PDA

View Full Version : Spybot Bootable CD

fissionman1
2008-07-24, 18:02
I love the Spybot Bootable CD. I have been assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder, but the most valuable spyware removal tool, Spybot, is not playing nice when I compile a CD. Does anyone know how to put other programs onto the spybot bootable cd so that I can make it a more useful tool? Specifically I'd like memtest and the BartPE mcafee plugin.

md usa spybot fan
2008-07-24, 21:42
fissionman1:

re:

I love the Spybot Bootable CD. I have been assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder, but the most valuable spyware removal tool, Spybot, is not playing nice when I compile a CD. ...
I personally am not familiar with all the ins and outs of "… assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder" (BartPE -Bart's Preinstalled Environment, I assume). However, if you were to be more explicit about the problems you are encountering rather that describe them as "… Spybot, is not playing nice …", perhaps some could help.

re:

… Does anyone know how to put other programs onto the spybot bootable cd so that I can make it a more useful tool? Specifically I'd like memtest and the BartPE mcafee plugin.
Actually that seems like a topic for another forum such as the Tavern (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=19) once you have successfully resolved the "… Spybot, is not playing nice …" problem with the BartPE (Bart's Preinstalled Environment) you are trying to build.