PDA

View Full Version : My PC runs slowly

Cavelian Cobalt
2008-05-18, 03:22
Good day to every one. I am a new user of this forum, recently suscribed. I must apoligize for my English, if isn't very good. Actually i am studing, I'll try to write the best i can.
About a few weeks, my computer starts to funtion considerably slow. Is not very slow, in fact. But all the applications demand much more time, in comparition with the usual speed.
I suppose this behavior was caused for one or two viruses. So i tried to use my AVG and Anti-Spyware program. But not even Spybot was capable to detect something.
Then, i tried with the On-Line-Scanner of NOD32, and Panda. Only the last was able to identify some Threads. But i need to purchase the product to erase them. And i can't afford the prize.
Now, i use the Kaspersky complete suite. The evalution version. I belive that is a very good option, for the moment.
Any other information requeseted, i will provide it with pleasure.

tashi
2008-05-20, 09:23
Hi there,

Our helpers will need to see a log.

"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

If you can produce a HJT log please copy/paste it into a new topic. Then I will close this one as helpers look for topics without a response.

Cheers.