PDA

View Full Version : Resident Tea Timer Options

Rocky Mtn
2008-07-30, 23:06
Need help.

Tea Timer had given me a prompt recently to allow or deny a "boot execute" command. I had mistakenly denied it. :oops: Since that time, whenever I restart my computer, it goes into the ScanDisc (diskchk?) mode at startup, which takes about 1 hour & 20 minutes each time. (- each times showing that the C drive is clean.)
I am assuming that these two events are directly related, but cannot figure out how to UNDO (or "allow") this change.
If they are NOT related, perhaps someone can direct me otherwise towards a fix.

2008-07-30, 23:10
when your desktop appears, right click teatimer next to your clock, choose settings. under blocked registry changes, click the black x next to each item that you mistakenly blocked. :) That will undo your decision. Remember to choose the right one next time! :welcome: to the forums!

Rocky Mtn
2008-08-01, 06:15
Thanks so much for your suggestion. :bow:
It worked like a charm. :2thumb:
I was searching for an entry point to perform this task, but could not find it on the Spybot website. The small icon at the lower right of my Desktop screen is listed as "Spybot SD - Resident" - NOT "TeaTimer", but that turned out to be the appropriate location to make the necessary alterations.
Thanks again !