View Full Version : virtumonde.dll

cat74
2008-05-18, 16:56
It looks like I am one of many with a problem with virtumonde.dll infecting my computer. I have completed the before you post requirements. Here are my Kapersky and HJT logs. I really hope you can help cure this problem.

Kapersky log

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:34:53 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 17/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 781871

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 91167
Number of viruses found: 23
Number of infected objects: 123
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 02:06:48

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\FirewallService05-17-2008--21-30-54.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\SafetyConsoleLog05-17-2008--21-33-08.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\ServiceModel05-17-2008--21-33-06.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\a997262802b314aaeda888d386c246a2_1dce0e75-1303-433a-bfc1-6b582bd25551 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Administrator.bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\bookmrk.CDX Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\bookmrk.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Groups.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Groups.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Grpsyll.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Grpsyll.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Prgrss2.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Prgrss2.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Progress.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Progress.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Settings.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabi2.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabi2.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabus.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabus.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Usergrp.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Usergrp.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Users.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Users.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\WXPPera.toc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll.zip/aersfule.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll1.zip/akfhmxnl.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll1.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll10.zip/deuuxvtp.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll10.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll11.zip/dqdejmck.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll11.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll12.zip/etebxnpc.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll12.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll13.zip/aersfule.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll13.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll14.zip/akfhmxnl.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll14.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll16.zip/fgbnuxlq.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.cz skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll16.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll18.zip/fgbnuxlq.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.cz skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll18.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll19.zip/fgxwgplx.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll19.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll2.zip/apiaogeo.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qre skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll2.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll20.zip/fygotonv.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll20.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll21.zip/gexhygac.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qrj skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll21.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll22.zip/hxrgmwqq.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll22.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll23.zip/ivnpilyd.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.da skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll23.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll25.zip/kajwbxpm.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.cy skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll25.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll26.zip/kitocecx.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll26.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll27.zip/lghkoopl.dll_old Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qrt skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll27.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll28.zip/luxuebwh.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll28.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll29.zip/mybgtcox.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll29.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll3.zip/bhijgvpo.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll3.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll31.zip/nkvwtfgl.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll31.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll32.zip/mybgtcox.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll32.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll34.zip/nkvwtfgl.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll34.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll35.zip/opnlIbXP.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qni skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll35.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll36.zip/svchktiu.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll36.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll37.zip/mybgtcox.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll37.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll4.zip/aersfule.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll4.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll42.zip/ydhwxcpa.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.do skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll42.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll45.zip/jixrwgsk.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll45.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll46.zip/qjwokabv.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll46.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll5.zip/akfhmxnl.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll5.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll50.zip/ydhwxcpa.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.do skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll50.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll6.zip/aersfule.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll6.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll7.zip/akfhmxnl.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll7.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll8.zip/bhijgvpo.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll8.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll9.zip/bxqolwbk.dll_old Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumondedll9.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.ASX Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.BMP Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.WMA Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArtSmall.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{08115859-E625-4BCD-83A8-57E01873B42F}_Large.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{08115859-E625-4BCD-83A8-57E01873B42F}_Small.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{EFFDEB51-C913-4EE1-8B2A-C80112057955}_Large.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{EFFDEB51-C913-4EE1-8B2A-C80112057955}_Small.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (Scherzo).wma Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Folder.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\New Stories (Highway Blues).wma Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Thumbs.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Blue hills.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Sunset.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Thumbs.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Water lilies.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Winter.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-51fad18-6a9e4d3c.zip/vmain.class Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.a skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-51fad18-6a9e4d3c.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-6b13a7e7-2ae38bf6.zip/vmain.class Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-6b13a7e7-2ae38bf6.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1CO9XX3R\hctp[1] Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M76P390L\query[1] Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SuperJuan.bdb skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SLM1UTLK\moorate[1] Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\My Documents\U Torrent Downloads\Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low [Mp3].zip/Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low.exe/data0002 Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\My Documents\U Torrent Downloads\Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low [Mp3].zip/Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\My Documents\U Torrent Downloads\Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low [Mp3].zip ZIP: infected - 2 skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\logs\2008-05-17.csv Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsys.dll Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\00000002.ps1 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\00000002.ps2 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\00010017.ci Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\cicat.fid Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\cicat.hsh Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiCL0001.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiP10000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiP20000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiPT0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiSL0001.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiSP0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiST0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\CiVP0000.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\INDEX.000 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\propstor.bk1 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\catalog.wci\propstor.bk2 Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1057\A0242533.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.df skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242579.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242580.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242581.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qrj skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242582.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242583.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.da skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242584.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.de skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242585.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.cy skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242586.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242587.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242588.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qrt skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242589.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dm skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242590.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242591.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242592.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242593.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242594.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1064\A0242676.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qni skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242702.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242703.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242704.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.db skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242705.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242706.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242707.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242708.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242710.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qri skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242711.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dl skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242729.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dk skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1071\A0242746.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.do skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1076\A0242906.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1076\A0242907.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1082\A0245032.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fb skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1082\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clxdkxfe.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fsvyvsan.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\H323LOG.TXT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\njkjqccs.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ovjpcjcf.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\raffdjay.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wqsaapgk.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\yayxuvTm.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qng skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WIADEBUG.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WIASERVC.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

