PDA

View Full Version : New updates for today July 9th

LilaP
2008-07-09, 15:12
I went in to try to download the updates and it keeps wanting to install. Not sure what is going on. I have two programs in my control panel now and one two icons on my desktop. One is the program itself and the other when I click on prompts me to reinstall...it is Spybotd152 help plzzzzzzzz
tyvm

spybotsandra
2008-07-09, 15:25
Hello,

Then you have downloaded the main update for the new version 1.6.
You can install our new version over the old one.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

LilaP
2008-07-09, 15:28
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't say anything about the new version. It says version.1.5.2 and it continually prompts me to install. Not sure what to do...should I unintall the first version of the SAME program and then reinstall. I am really confused here...ty

LilaP
2008-07-09, 15:33
Sorry I just noticed this message for me below

Please don't use PMs for requesting help. The Forums are there for a reason

Not sure what you mean by this...Private Message??? If that is what you mean that is not what I did, I posted in the forum...sorry

spybotsandra
2008-07-09, 15:45
Hello,

There was a little bug in our last updates that should be fixed now.
Please search for new updates.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

md usa spybot fan
2008-07-09, 15:53
LilaP:

Sorry I just noticed this message for me below

Please don't use PMs for requesting help. The Forums are there for a reason

Not sure what you mean by this...Private Message??? If that is what you mean that is not what I did, I posted in the forum...sorry
Yes PMs are Private Messages.

i.e.:

Please don't use PMs for requesting help. The Forums are there for a reason.
spybotsandra (http://forums.spybot.info/member.php?u=5) did not addess that comment specifically to you. It is in her signature and appears in every post she makes. Just like the information you see below appears in my posts.