drragostea you are OLD:lip: MEOW

Come again, blues? :cowboy:

blues
2008-07-26, 17:44
no, it has been enough cat food for today:spider:

tashi
2008-07-26, 17:46

This is the support forum for Spybot-S&D, if people want to chat and make off topic comments please use the Tavern, so other members are not confused.

Thank you. ;)

blues
2008-07-26, 17:51
This is the support forum for Spybot-S&D, if people want to chat and make off topic comments please use the Tavern, so other members are not confused.

Thank you. ;)

sorry again Tashi:fear:

---------------------------
Edit: :)

Posts split off from:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=25924
(http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=216788#post216788)

2008-07-29, 07:47

HUH? haha

blues
2008-07-29, 08:51
im am not continuing on it, it wasnt ment to be a thread:laugh:

just a stupid joke that wasnt funny.

spybotsandra
2008-07-29, 10:24
depends on the humor *hihi*:clown:
:laugh::laugh:

blues
2008-07-29, 13:36
depends on the humor *hihi*:clown:
:laugh::laugh:

i didnt think about that:banghead:

drragostea
2008-07-29, 19:27
Could it mean that, there has been enough work today? Or you're just not in the mood? Or that this is not the place to be talking about it :laugh:?

I'm not old.

blues
2008-07-29, 19:32
i think i ment i have just eaten dinner, if i remember right:scratch:

and i am not in the MOOD for everything today:p:

drragostea
2008-07-29, 19:37
Since this is the Tavern afterall. What's the best moment in life?

I just thought... having a snack and layback on the sofa to relax and watch a good movie in HD. Then I thought about it... a massage? How about a snack or a picnic?

Then I thought about it again... adrenaline in your blood when fencing.

Dinner is pretty good.

blues
2008-07-29, 19:52
Since this is the Tavern afterall. What's the best moment in life?

I just thought... having a snack and layback on the sofa to relax and watch a good movie in HD. Then I thought about it... a massage? How about a snack or a picnic?

Then I thought about it again... adrenaline in your blood when fencing.

Dinner is pretty good.

what is the best moment to you?

to me it is this forum right now, movies have been boring when trying to watch them after joining this forum. it depends what the dinner is, i like pizza and christmas food:santa:

"having a snack"? like chockolate?

drragostea
2008-07-29, 19:55
Yes, for the "snack" question. I enjoy having a bag of potato chips, although it's a real challenge for me to eat the spicy ones. I like the barbecue and sour cream and onion flavors.

Chocolate is okay, but just a bit too sweet or too bitter or maybe bittersweet. I like white chocolate. Mm. Cookies&Cream : )

blues
2008-07-29, 20:18
coffe is good, i drink it all the day:beerbeerb:

cheeze doodles is also good, but they get ugly when they is in the house for some days:spider:

and cream on cappuchino.

Tom.K
2008-07-29, 20:19
Yes, for the "snack" question. I enjoy having a bag of potato chips, although it's a real challenge for me to eat the spicy ones. I like the barbecue and sour cream and onion flavors.

Chocolate is okay, but just a bit too sweet or too bitter or maybe bittersweet. I like white chocolate. Mm. Cookies&Cream : )

It could be nice to enjoy having a bag of potato chips, but my sister already ate the last one : (. Yesterday I've ate a whole bar of chocolate.
It almost melt. I like one kind of baby food. Okay, two kinds of food.

blues
2008-07-29, 20:29
It could be nice to enjoy having a bag of potato chips, but my sister already ate the last one : (. Yesterday I've ate a whole bar of chocolate.
It almost melt. I like one kind of baby food. Okay, two kinds of food.

some visitors ate up all my snacks some days ago, and now there is nothing left. i didnt eat so much myself.

blues
2008-07-29, 20:55
deleted

drragostea
2008-07-29, 21:43
:clown: You purchase more blues, if you have the time.

Cheeze Doodles Puffed would be one product, I wouldn't like. It sticks on my teeth. I tried a Cappuccino or was it Frappuccino and it was... so sweet. Like the sweet that you wouldn't want to eat. :laugh:

blues
2008-07-30, 05:16
i buy a whole bag with different snacks while i am at it.

the sweet that you wouldn't want to eat? sweet potatoes maybe, potatoes is boring and not so good.:cowboy:

what is that in white letters in the qoute that i qouted from you Tom.K?

drragostea isnt it bed time for you right now?:p: or in the middle of the day?

blues
2008-07-30, 06:30
the best moment in life is people we care about i think, isnt it? (they who we dont like is important too, because others like them) , and not sitting in a chair and watching movies alone:buried:

i got sick talking about food and snacks now:sick: it is breakfast here soon, in some hours.

2008-07-30, 07:55
you know life is worth living when you have someone you care about right there with you. haha no more food convos? Darn! ;)

blues
2008-07-30, 08:09
right there with you? i care about some of they who are not right here WITH me:alien:

drragostea
2008-07-30, 17:35
In my last post it was afternoon for me, as 23:59 would be 11:59PM in the United States. So I was writing around in the evening/afternoon.

Can you explain your last post blues? I don't quite understand.