HJT log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:48:06 AM, on 5/18/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Fws.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe
C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Rps.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\rpsupdaterR.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\dvpapi.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ca.yahoo.com/?p=us
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/yme/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/yme/*http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = \blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Aliant Security Services] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Rps.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BM0b905e4f] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\nargfvrp.dll",s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [08a36dd3] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ihdhlcnr.dll",b
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [IndexCleaner] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [IndexCleaner] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll (HKCU)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O12 - Plugin for .UVR: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPUPano.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.insightbb.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.emdat.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.moove.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.mytranscriptions.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.surveyspot.com
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/us/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1A1F56AA-3401-46F9-B277-D57F3421F821} (FunGamesLoader Object) - http://gsn.worldwinner.com/games/v47/shared/FunGamesLoader.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5C6698D9-7BE4-4122-8EC5-291D84DBD4A0} (Facebook Photo Uploader 4 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/FacebookPhotoUploader3.cab
O16 - DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} (Wwlaunch Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/wwlaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCBC9371-9827-11DA-A72B-0800200C9A66} (View22RTEv4 Class) - http://sc.scenecaster.com/release_3_10_41/View22RTEv4.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF969D51-F764-4FBF-9E90-475248601C8A} (FamilyFeud Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/v47/familyfeud/familyfeud.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Authentium, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\dvpapi.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PDAgent - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDAgent.exe
O23 - Service: PDEngine - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe
O23 - Service: Aliant Security Services Update Service (RPSUpdaterR) - Radialpoint Inc. - C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\rpsupdaterR.exe
O23 - Service: Aliant Security Services Personal Firewall (RP_FWS) - Aliant - C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Fws.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: STOPzilla Service (szserver) - Unknown owner - (no file)
O23 - Service: Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service (usnjsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 8958 bytes

pskelley
2008-05-19, 14:24
Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information.
"BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance)
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page.

You are infected, I suggest you keep this computer offline except when troubleshooting, the junk may download more. If you have any tool I use, delete it and download it new from the link I provide. Read and follow the directions carefully, the tools will not work unless you do.
This can be a tough infection to remove so do not expect fast or easy.

Please review this information:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2000031316555206
"Microsoft recommends that you have only one anti-virus program installed on your computer."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/03/AR2005120300087.html
http://www.smartcomputing.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles/2003/s1407/38s07/38s07.asp

As you can see you need to run only one antivirus program and one firewall, please assure me that is the case as I see this:
C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\

(Please be running one AV and one Firewall when you post again, it is hard to troubleshoot when you don't know if multiple conflicting programs are the problem)

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:34:53 AM

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\ <<< delete the contents of the folder in red
http://ict.cas.psu.edu/training/howto/util/removespybot.htm#1

C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\ <<< clean the infected Java cache in red
http://support.f-secure.com/enu/home/virusproblem/howtoclean/cleanjavacache.shtml

(delete the infected Mp3, likely how you got this infection?)
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\My Documents\U Torrent Downloads\Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low [Mp3].zip/Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain - Low.exe/data0002 ------> Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen

System Restore is infected and we will clean it later, DO NOT use SR or it will reinfect you.

Remove any old copies of combofix before you proceed.

Thanks to sUBs and anyone else who helped with this fix.

