PDA

View Full Version : After scan reboot returns c:\windows\system32\command.com the parameter is incorrect

petesj1
2008-08-01, 22:39
After performing scan, it reported that certain items could not be fixed and asked if it could run after reboot. The system was rebooted and now it reports error:
c:\windows\system32\command.com

The parameter is incorrect. Clicking it keeps report error message over and over. The system never really goes beyond that point.

techofterror
2008-08-02, 00:52
this is also happening to me. This is the second incident where after a scan has fixed problems this error occurs. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening or a fix?

cr4zyl3gs
2008-08-02, 14:37
this has also happened to me. can we know somethink about this ASAP as i am in dire need of my computer.

md usa spybot fan
2008-08-02, 16:48
Log on to the system in safe mode. Start regedit. Navigate to the following registry key and see if there is an entry with "c:\windows\system32\command.com ..." in the data portion of the entry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
If there is, please copy down the entry (or export it) and then delete the entry. Restart your system in normal mode.

If you found the entry described above, please post what you found.

If there was no entry please post what Windows OS you are running and if you can remember what you were fixing, please post that.

cr4zyl3gs
2008-08-02, 18:19
I have just tryed what the above post said to do and i am not haveing any joy. I cant even boot up safe mode its just crashing all the time. Have you any other ideas? what do you think that the problem is? Does it look like i will have to format?

my specs:

EVGA 680i mobo
8800 GTS nividia grapics card
2GIG Crucial Balistics RAM
Q6600 2.4gig CPU
Samsung 300GIG Harddrive
Windows XP SP2

Other softwere

Xfire
Zango
Ventrillo 3.1.2 version
AVG (free edition)

I literly cant use my computer as my computer seems to have locked down in a way i cant open anything at all.

if you guys need more help just post and ill reply :)

I hope this helps sort the problem
I hope this helps

Tom.K
2008-08-02, 19:45
Other softwere

Xfire
Zango
Ventrillo 3.1.2 version
AVG (free edition)

Zango is an adware.

Info (From Spybot-S&D)

Functionality: Zango is labeled adware that enables access to more Zangocontent and software.

Privacy: While Zango Software is installed on your computer it generates logs of your web browsing activity, including web pages you have visited and the order in which you visited these pages. These logs may be uploaded to Zango’s servers, along with an anonymous user ID assigned to the Zango Software installed on your computer (your “Anonymous User ID”). These logs and your Anonymous User ID are referred to collectively as “Usage Data.” Zango may use Usage Data for market research purposes and to provide you with content specifically targeted to your interests at times when we think the content is most relevant. Zango may store Usage Data on our servers, for our use, and may aggregate Usage Data from these logs and share the aggregate data with third parties. The Zango Software will also put a "cookie" on your machine so that we are able to recognize you and display appropriate targeted websites. A cookie is a small amount of data that Zango’s servers transfer to your browser and that only Zango’s servers can read.

Description: during installation zango used to connect to bis.180solutions.com to access updates, this happened without user consent. The checkbox to agree to the EULA is already preselected.
There is no common way to disable zango once it is installed, the user cannot configure its behaviour. It is added to system start and cannot be disabled through a common interface or context menu. An uninstallation via add/remove from windows system settings is possible but usually leaves a registry key on the computer. Also AFTER successful uninstall, zango tries to connect to a zango server for statistical analysis on uninstalls. A deactivated internet connection used to impair uninstall procedure 180Solutions is not to be trusted.

md usa spybot fan
2008-08-02, 20:03
cr4zyl3gs:

I am not sure that I have even diagnosed the cause of the problem correctly. Since you apparently have access to another system, is there a way the you can mount the primary hard drive from the affected system as a slave on the another system, in a USB enclosure, etc., so that we can take a look at the registry and see if what I suspect is actually the cause of the problem?

techofterror
2008-08-04, 16:17
I am still having the issues above, but now i cant even boot into safe mode at all. I can also pull the drive and slave to another pc if needed. Tell me what i need to do for you guys to be able to look at the registry on this drive.

md usa spybot fan
2008-08-04, 16:41
techofterror:

What Windows OS were you running on the system that you can't boot and what Windows OS are you running on the system where you can mount the master drive from that system as a slave or USB device?

