PDA

View Full Version : Trojan.Win32.Blackbird..It's on my desktop, it's there, spy bot won't detect it.

Denkir
2008-05-08, 23:59
Ok, I went to watch this movie and it said I had to update my Activex, so I downloaded that and it instead installed these: FwebdEditor, fwebd, fkwp2.0, and Trojan.Win32.Blackbird. I ran spybot over and over and will not detect these. Help? It's already trying to delete my Avast! Antivirus program. I came back from dinner and it said ( Not exact words ) "Something is trying to remove your INI file for Avast! Antivirus" or something like that. Someone please help? I practically live on my computer!! And also, as soon as these spyware things were downloaded, my Avast! Antivirus detected two trojan horses, some spyware, some adware, but it didn't work. Now I keep getting things saying my computer is at risk and I should "Update my Pc-antispyware program". ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM: PC-ANTISPYWARE IS A ROGUE PROGRAM!! IT DOES NOT WORK!! I actually did research about PC-Antispyware and PC Cleaner. They are very bad for your computer.

Denkir
2008-05-09, 03:59
Moved to Malware Removal Forum.

tashi
2008-05-10, 17:28
Denkir being assisted here: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=27828