It is important that it is saved directly to your Desktop

Download ComboFix from Here (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe) to your Desktop

Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

Post the combofix log and a new HJT log.

Tutorial if needed:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Thanks

cat74
2008-05-19, 23:32
I want to let you know that I thought all except my aliant security was uninstalled. Symantec was an old antivirus program. I have no firewall on aliant. I use the firewall only on the authentium antivirus program. I have completed the your instructions completely. Here are the 2 reports you requested.

combofix log

ComboFix 08-05-15.3 - Carol 2008-05-19 16:58:18.1 - NTFSx86
Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
* Created a new restore point
* Resident AV is active

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\WINDOWS\cookies.ini
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\setup.inf
C:\WINDOWS\pskt.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\awsyevjl.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bvlvepit.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cagyhxeg.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clxdkxfe.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmtdvxdt.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cpnxbete.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dLTDffii.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dLTDffii.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\FiQAcfii.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\FiQAcfii.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fsvyvsan.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gMlkQqru.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gMlkQqru.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hwcjmgqg.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\idykmsae.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksgwrxij.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lnVycccf.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lnVycccf.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lojwkchl.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lrkdniyk.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcrh.tmp
C:\WINDOWS\system32\movrwsry.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\njkjqccs.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\odemosec.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\oegoaipa.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oehnhblw.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnNgEuR.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ovjpcjcf.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\prukpkvc.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PXbIlnpo.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PXbIlnpo.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\qqwmgrxh.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\qtvCJjjl.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\qtvCJjjl.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\raffdjay.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rnclhdhi.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rnujlnbn.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RuEgNnpo.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RuEgNnpo.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\scbslccn.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\srqtkwcu.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdxvdtmc.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbakowjq.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wqsaapgk.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xlpgwxgf.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xwykijub.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\yayxuvTm.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-04-19 to 2008-05-19 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-05-19 15:59 . 2008-05-19 15:59 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Installer Clean Up
2008-05-19 15:58 . 2008-05-19 15:58 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\MSECACHE
2008-05-19 15:13 . 2008-05-19 15:13 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium
2008-05-17 17:17 . 2008-05-17 17:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Kaspersky Lab
2008-05-17 15:32 . 2008-05-17 02:23 <DIR> d-------- C:\SDFix
2008-05-15 11:25 . 2000-03-23 12:50 446,464 -ra------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\hhactivex.dll
2008-05-15 11:25 . 1999-05-07 13:24 414,944 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\COMCT332.OCX
2008-05-15 11:25 . 1998-11-10 10:46 328,480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ssa3d30.ocx
2008-05-15 11:25 . 2002-01-08 17:00 176,128 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RcdScan.dll
2008-05-09 12:06 . 2008-05-10 13:40 1,434 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\efqriqho.ini
2008-05-08 16:43 . 2008-05-17 12:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-05-08 16:43 . 2008-05-11 18:36 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-05-02 11:42 . 2008-05-02 15:23 53,192 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\rp_skt32.sys
2008-05-02 11:41 . 2007-04-19 11:36 48,384 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\rp_pkt32.sys
2008-05-02 11:39 . 2008-05-02 11:39 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Raxco
2008-05-02 11:39 . 2008-05-02 11:39 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Raxco
2008-05-02 11:38 . 2008-05-02 14:59 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scanner
2008-05-02 11:28 . 2008-05-02 11:28 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\InstallShield
2008-05-02 11:25 . 2008-05-02 11:35 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Aliant
2008-04-30 10:17 . 2008-04-30 14:23 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
2008-04-30 10:10 . 2008-04-30 10:10 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2008-04-25 08:17 . 2008-05-19 15:30 109,805 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\BM0b905e4f.xml

