PDA

View Full Version : Problems in the include file

Clueless in Seattle
2008-05-06, 07:30
Lately when I run Spybot S&D I this error message:

There were problems in the include file C:\Program Files\Spybot-Search_Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi

See 'Include errors.log' for details.

When this message pops up Spybot S&D stalls, and I have to manually cancel the message to make it proceed with its scannng. Of course this is very frustrating because it's my habit to start Spybot S&D and leave it running while I go do something else.

I looked at the "Include errors.log" but haven't a clue what to make of it:

C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger.rtk | <$FILE_EXE>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger.rtk | <$FILE_EXE>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Win32.Agent.frl | <$FILE_SYSTEM>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Win32.Agent.frl | <$FILE_EXE>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger | <$FILE_EXE>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger | <$FILE_EXE>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Win32.Agent.frl | <$FILE_SYSTEM>
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Win32.Agent.frl | <$FILE_EXE>

How can I get Spybot S&D to work properly again?

I use the auto updater and always check all the boxes.

spybotsandra
2008-05-06, 11:36
Hello,

You seem to be using a dated version of Spybot-S&D.
Please download our current version Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.2. That should fix it.
You will find links to several download locations for this new version on our web site:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html
Please search for new updates after installing Spybot-S&D 1.5.2.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot