PDA

View Full Version : Help again, please! TrojanDNS, RoguePC-Cleaner, Worm.Win32.Bymer.d

taichi
2008-05-04, 14:38
Thank you in advance for any assistance. I appreciate your help. I was here about 2-3 weeks ago with Virtumonde, Smitfrad, Abebot, Zlob.downloader, and other malwares/trojans. Rorschach112 was my security helper and was very helpful and patient. Link to previous post titled: "Please Help! Many malwares.."
<http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=26488&highlight=taichi>

I have still not used any online shopping or banking other transactions, and only thing downloaded was Internet Explorer and Kaspersky’s scanner,and other products recommended here: IESpyad, SpywareBlaster, Super Anti-Spyware, AdAware 2007, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). But, my
laptop has still been flakey and doing some weird stuff. It hangs up for no reason, until I do a hard shut down “crash.” And icons started to“disappear,” until I reboot, and it is running so slow. This never happened prior to the malware problem.

Last week AdAware or one of the programs found some “traces” of Vundo and and I let them go ahead and remove them. When I ran MBAM last week, it found the following, which I had it delete/fix.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorertoolbar (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\affri (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken.

Then, Norton 360-AV suite started not working. It starts okay, then about 30 seconds later says “you’re not protected. So, last night, I ran Super AntiSpyware and it found the following. I had both fix/removed.

Does the “Object Delay Load” in the PC-Cleaner line mean this thing is just going to keep re-loading at a later date?

Memory items scanned : 871
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 11708
Registry threats detected : 2
File items scanned : 33700
File threats detected : 0
Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec
HKU\S-1-5-21-2093760284-1564289979-1210224223-1000\Software\uninstall
Rogue.PC-Cleaner
HKU\S-1-5-21-2093760284-1564289979-1210224223-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad#SystemCheck2

I went online to Kaspersky and had the scan done and it found 3 viruses and 10 infected things. Will post the whole log if you want – but didn’t want to do it in my first post because it is so long. I put the items Kaspersky noted, I downloaded new HiJack This and ran it this morning, and log below.

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:37:16 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition, (Build 6000)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 4/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 737986
Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true
Scan Target My Computer
C:\
D:\
E:\
Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 192636
Number of viruses found 3
Number of infected objects 10
Number of suspicious objects 0
Duration of the scan process 02:00:48
Infected Object Name

Here’s the ones it marked:
1. Three infected things– (four things marked about Vongo).
“Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d”
C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab/vongo.exe/xscratch.exe Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped

C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab/vongo.exe Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped

C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped

C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi

I already uninstalled Vongo program after getting treatment here. I am not sure but I think it came with the laptop. I think it may have to do with online movies or something. I recall looking it up online & reading that Vongo was a legitimate program. But, I never used it so I uninstalled it through add/remove programs. I got rid of LOTS of programs that I did not use.

How do I get rid of the Worm.win32 bymer.d?

2. Smithfraud fixer backup -- I made backup copies of the malware removal downloads from here that I had to use in April, and left them on my laptop in a folder. Kaspersky shows the Smitfraud remover I have in one of my folders is infected.

Does this mean I may need to just delete that folder?

Per Kaspersky:
“Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f”
C:\Users\admin\Desktop\BACKUP OF 1 LAPTOP MALWARE AND TROJAN FILES NEEDED APRIL 2008\2 SMITH FRAUD FIX STUFF\SmitfraudFix\Reboot.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\BACKUP OF 1 LAPTOP MALWARE AND TROJAN FILES NEEDED APRIL 2008\2 SMITH FRAUD FIX STUFF\SmitfraudFix.exe/data.rar/SmitfraudFix/Reboot.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\BACKUP OF 1 LAPTOP MALWARE AND TROJAN FILES NEEDED APRIL 2008\2 SMITH FRAUD FIX STUFF\SmitfraudFix.exe/data.rar Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\BACKUP OF 1 LAPTOP MALWARE AND TROJAN FILES NEEDED APRIL 2008\2 SMITH FRAUD FIX STUFF\SmitfraudFix.exe

3. Spybot Search & Destroy – 2 items noted:
“Infected: not-virus:Hoax.HTML.Secureinvites.c
ZIP: infected – 1”
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\SmitfraudC8.zip/def.htm Infected: not-virus:Hoax.HTML.Secureinvites.c skipped
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\SmitfraudC8.zip

What should I do about this on Spybot? I keep receiving the “not included TrojansC.sbi” error in Spybot. Is this related?

