PDA

View Full Version : findSpector6.exe

topsul
2008-05-21, 18:28
Good afternoon -- need some help. Had both Spector Pro and eblaster installed on my computer by my husband -- long story. Bottom line -- used Spyware Doctor which was supposed to remove it -- and the scans all showed it to be clean. About 2 weeks ago -- it was put back without my knowledge -- and I found it yesterday. I also found the program above on my system -- which I had not seen before. Two questions -- what is "findSpector6.exe" -- is it an actual removal program or is it something the name was changed and it actually re-installed the program. Second question -- how can I get these programs totally off my computer? Thank you for your assistance.

tashi
2008-05-21, 23:42
Hello,

In order for one of our volunteer helpers to advise you, please follow the procedure in this sticky:
"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Start a new topic providing the log/s requested and a link back to this topic. Then I will close this one as helpers look for threads without a response.

Regards. :)