PDA

View Full Version : HellzLittleSpy Logon-Logoff Nightmare

HP_XP_User
2008-07-04, 16:51
First, a big Thank you to all you wondered why my posts and solutions were moved, hidden and buried. If you tried my solution, and it worked, I am glad, please post so others know.

OK folks,.... 1 more time....

If you are stuck in the Hellz logon-logoff loop...

Go to the big audio/video/computer chain stores and get a product called “Fix It Utilities Professional version 8. It is made by Avanquest, it sells for about $40, and it’s a 3 user license. Pop the CD into your drive, change any bios/boot up settings to allow the PC to boot from the CD rather than the hard drive and let the CD boot. Once it boots, and the interface comes up, run the program called Recovery Commander. Choose the option to restore from a System Restore Checkpoint. Let it run and assuming you do have a series of system checkpoints to choose from, you should be OK, once you reboot. This is a lifesaver!

By the way, I am not a troll service, I am not Blogging, I am not spaming, I do not work for this company, I don't own stock in the company, I am not trying to submit an ad, I don’t get any kickbacks, what I am is however yet another pc user that was screwed by this "false positive". I too was beyond enraged after letting Spybot screw my PC. Then I remembered that I had this software. I use this for other stuff, this utility is loaded with other things that you will want to use, I repeat it is a Lifesaver and perhaps the best $40 you will ever spend, since without that reg value your PC is nothing more than a very large and heavy paperweight!!!!!

This will work if you have a series of system restore checkpoints. This is an easy fix, does not require downloading more stuff from the net, no careful tweaking of the registry, nice and easy!

Now hopefully the Spy Team won't move this post around and bury it somewhere so no one can find it!

Now lets, Pepki, any bold, any caps, no.... looks like I'm not shouting, real civilized, real forum polite, .... still enraged and angry however that your product screwed my pc network for almost a week!

As always, the 1 and only

HP_XP_User

(No Pepki, no dual identity Pepki, no, it just me!)

drragostea
2008-07-05, 08:17
The solution seems alright. Just depends on the users if they're are willing to follow it. Team Spybot is already working hard to resolve this problem.

These "optimize" tools sound a lot like iOlo. Dunno why.

HP_XP_User
2008-07-05, 19:47
The solution seems alright. Just depends on the users if they're are willing to follow it. Team Spybot is already working hard to resolve this problem.

These "optimize" tools sound a lot like iOlo. Dunno why.

drragostea,

No, iOlo and their product did nothing, it just spun its wheels and I was still in that loop

The product that I mention is different and it worked.

Do I claim that it is 100% guaranteed to work with everyone? Of course not, nothing in life is quaranteed except death. But if you consider just how many users were spinning their wheels with those other solutions, and the PC was still looping in logon-logoff, my solution was a real option. It was an established product, one with an easy to use interface.

Once again I will say I have nothing to do with that product except that I mentioned it as an attempt to try and help! Nothing and I mean nothing more than trying to help.

At this point, I am so fed up with SpyBot, The SpyTeam and this forum, that I don’t really care anymore whether or not the user take the advice.

This is what you get when you try to help... learned my lesson

HP_XP_User

drragostea
2008-07-05, 21:29

Fine with me, HP User.