PS: Tavern = more posts. :D

blues
2008-07-30, 18:36
i ment people that are NOT HERE i live. it was in the night i wrote it, so i dont fully understand it myself, it was stupid:spider: i couldnt sleep so i went up and right to the computer after making coffe:coffee:

more posts? as long as Tashi is not deleting posts, yes:laugh:

drragostea
2008-07-30, 18:39
Oh ok. Does coffee taste good? I tried it once and it was bitter :yuck:

blues
2008-07-30, 18:56
yes, i cant live without coffee... and maybe the forums i are on, it is fun:cool:

it seems you like this forum too? dont you have other things to do?:)

2008-07-30, 20:23
I just like to help people with computers, and i really like spybot, so i decided to be a volunteer helper. :) That is the reason i am here. :bigthumb:

Tom.K
2008-07-30, 21:06
I've come here first just because I had some questions. Because that I was about 10/11 years, I have done some things just because I just didn't know anything about forums.

what is that in white letters in the qoute that i qouted from you Tom.K?
Just select it.
About coffee, it's good if you add some nice sugar and milk.
About doing other things, I just want to download something large (10+ MB) or I want to be online at forums for 7/20h, but I can only use internet connection only for 30 min. / 45 max. minutes at 19:00/22:00. Why: 56k modem. I have a DSL connection, but I'm out of area to get signal for DSL :( . I know. All this is confusing.

blues
2008-07-30, 21:06
I just like to help people with computers, and i really like spybot, so i decided to be a volunteer helper. :) That is the reason i am here. :bigthumb:

yes, spybot is good. it is fun to help others. i joined here mainly to make suggestions to spybot, but has been reading here before joining the forums, it was and is in my ie7 favorites. i feel i have friends here too.

Tom.K it is a pain to have a slow connection, i know. ( if i understand you right)

2008-07-30, 21:08
thats the other cool thing about it here, you make friends, and also meet the people that work for spybot. :D:

blues
2008-07-30, 21:28
i havent talked so much with the people that work for spybot.:halo:

blues
2008-07-30, 21:49
i will not have anyone in my friends list, i am just strange you know:alien:

drragostea
2008-07-30, 22:30
People may say they weird, but in reality they're really not. :cowboy: Would you call that "spitballing"? Or something random :laugh:.

I'm a member in another forum, although there hasn't been much activity from me, because this forum is the primary one I usually visit. I was a Freshman in a Malware Classroom, unfortunately, I was forced to quit because I didn't have enough time in my hands.

blues
2008-07-30, 22:46
you are like a weird cowboy:cowboy: spitballing? i have never heard of that.

2008-07-30, 22:48
that stinks. Can you give me the links of the malware classroom of where you did your stuff?
I would like to try to be a malware fighter :bigthumb: Learning from home can only go so far ;)

drragostea
2008-07-31, 00:29
Um, nope. I'm not a cowboy. And I'm definitely, not 'weird', if that's how you see it.

drragostea
2008-07-31, 00:42
I just noticed... that for the past month a lot of members have joined and for the past month a lot of members are becoming Seniors :clown:.

tashi
2008-07-31, 00:57
that stinks. Can you give me the links of the malware classroom of where you did your stuff?
I would like to try to be a malware fighter :bigthumb: Learning from home can only go so far ;)
WhatTheTech Classroom. (http://www.whatthetech.com/classroom)

However I need to point out that learning to be a malware removal helper is not easy. It is a lot of work.

I remove over 90% of applicants a month after admission, because folks fail to start the training. No this is not the latest video game. ;)

This should give anyone requesting malware removal assistance here pause for thought at the training their helper has received, and the learning which continues on a daily basis.

Best regards.

drragostea
2008-07-31, 01:26
Sorry, tashi. I couldn't make it.

tashi
2008-07-31, 02:26
Sorry, tashi. I couldn't make it.
You did fine actually. ;) Maybe later as time allows, you will be welcomed back. :)

drragostea
2008-07-31, 02:29
Just not enough time on my hands. Maybe it was earlier than I thought.

2008-07-31, 07:23
WhatTheTech Classroom. (http://www.whatthetech.com/classroom)

However I need to point out that learning to be a malware removal helper is not easy. It is a lot of work.

I remove over 90% of applicants a month after admission, because folks fail to start the training. No this is not the latest video game. ;)

This should give anyone requesting malware removal assistance here pause for thought at the training their helper has received, and the learning which continues on a daily basis.

Best regards.

thanks, i am just thinking about it. I realize it would be alot of hard work, thats defiantly not something that takes a short amount of time to get done. It takes a long time. :) I read the sticky on becoming a helper. I really like helping people with computers, and i already have dealt with alot of malware over time by working on people's pc's. Maybe next summer will be better, more time on my hands then hopefully! :D:

blues
2008-07-31, 07:51
Um, nope. I'm not a cowboy. And I'm definitely, not 'weird', if that's how you see it.

dont take it too seriously.

I just noticed... that for the past month a lot of members have joined and for the past month a lot of members are becoming Seniors :clown:.

and the post counters is unnecessary.:D:

drragostea
2008-07-31, 20:53
dont take it too seriously.
and the post counters is unnecessary.:D:

I'm not.

No, I just noted it. I wasn't counting.

@129260, yep. Next Summer might be a good time. Since this September might mean work in the city. Work for you. School for me.

2008-07-31, 21:41
I think you are right. :) next summer i will think more about it.