I hope you can help me figure out what to do with these things. Thank you in advance!
-TaiChi
--
HJT log
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:10:12 AM, on 5/4/2008
Platform: Windows Vista (WinNT 6.00.1904)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.17184)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
c:\Program Files\Bioscrypt\VeriSoft\Bin\AsGHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Motorola\SMSERIAL\sm56hlpr.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=73&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=73&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.7\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: VeriSoft Access Manager - {DF21F1DB-80C6-11D3-9483-B03D0EC10000} - c:\Program Files\Bioscrypt\VeriSoft\Bin\ItIEAddIn.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.7\UIBHO.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WAWifiMessage] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSERIAL] C:\Program Files\Motorola\SMSERIAL\sm56hlpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QPService] "C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ControlCenter3] C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter3\brctrcen.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CognizanceTS] rundll32.exe c:\PROGRA~1\BIOSCR~1\VeriSoft\Bin\ASTSVCC.dll,RegisterModule
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BrMfcWnd] C:\Program Files\Brother\Brmfcmon\BrMfcWnd.exe /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Launcher] %WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.kaspersky.com
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3 (BAsfIpM) - Broadcom Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\basfipm.exe
O23 - Service: ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: ccSetMgr - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NeatReceipts Database Controller - Digital Business Processes - C:\Program Files\Common Files\NeatReceipts\DB Controller\NeatReceiptsDBController.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
--
End of file - 9390 bytes

taichi
2008-05-04, 18:21
Sorry, but here’s one other thing I forgot. Not sure if this is involved, but thought I would mention, in case. I found I have a new file folder that was created on 4/28/08 at 13:23 called C:\windows\pss. There are only three things in the folder, all with the exact date/time.
Boot.backup.LOG
Boot.backup.LOG1
Boot.backup.LOG2

Are these files ok? Here’s how I think they may have been created.

On 4/28, I worked with HP phone support to try to fix Internet Explorer 7.0, since it came preinstalled with the new laptop, and I figured I could use it for some online scanning (like Kaspersky). After 2.5 hours and no solution to any problems, I had Internet Explorer 8 (beta) “partially” installed, but not working – that was the best they could do.

After this call ended, I went to the “Windows View Updates” area – which is where Vista showed the IE 8 (as an update). I clicked to uninstall it and re-boot to finish uninstalling. Two or three times I un-installed and reinstalled IE8, and everything went smooth, but when launched, I could not get internet at all. I checked with Firefox & connection was working correctly. I tried running it as “emulate IE7” & still nothing, and would not uninstall without locking up the system. Finally found out that it was Norton’s firewall was keeping IE8 from internet. As soon as I let Norton allow IE, it worked fine. And that's the way I was able to get Kaspersky scan this morning.
But…

Looking at my notes, I see that one of the times I tried installing, was exactly when the WINDOWS\PSS folder and logs were created (4/28/08 13:23). What I was doing at that time was trying to do Safe Mode. Sadly, I think I did it wrong. Instead of shutting down and holding F8, I did Start > msconfig > boot > safeboot network.

Did I mess up something?
-Thanks
TaiChi

little eagle
2008-05-10, 03:30
Download ComboFix from Here (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe) or Here (http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe) to your Desktop.

In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download.
It must be saved directly to your desktop.

1. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan.
Click on this link (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html) to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.
Remember to re enable the protection again afterwards before connecting to the net

2. Close any open browsers and make sure you are disconnected from the net. Unplug the cable if need be before running combofix.

IF you have not already done so Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet when it starts.
If there is no internet connection when Combofix has completely finished then restart your computer to restore back the connections.

3. Now double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.
Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.

taichi
2008-05-11, 21:42
Hi,

Thanks for replying. Combo Fix does not work on my vista. I downloaded it and tried several times last month and it would never work, even in safe mode. Is there something else I can try?

I found out that Vongo was pre-installed in the HP laptop, so maybe it's a false positive? I uploaded the vongo.msi file to virusscan.com, and it came back as:

ClamAV "Trojan.Downloader.Banload-4568"
and both F-Secure & Kaspersky showed the "Worm.win.32.Bymer.d"

[/B]
1. “Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d”
C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab/vongo.exe/xscratch.exe Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped
C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab/vongo.exe Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped
C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi/Data1.cab Infected: Worm.Win32.Bymer.d skipped
C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{AD02F967-62D7-4655-8BBD-8A4089C334B5}\Vongo.msi

Is there any solution to remove these items?

