PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Spam check block

KenWA
2008-06-12, 14:38
I have been trying fruitlessly to send an email in the 'Contact' section but am repeatedly told that the word is incorrect. I have tried in Firefox and IE7 with the same result. What is the secret of communicating?

Terminator
2008-06-12, 21:47
I have been trying fruitlessly to send an email in the 'Contact' section but am repeatedly told that the word is incorrect. I have tried in Firefox and IE7 with the same result. What is the secret of communicating?

What "Word" is Incorrect? I have used the contact section before and I have had no problems.

KenWA
2008-06-12, 22:08
You will have noticed that the subject includes the words 'Anti-Spam check'. This process consists of a hand-written word which has to be transcribed. Hence 'word'. Typing in the correct word is just not accepted and one cannot submit the e-mail.

Terminator
2008-06-12, 22:16
In that case I can't help you.

PS: There is no need for sarcasm, Your question wasn't clearly worded:oops:

Terminator
2008-06-17, 10:20
Has there been any progress on ths issue?

md usa spybot fan
2008-06-17, 12:31
KenWA:

If the CAPTCHA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha) on the Web page isn't working, you can sent the email directly to one of the following categories at spybot.info:
Bugs
Get support if you experience bugs in our software, report details about known bugs, ...
Software
General information about our software, ...
Detections
Report new threats or ask questions about existing detections, ...
Press
Information for press articles, agreements to include software on Cover CDs, ...
Donations
Contact address for getting bank account information for donations and other donation related questions ...
Licenses
Contact address for information about business licenses, ...
Languages
The place for translators of exisiting or new localizations, ...
As an alternative you could post your query in the forum.