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-05-17 02:03 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger
2008-05-17 01:59 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Windows Live
2008-05-17 01:55 --------- dcsh--w C:\Program Files\Common Files\WindowsLiveInstaller
2008-05-17 01:54 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WLInstaller
2008-05-15 14:25 --------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-05-12 19:28 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Quicken
2008-05-11 18:06 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Punch! Super Home
2008-05-10 17:43 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Greetings Workshop
2008-05-02 14:38 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\CA
2008-05-02 14:35 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant
2008-05-02 14:18 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Aliant
2008-04-27 00:44 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\IMVU
2008-04-27 00:33 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\IMVU
2008-04-27 00:05 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\SwiftSwitch
2008-04-26 19:47 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Google
2008-04-21 19:39 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2008-04-08 12:03 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\Apple Computer
2008-04-07 20:14 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-04-07 20:14 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-04-07 20:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-03-27 08:12 151,583 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msjint40.dll
2008-03-27 08:12 151,583 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\msjint40.dll
2008-03-22 16:07 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SwiftSwitch
2008-03-19 09:47 1,845,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\win32k.sys
2008-03-19 09:47 1,845,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\win32k.sys
2008-03-11 00:27 157,568 -c--a-w C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2008-03-01 21:36 3,591,680 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\mshtml.dll
2008-02-29 08:55 70,656 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\ie4uinit.exe
2008-02-29 08:55 625,664 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\iexplore.exe
2008-02-22 10:00 13,824 ------w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\ieudinit.exe
2008-02-20 06:51 282,624 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gdi32.dll
2008-02-20 06:51 282,624 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\gdi32.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 45,568 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dnsrslvr.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 45,568 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\dnsrslvr.dll
2008-02-20 05:32 148,992 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\dnsapi.dll
2006-09-21 02:04 774,144 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\RngInterstitial.dll
2006-08-21 12:29 388,008 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\essetup.exe
2006-01-27 13:47 225,822 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\xnsw140.zip
2005-05-03 23:24 20,798,256 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\AdbeRdr70_enu_full.exe
2005-05-03 22:15 494,704 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\ytb02_efgsip.exe
2004-01-23 14:34 4,954,024 -c--a-w C:\Program Files\SetupDl.exe
2002-04-03 18:01 286,720 ----a-w C:\Program Files\internet explorer\plugins\PanoViewer.dll
1999-04-30 19:00 98,304 ----a-w C:\Program Files\internet explorer\plugins\UPjpeg.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 04:56 15360]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"IndexCleaner"="C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe" [2007-08-21 11:00 61168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Aliant Security Services"="C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Rps.exe" [2007-08-21 11:00 310000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"IndexCleaner"="C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe" [2007-08-21 11:00 61168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"VIDC.JPEG"= JPEGCODE.DLL
"VIDC.MJPG"= JPEGCODE.DLL

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Microsoft Office.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Microsoft Office.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\08a36dd3]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmtdvxdt.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Photo Downloader]
--a------ 2007-03-09 11:09 63712 C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
--a------ 2008-01-11 23:16 39792 C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BIND SUPPORT SEEK FIRST]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]
--a------ 2004-08-04 04:56 15360 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Dell AIO Printer A940]
-----c--- 2003-02-08 19:42 86102 C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\dlbabmgr.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DellSupport]
--a------ 2007-03-15 12:09 460784 C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IExplorer]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\KernelFaultCheck]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LexPPS.exe]
--a------ 2003-02-06 05:26 174592 C:\WINDOWS\system32\lexpps.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MMTray]
--a--c--- 2006-01-17 15:03 135168 C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MoneyStartUp10.0]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]
--a------ 2003-05-02 17:19 4640768 C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PlaxoUpdate]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
--a------ 2008-03-28 23:37 413696 C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RoxioAudioCentral]
--a--c--- 2003-07-15 14:38 319488 C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 6\AudioCentral\RxMon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RoxioDragToDisc]
--a--c--- 2004-02-24 11:55 868352 C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 6\DragToDisc\DrgToDsc.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RoxioEngineUtility]
--a--c--- 2003-05-01 20:44 65536 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\System\EngUtil.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\snpstd]
--a--c--- 2004-06-10 15:48 286720 C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\spc_w]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer]
-rahs---- 2008-01-28 11:43 2097488 C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SSC_UserPrompt]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\UsrPrmpt.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Store Rule]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
--a--c--- 2005-11-10 15:03 36975 C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Symantec NetDriver Monitor]
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\taskmgr]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TkBellExe]
--a--c--- 2005-04-08 14:00 180269 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Ulead AutoDetector]
-----c--- 2003-10-23 08:36 45056 C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\Monitor.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\updateMgr]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\UserFaultCheck]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -u

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\WildTangent CDA]
--a--c--- 2004-05-21 20:12 64512 C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Yahoo! Pager]
--a------ 2007-01-19 13:49 4670968 C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"NISUM"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_06\\bin\\javaw.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

S0 szkg5;szkg;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\szkg.sys []