FIXED: I deleted the Smitfraud backup folder, so it does not show as infected, now.
Per Kaspersky:
<<“Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f”
C:\Users\admin\Desktop\BACKUP OF 1 LAPTOP MALWARE AND TROJAN FILES NEEDED APRIL 2008\2 SMITH FRAUD FIX STUFF\SmitfraudFix\Reboot.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Reboot.f skipped

FIXED: Uninstalled and reinstalled Spybot, removing the items in the recovery folder. So the 2 items noted previously are no longer showing up in Kaspersky.[COLOR="Gray"]
<<3. Spybot Search and Destroy – 2 items noted:
“Infected: not-virus:Hoax.HTML.Secureinvites.c
ZIP: infected – 1”
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\SmitfraudC8.zip/def.htm Infected: not-virus:Hoax.HTML.Secureinvites.c skipped
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\SmitfraudC8.zip >>

Last, I'm still trying to find out if these folder and logs are okay:
C:\windows\pss. There are only three things in the folder, all with the exact date/time.
Boot.backup.LOG
Boot.backup.LOG1
Boot.backup.LOG2

thank you in advance.
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-11, 22:23
Download the OTMoveIt (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/oldtimer/OTMoveIt2.exe).

Save it to your desktop.
Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.

Press cleanup & it will search for and delete/uninstall all the tools you do not need and then delete itself when you next reboot.

-------------------------------------------

Rebbot then Run this online scan from ESET (http://www.eset.eu/online-scanner)

You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan!
First, accept the Terms of Use
Click: Start
When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
Make sure the options:
Remove found threats, and Scan unwanted applications
are both checked!
Click: Scan

When the scan finishes, use Notepad to open the ESET report.
It will be located here C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt

taichi
2008-05-12, 04:34
Hi,
I followed instructions for OTmoveit, then restarted and went to ESET to scan. It looks like ESET thinks everything is ok.

ESET log
# version=4
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.56
# OnlineScannerDLLA.dll=1, 0, 0, 51
# OnlineScannerDLLW.dll=1, 0, 0, 51
# OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe=1, 0, 0, 49
# vers_standard_module=3090 (20080509)
# vers_arch_module=1.064 (20080214)
# vers_adv_heur_module=1.064 (20070717)
# EOSSerial=6a4af53d2f40dd4496c8f98aed8d045c
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# utc_time=2008-05-11 10:15:23
# local_time=2008-05-11 06:15:23 (-0500, Eastern Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# osver=6.0.6000 NT
# scanned=702618
# found=0
# scan_time=5602

And it did not find the Worm.Win32.Bymer.d trojan that kaspersky was finding.
Any suggestions?
thanks in advacne
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-12, 12:58
You may have been right it may be a false positive.

Download SDFix (http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/RemovalTools/SDFix.exe) and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
Restart your computer
After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
Choose your usual account.

Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
(Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log

taichi
2008-05-13, 01:23
Hi,
I tried SDFix for past 2 hours,cannot get to run in Vista. Tried "as administrator," re-downloaded 3 times, extract to c:\drive, made sure was in safe mode. It just kept opening a split second black "command prompt" type of window, then closing, and sitting there -- same as combofix. I went to TrendMicro housecall, in case that worked. It found some adware,
Adware_Apropos
Adware_Side Step
Adware_RelevantKnowledge
Adware_Overpro
Adware_Eula.ILookup
I had it clean/remove them.
Also had Adware_Memwatcher, but I left this because I read Spybot uses this.

Hijack this log.

Scan saved at 7:06:04 PM, on 5/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=73&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=73&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.7\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: VeriSoft Access Manager - {DF21F1DB-80C6-11D3-9483-B03D0EC10000} - c:\Program Files\Bioscrypt\VeriSoft\Bin\ItIEAddIn.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.7\UIBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WAWifiMessage] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ControlCenter3] C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter3\brctrcen.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CognizanceTS] rundll32.exe c:\PROGRA~1\BIOSCR~1\VeriSoft\Bin\ASTSVCC.dll,RegisterModule
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BrMfcWnd] C:\Program Files\Brother\Brmfcmon\BrMfcWnd.exe /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BOC-426] C:\PROGRA~1\Comodo\CBOClean\BOC426.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://service1.symantec.com
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://www.eset.eu/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3 (BAsfIpM) - Broadcom Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\basfipm.exe
O23 - Service: BOCore - COMODO - C:\Program Files\Comodo\CBOClean\BOCORE.exe
O23 - Service: ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: ccSetMgr - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NeatReceipts Database Controller - Digital Business Processes - C:\Program Files\Common Files\NeatReceipts\DB Controller\NeatReceiptsDBController.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SAService.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
--
End of file - 10692 bytes

thankyou
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-13, 02:30
Lets look for some rootkits.
Download Avenger (http://swandog46.geekstogo.com/avenger2/download.php)

Save it to your desktop unzip it. Open the program and then click execute.
The program will need to reboot to run. It will make a log copy and paste it here.