Note: I have PMed Yodama (http://forums.spybot.info/member.php?u=223) (Team Spybot member) with the following:

New problem rebooting systems after attempted fix

Yodama:

Perhaps you would like to take a look at the following thread:
After scan reboot returns c:\windows\system32\command.com the parameter is incorrect
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=31907

Added with edit:

I received a response from Yodama (http://forums.spybot.info/member.php?u=223):

Re: New problem rebooting systems after attempted fix

thank you for the note md usa spybot fan,
we are going to have a look at this

Yodama
2008-08-05, 09:10
hello,

I think that md usa spybot fans did diagnose the symptoms of this issue correctly.
But there appears to be an issue with the command.com and/or the cmd.exe on the affected computers.

Let's try another approach to eliminate the symptoms of this issue:

boot the computer normally
when the first error messages about the command.com appear open the taskmanager with ctrl+alt+del and then choosing the taskmanager
terminate the explorer.exe
then choose file - new task
enter the path to Spybot S&D (default: c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe) to start Spybot S&D
switch to advanced mode
navigate to tools - system startup
click the export button and save the startup report file to a location you can easily find later
remove all Spybotdelete entries from the startup list
within Spybot S&D (Processlist) terminate the remaining instances of command.com and cmd.exe (ntvdm.exe) and close the error message windows if they are still present ( you can mark multiple entries while holding the shift and/or ctrl key and terminate them together)
from the Taskmanager choose File - new task and enter explorer to restart the explorer
attach the startup report file you saved ealier to your next post

We will require the startup report file to diagnose the cause of this issue. We may also require a complete log file later.

ccobbold
2008-08-16, 20:26
I was having issues logging in to my Windows XP operating system following a large update from Spybot (my PC has not been in use for the last 18 months+) & an update of the Windows Service Pack (to v2 I believe). Each time I tried to log in I was confronted by a system32 command message saying the parameters were incorrect. Given that I could not get into the system (due to these messages preventing me) I followed the instructions one of the Spybot team had given to another poster suggesting you go into the task manager, the Spybot advanced user setting & delete the Spybot entries from the list (and as such am now able to use the system). I saved the start-up Spybot list as suggested by one of the members of the team so that I could send it to you for review but the attachment is too large for the forum I have been told.

Please can you let me know who I could send this attachment to for review and advice in terms of the best way forward?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

evelone
2008-08-17, 15:11
I did exactly what you, Yodama, said and it worked. After unchecking all of the Spybotdelete entries I rebooted my computer and when it came back up it ran Spybot in blind user mode. Afterwards I didn't have any problems at all. I am convinced that removing Zango caused the issue. After I rebooted, Zango, and the command.exe screen were gone.

Thanks.......

I will make my startup report my next post because it is too big for one entry.

hello,

I think that md usa spybot fans did diagnose the symptoms of this issue correctly.
But there appears to be an issue with the command.com and/or the cmd.exe on the affected computers.

when the first error messages about the command.com appear open the taskmanager with ctrl+alt+del and then choosing the taskmanager
enter the path to Spybot S&D (default: c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe) to start Spybot S&D
switch to advanced mode
click the export button and save the startup report file to a location you can easily find later
within Spybot S&D (Processlist) terminate the remaining instances of command.com and cmd.exe (ntvdm.exe) and close the error message windows if they are still present ( you can mark multiple entries while holding the shift and/or ctrl key and terminate them together)
from the Taskmanager choose File - new task and enter explorer to restart the explorer

We will require the startup report file to diagnose the cause of this issue. We may also require a complete log file later.

Yodama
2008-08-18, 08:33
hello,

thank you for you positive feedback.
If the report is too large you can also sent it to detections@spybot.info with a reference to this thread.

advyon
2008-09-13, 03:15
I had this exact same problem, and I know what caused it for me. After removing Zango, Spybot had 253 deletions it wanted to do. Instead of getting all the popups on a slow computer, I decided to delete the directory that spybot was deleting and restart. Once I restarted, Spybot had it set to delete the files that I had already deleted, hence the improper parameter at startup.