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
"2008-05-19 20:00:02 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AA0757EC9064CBC4.job"
- c:\docume~1\carol\applic~1\antebi~1\axis browse part.exe
"2008-05-17 11:35:06 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job"
- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe
"2008-05-19 20:27:03 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job"
- C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\MSNTBUP.EXE
"2008-05-19 20:26:52 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job"
- C:\Program Files\RegCure\RegCure.exe
"2008-05-15 10:58:53 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure.job"
- C:\Program Files\RegCure\RegCure.exe
"2008-05-14 12:00:00 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\rpc.job"
- C:\Program Files\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\RegPowerClean.exe
"2008-05-16 14:23:33 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task.job"
- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe

catchme 0.3.1361 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-05-19 17:21:42
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\rpsupdaterr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CIDAEMON.EXE
Completion time: 2008-05-19 17:39:16 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-05-19 20:38:54

Pre-Run: 44,784,660,480 bytes free
Post-Run: 44,655,079,424 bytes free

275 --- E O F --- 2008-05-19 19:33:04

HJT log

Scan saved at 6:22:16 PM, on 5/19/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ca.yahoo.com/?p=us
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/yme/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/yme/*http://www.yahoo.com
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Aliant Security Services] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Rps.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [IndexCleaner] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1A1F56AA-3401-46F9-B277-D57F3421F821} (FunGamesLoader Object) - http://gsn.worldwinner.com/games/v47/shared/FunGamesLoader.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5C6698D9-7BE4-4122-8EC5-291D84DBD4A0} (Facebook Photo Uploader 4 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/FacebookPhotoUploader3.cab
O16 - DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} (Wwlaunch Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/wwlaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCBC9371-9827-11DA-A72B-0800200C9A66} (View22RTEv4 Class) - http://sc.scenecaster.com/release_3_10_41/View22RTEv4.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF969D51-F764-4FBF-9E90-475248601C8A} (FamilyFeud Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/v47/familyfeud/familyfeud.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Authentium, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Authentium\AntiVirus\dvpapi.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PDAgent - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDAgent.exe
O23 - Service: PDEngine - Raxco Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe
O23 - Service: Aliant Security Services Update Service (RPSUpdaterR) - Radialpoint Inc. - C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\rpsupdaterR.exe
O23 - Service: Aliant Security Services Personal Firewall (RP_FWS) - Aliant - C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Fws.exe
O23 - Service: Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service (usnjsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 8834 bytes

pskelley
2008-05-20, 00:20
Thanks for returning your information and the feedback, combofix removed a load of nasty malware, proceed like this:

1) C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\ <<< update your Java program, see this:
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=12880&postcount=2

2) How to make files and folders visible:
Click Start > Open My Computer.
Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
Click Yes to confirm. Click OK.
You may reverse this for safety when we are finished.

3) Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune
http://www.atribune.org/public-beta/ATF-Cleaner.exe
Save it to your Desktop. We will use this later.

4) Open HijackThis and choose "Do a system scan only" then check the box in front of these line items:

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust...ch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com

Close all programs but HJT and all browser windows, then click on "Fix Checked"

5) Right click Start > Explore and navigate to these files/folders and delete them if there.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\efqriqho.ini <<< delete that file

6) Run ATF Cleaner
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
Click the Empty Selected button.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Restart and post a new HJT log and tell me how the computer is running.

If that goes well...this is the next bridge we must cross:

I am sure you saw this:
WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
Review that information to understand Recovery Console. Installation is optional but if you do not have the CD's needed, as is explained, it can be installed before we remove combofix.
If you do not wish to install RC, let me know so I can continue with the cleanup.
If you install RC, post the C:\*CF-RC.txt*.

Since we do not need to scan with combofix, click NO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/sUBs/RC_whatnext.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/sUBs/RC_AllDone.gif

Thanks...Phil

cat74
2008-05-20, 15:11
My computer is running ok. If I don't need the Recovery Console installed on my system the I would rather not use it. Just let me know which is best. I have completed the instructions and here is the HJT log.