Do not check any boxes before it runs.

taichi
2008-05-13, 03:16
Ran avenger, looks ok?

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, (c) by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows Vista

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

-------------------------------

should I try to run norton and spybot again?
thankyou
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-13, 03:36
should I try to run norton and spybot again?
thankyou
taichiYes let me know whay it finds.

taichi
2008-05-14, 03:46
Hi,
Ran Spybot, found nothing. Tried for 4 hours Monday nite to get Norton to work, still no success. Tried again Tuesday morning. Un and reinstalled, but still won't scan, says its not on. I need another scanner, but can't afford it right now, so I researched and downloaded dr web cureit. It has been running for almost 3.5 hours. Found 5 trojans in registry keys for Spybot Search & Destroy, but I did not let it fix anything yet because I dont know what to do. Checked Spybot's forum and all over web and cant find out if it is okay to remove, or is a false positive. I think I can find the report when Drweb cure it is done. should I post it? This is the trojan so far in 5 places in Spybot

Trojan.StartPage.1505 it is in registry key:
RegUBP 2b-admin.reg
in
c:\Documents and settings\allusers\applicationdata\Spybot - Search & Destroy \ Snapshot2 and similar areas (all snapshots2)

Should I have it "cured," deleted, leave alone?
thanks
taichi

taichi
2008-05-14, 04:25
Hi,
The cure it scan finished & I didnt want to leave computer on all night. I thought safest would be to have it "cure," or "move incurable," so that's what I chose. It deleted one and I have no idea what happened to the others - says invalid path name.

dr web cure it results below.

RegUBP2b-admin.reg;C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Deleted.;
RegUBP2b-admin.reg;C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Invalid path to file ;
RegUBP2b-admin.reg;C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Invalid path to file ;
RegUBP2b-admin.reg;C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Invalid path to file ;
RegUBP2b-admin.reg;C:\Users\All Users\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Invalid path to file ;

thanks,
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-14, 05:20
That was the same file don't think that anything is there. Lets look at another scan.

-------------------------------

Click HERE (http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm) to run Panda's ActiveScan

* You need to use IE to run this scan
* Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
* A new window will open...click the Check Now button
* Enter your Country
* Enter your State/Province
* Enter your e-mail address and click send
* Select either Home User or Company
* Click the big Scan Now button
* If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
* It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
* When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
* When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report

taichi
2008-05-15, 01:26
Hi,
I was having trouble getting panda active scan to install the active x control, tried 3 times, but it finally started working. It's around 12% done and shows 3 files infected - I cant tell which ones yet. I just want to double check -
I didnt have to enter e-mail address, or click on home user, etc - just "scan now," so I might be doing this differently. I dont have to tell the scan to fix anything right? Just need to save report and post?
thanks
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-15, 02:18
Yes you donot have to pay to have them fix anything just want to see a log.:bigthumb:

taichi
2008-05-15, 12:26
Hi,
It stopped working at 31%, so I'll try again tonight after work. This is what the report showed at the stopping point.
thanks
taichi

\
;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ANALYSIS: 2008-05-14 20:44:26
PROTECTIONS: 1
MALWARE: 4
SUSPECTS: 0
;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PROTECTIONS
Description Version Active Updated
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
Norton 360 2007 No No
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
MALWARE
Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location
00001888 adware/dyfuca Adware No 0 Yes No hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\internet optimizer
00020302 adware/ncase Adware No 0 Yes No hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\sais
00101555 Application/KillApp.B HackTools No 0 Yes No C:\HP\BIN\EndProcess.exe
01012030 HackTool/Samdump HackTools No 0 No No C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{A45F2769-197F-49A5-937B-04A3EE210DFF}\PCmover.msi[unk_0058][copypwd.dll]
SUSPECTS
Sent Location ��#��J
VULNERABILITIES
Id Severity Description ��#��J

