PDA

View Full Version : Cant play GAME (Rakion) After installing SSD

jopatz
2008-04-29, 03:24
Hello there...im wondering if you can help me y this thing happening..!!!...last day I install Spybot and made an update then made a thorough scan...after which close my PC...then for the next day as i started playing a game(rakion) its online....it wont start up anymore....it well go to the panel of the game but after nothing happens....im a newbie here and i dont know anything about it!!!i search in google...but it says that its due to new program installed so maybe its SSD...tnx for anyhelp///....

Yodama
2008-04-29, 15:11
hello,

If you have the resident shield (teatimer) activated try deactivating it.

If this does not help please do the following:

navigate to this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
and copy the latest "checks" and "fixes" .txt and attach them to your next post or send them to detections@spybot.info referencing this thread.

jopatz
2008-04-30, 13:08
hello,

If you have the resident shield (teatimer) activated try deactivating it.

If this does not help please do the following:

navigate to this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
and copy the latest "checks" and "fixes" .txt and attach them to your next post or send them to detections@spybot.info referencing this thread.

>
>
>
>ge thanks man...but i mistakenly damaged my rakion files already which turns out to be more worst....!!!! i click som files there which loose the rakion.exe,,... hell of a crap!!!....now ive uninstalled the rakion because its no use anymore...now no more games yet!!!huhuhu.....but im still using spybot....but i will definitely be installing rakion next time!!! so maybe u can still help me determinng my problem....in case next time this will still be happening....

heres the latest check in my log files...

jopatz
2008-05-01, 05:17
hi there yodama...!!!i have already installed back rakion but still it wont play gee....i did disabled tea timer..but it wont work..!!!!i hope u can reply to me again....what should i do men....hope u can reply to this post...:sad::sad:

Yodama
2008-05-02, 08:36
hello,

I did not find any hints to the issue in the log files. I am going to see what happens when I try to run the game on a test machine.

Do you have other security software installed on your computer? For instance a personal firewall and/or a anti virus scanner with an active component?

jopatz
2008-05-03, 03:49
other than that...none!!!i only have a basic firewall on windows....and everything is doing fine before.....what i mean i can play rakion even my anti virus is there.....it really happens when i do install spybot...tnx anyway.....
ow i also have a Ccleaner....but even this program doesnt do anything with the game...coz its here already in my computer....before i installed the game....tnx dr....:red::red:

Yodama
2008-05-04, 17:10
do you already have AVG8 ? it has more features than the previous version and this could be related to the issue.
what happens if you undo the immunization within Spybot S&D?

Since friday I have tried to download and test the game, but the download never finishes and the download server does not support resuming. Well if the issue still persists without immunization , teatimer and without having Spybot S&D deleted anything the issue does not appear to be related to Spybot S&D at all.

You should check if the firewall rules still work for the game, you should also check if AVG has any setting that may be related to networking.

jopatz
2008-05-05, 01:17
...im only using free stuff here....and bout the immunization....yeah i did to undo it...but still nothing happens...end processes with teatimer..but still nothing...
well there were two kind of rakion...the international server and the sea server...
RIS and RSS....im using RSS....ge thanks yodama for your time....maybe i have to uninstall first spybot and check if the game still run...if not...then maybe it is another issue...thanks again yodama...after i do a check i will post here again....