?

But about your problem: I think everybody in here tries its best to be clear and to write down everything that's necessary to solve a problem. If it still happens that you do not understand an instruction - just say what you did not understand, ask once more and wait for the answer! :popcorn: I am sure you will not have to wait long.

Best regards
Achim

Bedouin
2008-04-18, 00:57
Thanks
wouldn't want you to misunderstand me; I think he answered me more than well. It wasn't that I didn't "understand" just a bit complicated for me !
Thanks