PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

nineteen01
2008-05-10, 11:45
Can anyone help please? When I do a check for problems, something weird has started to happen. When I do a 'check for problems' in 'Search & Destroy' I keep getting a message which stops the check advising me of a problem regarding trojans, and that I need to chack in the errors log. To get rid of the window, I have no option other than to close it and then the check continues. This then happens once more before the check finally says 'congratulations no immediate threats found'. I always update pretty much each day. Can anyone tell me if I have a problem or what I need to do. Thanks, Matt - UK.

Greyfox
2008-05-10, 12:06
nineteen01

You don't say exactly what the message was, nor what your operating system is, or the version of Spybot that you are running, however it might be just that you are not running the current version of Spybot, so if your version is not 1.5.2, please try downloading it from the download section on the Safer Networking site.

drragostea
2008-05-10, 17:41
From your description about the "errors.log", you may be using a dated version of Spybot-SD. Please download the latest version at:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

Download it, and all the updates.