Scan saved at 10:06:22 AM, on 5/20/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk\PDEngine.exe

O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [IndexCleaner] "C:\Program Files\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\IdxClnR.exe"
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

--
End of file - 8257 bytes

pskelley
2008-05-20, 16:17
It is totally up to you, a lot of folks do not have the actual Windows CD and it is an opportunity to install it using combofix. I will let you look at two Knowledge Base articles to help you decide.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314058
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307654

If you elect not to install RC, they remove combofix and the C:\Qoobox\Quarantine folder from your computer and run a new Kaspersky Online Scan (KOS) so we can see if anything was missed before we clean System Restore. Please use these settings:

* The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
* Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
* Now click on Scan Settings
* In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
* Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
* Standard
* Scan Options:
* Scan Archives
* Scan Mail Bases
* Click OK
* Now under select a target to scan:
* Select My Computer
* This will program will start and scan your system.
* The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
* Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
* Now click on the Save as Text button:
* Save the file to your desktop.

Then post it here.

Thanks

cat74
2008-05-20, 23:24
I decided to install the Recovery Console. Here is the C:\*CF-RC.txt* requested.

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn
C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons

pskelley
2008-05-20, 23:37
Thanks, installed correctly, continue with the balance of the instructions I posted last.

cat74
2008-05-21, 14:59
Here is the Kaspersky Online scan report.

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
2008-05-21 09:56
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 21/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 704453

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: standard
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 81956
Number of viruses found: 16
Number of infected objects: 43
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:31:54

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\FirewallService05-20-2008--09-54-01.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\SafetyConsoleLog05-20-2008--09-54-07.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aliant\Aliant Security Services\Logs\ServiceModel05-20-2008--09-54-07.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\a997262802b314aaeda888d386c246a2_1dce0e75-1303-433a-bfc1-6b582bd25551 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Administrator.bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\bookmrk.CDX Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\bookmrk.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Groups.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Groups.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Grpsyll.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Grpsyll.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Prgrss2.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Prgrss2.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Progress.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Progress.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Settings.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabi2.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabi2.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabus.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Syllabus.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Usergrp.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Usergrp.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Users.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\Users.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI\ORUN\WXPPera.toc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.ASX Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.BMP Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\MUSIC.WMA Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArtSmall.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{08115859-E625-4BCD-83A8-57E01873B42F}_Large.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{08115859-E625-4BCD-83A8-57E01873B42F}_Small.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{EFFDEB51-C913-4EE1-8B2A-C80112057955}_Large.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\AlbumArt_{EFFDEB51-C913-4EE1-8B2A-C80112057955}_Small.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (Scherzo).wma Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Folder.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\New Stories (Highway Blues).wma Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Thumbs.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Blue hills.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\DESKTOP.INI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Sunset.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Thumbs.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Water lilies.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Winter.jpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Carol\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\logs\2008-05-20.csv Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1057\A0242533.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.df skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242579.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242580.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242581.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242582.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242583.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.da skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242584.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.de skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242585.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.cy skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242586.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242587.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242588.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242589.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dm skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242590.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242591.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242592.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242593.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1059\A0242594.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1064\A0242676.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242702.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242703.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242704.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.db skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242705.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242706.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242707.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242708.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242710.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242711.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dl skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1066\A0242729.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.dk skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1071\A0242746.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.do skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1076\A0242906.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1076\A0242907.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fc skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1082\A0245032.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.fb skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1083\A0245086.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.ik skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245296.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245297.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245298.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245299.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245300.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245301.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245302.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.rf skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245303.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.il skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245305.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.io skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1088\A0245306.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP1101\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Registration\{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}.{AB859238-B8A1-4AF1-8665-B45E6BEA5BB7}.crmlog Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{CA1317C6-1D8D-4A95-B65B-42D9A8E6BA32}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\H323LOG.TXT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MsDtc\MSDTC.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MsDtc\Trace\dtctrace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WIADEBUG.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WIASERVC.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

pskelley
2008-05-21, 15:05
Thanks for returning your KOS results, proceed like this.

Turn off System Restore.
On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.

Reboot

Turn ON System Restore,
On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
Click Apply, and then click OK.

Follow the directions and your next scan will be clean, safe surfing:bigthumb:

Some good information for you:
http://users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/slowcomputer.html
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/mcgill1.mspx

Here is some great information from experts in this field that will help you stay clean and safe online.
http://users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/prevention.html
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=279
http://russelltexas.com/malware/allclear.htm
http://forum.malwareremoval.com/viewtopic.php?t=14
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topict2520.html
http://cybercoyote.org/security/not-admin.shtml

http://www.malwarecomplaints.info/

Thanks...pskelley
Safer Networking Forums
http://www.spybot.info/en/donate/index.html
If you are reading this information...thank a teacher,
If you are reading it in English...thank a soldier.