taichi
2008-05-16, 02:27
Hi,
I started the panda scan at 4pm it stayed at 21% for about 2 hr-- not moving. Could not get it to close, had to do hard shut down because the task manager would not work and the web page was “stuck’. Maybe a Vista problem? Or maybe I’m not doing it right? I’m using IE and let panda install active x controls/updates – even though both yesterday and today, it said it didn’t install correctly - still started to scan. I turned off windows defender and windows update and comodo boclen, spybot S&D, and, even tho norton doesn’t seem to work anyway, I went ahead and clicked everything on it (firewall, etc.) NOT to be working just in case. So I don’t know why panda stops.
The things panda scan found – first 2 I have no idea what they are – but the “hack tool” laplink/pcmover/copypwd.dll could be something I have when I used pcmover to move my windows xp to vista. I could just uninstall that program, if it’s a problem or definitely if its a real hackers' tool The other thing --killprocess item --is HP and I’m on an HP, but I cant find any info on it.

I searched while waiting tonight and found that mcafee has an online scanner. If you want I’ll try that one, unless you recommend a different scanner?

Should I be running hijack this with the normal startup and all the services or process things enabled? Or safe mode only? I haven’t enabled everything, but I could if you need to see a log with “everything” there.
thanks
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-16, 04:27
Yes I would like to see a hijackthis log (not in safe mode).

-----------------------------

Lets try to run this online scan from ESET (http://www.eset.eu/online-scanner)

You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan!
First, accept the Terms of Use
When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
Make sure the options:
Remove found threats, and Scan unwanted applications
are both checked!
Click: Scan

When the scan finishes, use Notepad to open the ESET report.
It will be located here C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt

taichi
2008-05-19, 01:07
Hi,

Panda Scan finally worked all the way, and it still just showed those 4 things from before. All logs are below (or next post if too long). Can you help me get rid of these first two registry things? Panda shows “not active,” but I’m nervous about just leaving them there.

00001888 adware/dyfuca Adware No 0 Yes No hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\internet optimizer

00020302 adware/ncase Adware No 0 Yes No hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\sais

About these two things:
01012030 HackTool/Samdump HackTools No 0 No No C:\Windows\Downloaded Installations\{A45F2769-197F-49A5-937B-04A3EE210DFF}\PCmover.msi[unk_0058][copypwd.dll]

I uninstalled PCmover with add/remove programs. And, I uploaded “endprocess e x e ” file to virustotal.com and it showed this (except I really did upload “EndProcess” and NOT “File Killit”)

MD5: fb9f5efc10280f3659dce48069725c3c
First received: 05.23.2006 21:35:38 (CET)
Date: 05.10.2008 14:22:18 (CET) [>8D]
Results: 5/31
Permalink: analisis/e7e2fd681c9caa27d703a92aae18c41f
>File KillIt.exe received on 05.10.2008 14:21:34 (CET)
Current status: finished
Result: 5/31 (16.13%)

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2008.5.10.0 2008.05.10 -
AntiVir 7.8.0.17 2008.05.09 APPL/KillApp.A
Authentium 4.93.8 2008.05.10 -
Avast 4.8.1169.0 2008.05.10 -
AVG 7.5.0.516 2008.05.10 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.05.08 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.05.10 -
ClamAV 0.92.1 2008.05.10 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.05.10 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2008.05.09 -
eTrust-Vet 31.4.5772 2008.05.09 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.05.10 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2008.05.10 -
F-Secure 6.70.13260.0 2008.05.09 -
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.05.10 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.26.0 2008.05.10 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.05.10 -
McAfee 5292 2008.05.10 potentially unwanted program ProcKill-BU
Microsoft 1.3408 2008.05.10 -
NOD32v2 3090 2008.05.09 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.05.09 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.05.10 Application/KillApp.B
Prevx1 V2 2008.05.10 -
Rising 20.43.52.00 2008.05.10 -
Sophos 4.29.0 2008.05.10 Kill It
Sunbelt 3.0.1097.0 2008.05.07 -
Symantec 10 2008.05.10 -
TheHacker 6.2.92.305 2008.05.08 -
VBA32 3.12.6.5 2008.05.10 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2008.05.09 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.05.09 Riskware.KillApp.A

