PDA

View Full Version : Zlob issue?

CdninCali
2008-07-17, 03:45
Please forgive me, but I am not as nearly crafty as most of you here. I looked at the other Zlob thread, and I was totally unsure if there was any relevence to what I have going on..

I think this is what is being looked for to post...

~~~~ Postrun check
HKLM\SOFTWARE\~\Winlogon\ "System"=""
~~~~~ Misc files.
~~~~~ Checking for older varients.

~~~~~ Current runs (hklm hkcu "run" Keys Only)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe /install"
"NvMediaCenter"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit"
"UpdReg"="C:\\WINDOWS\\UpdReg.EXE"
"NeroFilterCheck"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NeroCheck.exe"
"InCD"="C:\\Program Files\\Ahead\\InCD\\InCD.exe"
"EasyTuneV"="C:\\Program Files\\Gigabyte\\ET5\\ETcall.exe"
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\\3.2\\Apps\\apdproxy.exe\""
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Reader 8.0\\Reader\\Reader_sl.exe\""
"MP10_EnsureFileVer"="C:\\WINDOWS\\inf\\unregmp2.exe /EnsureFileVersions"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.6.0_07\\bin\\jusched.exe\""
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\LogiShrd\\LComMgr\\Communications_Helper.exe\""
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\QuickCam\\Quickcam.exe\" /hide"
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"egui"="\"C:\\Program Files\\ESET\\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\\egui.exe\" /hide /waitservice"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"NBJ"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Ahead\\Nero BackItUp\\NBJ.exe\""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AdobeUpdater]
Hosts file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace it...
~~~~~ End report ~~~~~

Does this report do any good for pointing out the obvious that I don;t understand?

TIA Tim..

CdninCali
2008-07-17, 03:47
I'm such a knob... TheZlob issue has been found while using Spybot S and D..

Regards... Tim of T and J

CdninCali
2008-07-17, 03:51
Wow.. I must really be a moron.. I just noticed this forum is not for anything related to Spybot.. *slaps forehed* I apologize for my horrible netiquette...

Tim..

Blade81
2008-07-20, 17:55
Hi

I think you missed
BEFORE you POST
(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) sticky ;)

Download and install TrendMicro HijackThis (http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HJTInstall.exe)
* Once installed open HijackThis by clicking Start > Programs > HijackThis and click the button labeled
Do a system scan only

* Click the scan button in the lower left hand corner of the interface and HijackThis will quickly scan your system.
* Once the scan is complete the scan button will now read save log. Click this button to save the log file to your PC. Once you select where you would like to save the file it will open in your systems default text editor. Typically this application is Notepad. Post the log here.