PDA

View Full Version : virtumonde

Enuf2BDangerous
2008-04-28, 22:11
Hello,
I have been trying to remove virtumonde from my computer at home. I have done all the things suggested not to do in the prelimiary notes like turn off the system trying to remove an infection. So my question is should I just format the hard drive and start over or can you assist me in removing virtumonde from the computer. Currently I am at another location. I did run the online anti virus scan and saved the log. (on the other computer) I do not have a copy now but I can send it later if you can still help me. I also ran HiJackThis but again the log is on the other computer. Please advise. Thanks!

tashi
2008-04-28, 22:38
Hello,

Hello,
So my question is should I just format the hard drive and start over or can you assist me in removing virtumonde from the computer. Currently I am at another location. I did run the online anti virus scan and saved the log. (on the other computer) I do not have a copy now but I can send it later if you can still help me. I also ran HiJackThis but again the log is on the other computer. Please advise. Thanks!
When you are back on the computer where you saved the logs please start a new topic and post them.

Then a helper will advise you as soon as available.

Cheers.