I ran the other things you asked for ESET, hjt, and also Kamersky logs below
thanks
taichi

panda scan (I took out all those **** that made the log long
ANALYSIS: 2008-05-17 11:33:33
PROTECTIONS: 1
MALWARE: 4
SUSPECTS: 0
PROTECTIONS
Description Version Active Updated
==============================
Norton 360 2007 No No
MALWARE
Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location
SUSPECTS
Sent Location
VULNERABILITIES
Id Severity Description

Here is ESET log

# version=4
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.56
# OnlineScannerDLLA.dll=1, 0, 0, 51
# OnlineScannerDLLW.dll=1, 0, 0, 51
# OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe=1, 0, 0, 49
# vers_standard_module=3106 (20080516)
# vers_arch_module=1.064 (20080214)
# vers_adv_heur_module=1.064 (20070717)
# EOSSerial=6a4af53d2f40dd4496c8f98aed8d045c
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# utc_time=2008-05-18 07:42:22
# local_time=2008-05-18 03:42:22 (-0500, Eastern Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# osver=6.0.6000 NT
# scanned=710287
# found=0
# scan_time=5870

Here is HJT

Scan saved at 6:08:09 PM, on 5/18/2008
Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\taichi2.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://service1.symantec.com
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://www.eset.eu/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/cabs/as2stubie.cab
O23 - Service: BOCore - COMODO - C:\Program Files\Comodo\CBOClean\BOCORE.exe
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SAService.exe
--
End of file - 11294 bytes

Here is kaspersky. Is it normal to have that many things locked/skipped not scanned?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:05:13 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition, (Build 6000)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 18/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 783547
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true
Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 195429
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 02:14:41
Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\boot\bcd Object is locked skipped
C:\boot\BCD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\WA\1.7\NCOWAD.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\WA\1.7\NCOWADMT.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\WA\1.7\NCOWAS.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\WA\1.7\NCOWAS.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EPERSIST.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\AutoProtect.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\AVContext.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\AVManual.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\Backup.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\CUInternetPageViewHistory.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\CUInternetSearchHistory.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\CUInternetTempFiles.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\CUWindowsTempFiles.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\EmailScan.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\InternetSecurity.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\ISIntrusionPrevented.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\ISIOTraffic.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\ISNewNetwork.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\LiveUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\NCO.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\VABrowserSettings.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\VAIPAddresses.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\VAWeakPasswords.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Norton 360\Log\WDFScanner.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\CyberLink\TinyDB\EPGSignal Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\CyberLink\TinyDB\Schedule Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\6fe7d056815a6c010e843f8c68bb8091_a7f0c344-6e5a-4a4a-baa8-84d4a058efe4 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\980132a0b7e1bec802ddca4fde8a73f1_9192d17a-9a72-4204-823a-85ab53b53cd0 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\fc1e3851f429ea606d6ff1e01a5229f1_9192d17a-9a72-4204-823a-85ab53b53cd0 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\GatherLogs\SystemIndex\SystemIndex.269.Crwl Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\GatherLogs\SystemIndex\SystemIndex.269.gthr Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSStmp.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010001.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010002.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010003.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010004.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010005.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010006.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010007.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010008.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010009.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000A.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000B.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000C.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000D.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000E.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001000F.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010014.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010015.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010016.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010017.ci Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010017.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010017.wsb Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\00010018.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001001A.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\0001001C.wid Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\INDEX.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\PropMap\CiPT0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\PropMap\Used0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\SecStore\CiST0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\SystemIndex.chk1.gthr Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\SystemIndex.chk2.gthr Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\SystemIndex.Ntfy1126.gthr Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Windows.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp\usgthrsvc\Ntf3DF9.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp\usgthrsvc\Ntf3DFA.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Common Client\settings.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\LiveUpdate\2008-05-18_Log.ALUSchedulerSvc.LiveUpdate Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBConfig.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBDetect.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBNotify.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBRefr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetCfg.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetCfg2.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetDev.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetLoc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBSetUsr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBStHash.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\BBValid.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\SPPolicy.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\SPStart.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SPBBC\SPStop.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtErEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtMoEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtNvEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtScEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtTxFEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtViEvt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDALRT.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDCON.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDDBG.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDFW.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDIDS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SymNetDrv\SNDSYS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MSIMGSIZ.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\High\Active\RecoveryStore.{576A6F83-2504-11DD-8657-001B24677F05}.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\High\Active\{0B65B092-2513-11DD-8657-001B24677F05}.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\High\Active\{576A6F84-2504-11DD-8657-001B24677F05}.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008051820080519\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{368c0a46-57b5-11dc-8bd7-001b24677f05}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{368c0a46-57b5-11dc-8bd7-001b24677f05}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{368c0a46-57b5-11dc-8bd7-001b24677f05}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF63DD.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF8BFD.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFB519.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFC1ED.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\ntuser.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\ntuser.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\admin\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\EAA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player\CurrentDatabase_360.wmdb Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\bthservsdp.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Debug\sam.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Debug\WIA\wiatrace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT{3a539869-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT{3a539869-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT{3a539869-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT{7b1fd18b-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT{7b1fd18b-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT{7b1fd18b-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\{127D0A1D-4EF2-11D1-8608-00C04FC295EE}\catdb Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\catdb Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\COMPONENTS Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000003.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000004.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{7b1fd173-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{7b1fd173-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{7b1fd173-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\config\TxR\{7b1fd173-23fb-11dd-8b2a-001b24677f05}.TxR.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts.bak Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Scm\SCM.EVM Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\WUDFTrace.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\Msdtc\KtmRmTm.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\Msdtc\KtmRmTmContainer00000000000000000001 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\Msdtc\KtmRmTmContainer00000000000000000002 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\spool\SpoolerETW.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Logs\WMITracing.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repository\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repository\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repository\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repository\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\WDI\LogFiles\WdiContextLog.etl.001 Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\wfp\wfpdiag.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Application.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\DFS Replication.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\HardwareEvents.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Internet Explorer.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Key Management Service.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Media Center.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Bits-Client%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnosis-DPS%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-International%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-WHEA.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-LanguagePackSetup%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-NetworkAccessProtection%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-ReadyBoost%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-ReliabilityAnalysisComponent%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Resource-Exhaustion-Detector%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\NRAutoBKLog.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Security.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\System.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\VeriSoft.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Temp\JETFA55.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\Temp\JETFAC2.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\Folder.htt Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\Protect.ed Object is locked skipped
Scan process completed.

