PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with the fix option

matthewp
2008-04-17, 14:44
Hi sorry for posting as i have done plenty of reading on this in the last day and half and i am still no better off now than what i was when i first started. I have ran the spy bot software and when i press fix it appears to have carried out a fix but nothing dissapears. If i run the scan the same items come back again as if they are re-installing thereselves somehow

spybotsandra
2008-04-17, 14:45
Hello,

We need some more information.
Which version of Spybot-S&D are you running?
Do you have the latest updates installed?

Which items do you mean exactly?
What are they named?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

matthewp
2008-04-17, 14:59
Hi Sandra,

Version 1.52 i carried out the updates and everything seems fine it finds lots i have tried to attach a screen shot of what it found i press the button "fix" and then shutdown restatrt and do another scan and the problems all come back again.

matthewp
2008-04-17, 15:06
I Have tried to attach a log and i have taken using hijack

spybotsandra
2008-04-17, 15:07
Hello,

So if you can't attach a screenshot tell us what the problems are named that are found after a scan. Thanks.

Best regads
Sandra
Team Spybot

matthewp
2008-04-17, 15:13
i have had to zip my screen shot as i struggled to attach it as an image.

spybotsandra
2008-04-17, 15:23
Hello,

I am sorry, but this screenshot shows nothing about found items, only the upper left of the program.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

matthewp
2008-04-17, 15:37
Hi sorry about that please have a look at this file i tried to reduce the size to upload it to the forum and it didn't work. here is the correct zip.

and also listed

Zango 1 entry

2020 2 entries

180 solutions 1 entry

coolwwwsearch.leftovers 1 entry

smithfraud-c 8 entries

smithfraud-c-gp 1 entry

microsoft windows security centre task manager 2 entrys

second thought.stloader 1 entry

spybotsandra
2008-04-17, 15:39
Hello,

Ah. Ok.
You have an infected computer so please follow the procedure in this link:
"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22) where a helper will advise you when available.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot