PDA

View Full Version : Silent Install for 1.5.2

naukrate
2008-05-14, 04:50
I am trying a Silent install in Windows Vista for Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.2 and am using the command line options:

spybotsd152.exe /sp /verysilent /norestart /noicons /tasks="!launchteatimer"

However, I am asked for admin permission and you can visibly see the install happening. Are these command line options not supported in the newest version of SpyBot SD? Or are they different?

2008-05-14, 18:16
that when accessing the command prompt or anything at all in vista that you need administrative access, you need to do this:

right click and start as administrator. :) Even the command prompt requires this. If you have already done this, make sure you have the right access permissions. I hope that helped, if not, a team member would be able to help you. I did my best :)

naukrate
2008-05-16, 01:51
Well.. I want to send the install out through a batch file onto multiple computers.. so I cant have it ask for the admin password

2008-05-16, 02:56
Well.. I want to send the install out through a batch file onto multiple computers.. so I cant have it ask for the admin password

but it is vista, It is known for always wanting admin rights. sigh. I hope a team member can help you with this, as i am not to sure on this. Good luck, sorry i cant offer you anything more....