little eagle
2008-05-19, 02:49
Well lets run one more tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform FULL SCAN, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt

-----------------------------------------

I'd like to see an Uninstall List.
Please open up HijackThis.
Click on Open the Misc Tools section button
Click on Open Uninstall Manager
Click on Save
A notepad document will open with a list of your installed programs.
Please copy that into your reply.

------------------------------

If the registry keys are blank, the Add/Remove Programs tool may also be blank.

taichi
2008-05-19, 13:13
Hi,

I ran the uninstall list tool on hijack this ( Log below ). I will run the AntiMalwarebytes after work today.

I dont recognize that program "AV" I dont have any program called that.

I've tried to uninstall McAfee VirusScan many times, & used mcafee's uninstall tool, but I cant get rid of it. The same situation with "Media Face" - a cd labeling program - won't uninstall.

Should I just delete or uninstall all the Updates for Windows XP? They were moved to the vista from my old pc.

thanks,
taichi

log
2Wire Gateway
Ad-Aware 2007
Adobe Acrobat 5.0
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 8.1.1
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC 2.0
ALPS Touch Pad Driver
AMOS 5
AppCore
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 3
AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Minimum Install
AV
Avery Wizard 3.1
BCPS CAB Client
BellSouth® Communications Suite
Better Homes and Gardens Home Designer Suite 7.0
Blue Squirrel ClickBook 9.0
Board Games
BOClean
Broadcom Advanced Control Suite
Broadcom ASF Management Applications
BroadJump Client Foundation
Brother Driver Deployment Wizard
Brother MFL-Pro Suite
Brother P-touch Editor 4.2
Business Card Factory Deluxe 3.0
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003
ccCommon
Conexant D480 MDC V.9x Modem
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 12
CrossEyes
Cyber Chess
Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card
Digital Line Detect
DivX 5.2.1 (Playback Only)
DVDSentry
Easy CD Creator 5 Basic
eListen
ESET Online Scanner
ESU for Microsoft Vista
EXTRA! for SNA Server 32-bit
FileMaker Pro 6
FirstClass® Client
FirstClass® Palm Conduits
GanttProject
GearDrvs
Genesys USB Mass Storage Device
Google Earth
Greetings Workshop
Hewlett-Packard Active Check for Health Check
Hewlett-Packard Asset Agent for Health Check
HijackThis 2.0.2
HLM 5
HLM6.0
HLM6.0 (Student Edition)
HP Active Support Library
HP Active Support Library 32 bit components
HP Customer Experience Enhancements
HP Doc Viewer
HP Easy Setup - Frontend
HP Help and Support
HP Photosmart Essential 2.0
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.20 B1
HP QuickPlay 3.2
HP Total Care Advisor
HP Update
HP User Guides 0057
HP Wireless Assistant
HPNetworkAssistant
Intel Matrix Storage Manager
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
InterVideo WinDVD
iPAQ WebReg
iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
iTunes
Java(TM) 6 Update 5
Kaspersky Online Scanner
LISREL 8.7 Student
LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
McAfee SiteAdvisor
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
MediaFACE 4.01
MediaFACE 4.01 Image Library
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB929729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
Microsoft Encarta 98 Encyclopedia
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (NR2007)
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual Keyboard
Microsoft Works
Modem Helper
Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.14)
MSCU for Microsoft Vista
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB941833)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
muvee autoProducer 6.0
Neat OCR15
NeatReceipts Database Controller
NeatReceipts Professional 2.8 Core Files
NeatReceipts Professional v2.8.1
NetWaiting
Nikon Message Center
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton 360 Help
Norton Confidential Browser Component
Norton Confidential Web Authentification Component
Norton Confidential Web Protection Component
NVIDIA Drivers
Palm
Panda ActiveScan 2.0
Paradox
PCFriendly
PictureProject
PictureProject In Touch Downloader 1.0
PIRLS2001
Pocket Quicken 2.5 for Pocket PC
Quicken 2007
QuickSet
QuickTime
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Rhapsody Player Engine
Roxio Activation Module
Roxio Creator Audio
Roxio Creator Basic v9
Roxio Creator Copy
Roxio Creator Data
Roxio Creator EasyArchive
Roxio Creator Tools
Roxio Express Labeler 3
Roxio MyDVD Basic v9
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB917283)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB922770)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB883939)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896688)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899588)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB903235)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912812)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913446)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929969)
SPBBC 32bit
SPSS 13.0 for Windows
SPSS 15 Vista Hotfix
SPSS 15.0 for Windows
Spybot - Search & Destroy
SpywareBlaster 4.0
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
SuppSoft
Symantec Technical Support Controls
SymNet
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB896727)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update Manager
VeriSoft Access Manager
Winamp
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Mobile Device Center
Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873333
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086
WinZip
WordPerfect Office X3

taichi
2008-05-19, 21:30
Here's the Malwarebytes log of today - full scan. I think everything is okay. I still want to remove the old things, if possible.
thanks
taichi

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.12
Database version: 765

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 249013
Time elapsed: 51 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

little eagle
2008-05-20, 03:40
I dont recognize that program "AV" I dont have any program called that.Click start then computer select your drive letter which I believe is C Then program files
select the folder AV and let me know what you find. If it is not a program that you use delete the folder. You may need to boot in safe mode to do this.

I've tried to uninstall McAfee VirusScan many times, & used mcafee's uninstall tool, but I cant get rid of it. The same situation with "Media Face" - a cd labeling program - won't uninstall.Delete this folder while you are there.

Should I just delete or uninstall all the Updates for Windows XP? They were moved to the vista from my old pc. Really not sure about that question.

When you got this PC was vista installed already?

taichi
2008-05-21, 02:05
Hi,

<< C Then program file select the folder AV>>.
Nothing there in regular mode or safe. No folders/programs betweenm Amos5 and ArcSoft. Actually have no idea what "AppCore" is either.

<<I've tried to uninstall McAfee VirusScan many times, & used mcafee's uninstall tool, but I cant get rid of it. The same situation with "Media Face" - a cd labeling program - won't uninstall.
Delete this folder while you are there.>>

Went to safe mode to try to install or delete both mcafee virsun scan and media face. Here's the message:
Windows installer could not be accessed. this can occur if the windows installer is not correctly installed.

about the windows xp updates--
vista was already pre-installed by hp on the pc when i got it - seems ok to remove? --just didnt want to mess up vista updates somehow.

only these 2 on registerty left to remove?
adware/dyfuca Adware-----\internet optimizer
adware/ncase Adware -----\sais

thanks,
taichi

taichi
2008-05-28, 02:52
Hi,

Was wondering if you found an answer on these?

<<<only these 2 on registerty left to remove?
adware/dyfuca Adware-----\internet optimizer
adware/ncase Adware -----\sais>>>

thanks,
taichi

little eagle
2008-05-29, 03:23
I believe that the keys are dead as the files have been removed.
So it should not do any harm.