PDA

View Full Version : Reply to Blade81

MGTcomputerdoc
2008-05-04, 06:19
I am now getting this error when attempting to download from my pop server.

The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. (Account: Microsoft Mail", POP3 server: 'Pop-Server.cfl.rr.com',Error Number: 0x800ccc0f).

Would this have anyhting to do with what we did or is this a failure of some sort on my Pop 3 server? Any ideas??
This error happens every time I attempt to download from server and I have tried turning off my CA antivirus with no change.

Blade81
2008-05-04, 12:22
Hi

I can't find anything in the cleaning process that could have something to do with the error. To me it looks like the problem is with the POP3 server.

MGTcomputerdoc
2008-05-06, 02:40
Oddly enough, when I go to another system, it allows me access to all my email. I will contact them and see what they have to say.

Thanks again...

Blade81
2008-05-06, 06:33
Ok. Keep me updated.

Blade81
2008-05-13, 22:51
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been five days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than five days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or your helper a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.