I hope this helps. Also, is it possible to put in an accept all in these situations? I certainly didn't want to click agree to 300 popups.

beautymaster
2008-11-05, 05:52
thank you so much, finally this is all done over with. I a run in with windows/system32/command, and besides all my efforts to get eliminate it, nothing was able to detect it.... i followed yodama's directions and it worked instantly. here is the spyboot SD report from my computer:

--- Spybot - Search & Destroy version: 1.6.0 (build: 20080707) ---

2008-07-07 blindman.exe (1.0.0.8)
2008-07-07 SDFiles.exe (1.6.0.4)
2008-07-07 SDMain.exe (1.0.0.6)
2008-07-07 SDShred.exe (1.0.2.3)
2008-07-07 SDUpdate.exe (1.6.0.8)
2008-07-07 SDWinSec.exe (1.0.0.12)
2008-07-07 SpybotSD.exe (1.6.0.30)
2008-09-16 TeaTimer.exe (1.6.3.25)
2008-08-05 unins000.exe (51.49.0.0)
2008-07-07 Update.exe (1.6.0.7)
2008-07-07 advcheck.dll (1.6.1.12)
2007-04-02 aports.dll (2.1.0.0)
2008-06-14 DelZip179.dll (1.79.11.1)
2008-09-15 SDHelper.dll (1.6.2.14)
2008-06-19 sqlite3.dll
2008-07-07 Tools.dll (2.1.5.7)
2008-09-02 Includes\Adware.sbi
2008-10-27 Includes\AdwareC.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\Cookies.sbi
2008-09-02 Includes\Dialer.sbi
2008-09-09 Includes\DialerC.sbi
2008-07-23 Includes\HeavyDuty.sbi
2008-09-02 Includes\Hijackers.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\HijackersC.sbi
2008-09-09 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\KeyloggersC.sbi
2004-11-29 Includes\LSP.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\Malware.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\MalwareC.sbi
2008-09-02 Includes\PUPS.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\PUPSC.sbi
2007-11-07 Includes\Revision.sbi
2008-06-18 Includes\Security.sbi
2008-10-23 Includes\SecurityC.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\Spybots.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\SpybotsC.sbi
2008-10-28 Includes\Spyware.sbi
2008-10-29 Includes\SpywareC.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\Tracks.uti
2008-10-29 Includes\Trojans.sbi
2008-10-29 Includes\TrojansC.sbi
2008-03-04 Plugins\Chai.dll
2008-03-05 Plugins\Fennel.dll
2008-02-26 Plugins\Mate.dll
2007-12-24 Plugins\TCPIPAddress.dll

Located: HK_LM:Run, Adobe Reader Speed Launcher
command: "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
file: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
size: 34672
MD5: 69B16C7B7746BA5C642FC05B3561FC73

Located: HK_LM:Run, avast!
command: C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
file: C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
size: 0
MD5: D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E
Warning: if the file is actually larger than 0 bytes,
the checksum could not be properly calculated!

alexthe
2008-11-17, 20:00
Hello everyone. I had this problem yesterday and I tried to follow the instructions for fixing this posted earlier by Yodama. But when I got to the following instruction I got stuck:

"remove all Spybotdelete entries from the startup list"

The problem was that there were many, many Spybotdelete entries in the startup list. I think there were several hundred, perhaps even thousands of such entries. And I could not find any way to do a "SELECT ALL" and do a multi-delete. It looked like you could only delete one entry at a time. It would have taken me hours to do that. It was just not a practical solution - especially since I wasn't sure if all my hours of labor would actually pay off. So that is where I got stuck. I tried one other thing - rebooting in Safe Mode and uninstalling Spybot to see if I could get past the error on command.com problem but this did not work either. So in the end, I had no choice but wiping everything out and reinstalling XP from a Restore disk. I am just curious of Yodama or anyone else has any further information about how to recover from a problem like this. I have used Spybot for years and never ran into this. This happened when I first installed Spybot on a friend's computer last night. It was very embarassing to have to tell her that I just trashed her computer after trying to help her get rid of spyware with Spybot.

Alex

I did exactly what you, Yodama, said and it worked. After unchecking all of the Spybotdelete entries I rebooted my computer and when it came back up it ran Spybot in blind user mode. Afterwards I didn't have any problems at all. I am convinced that removing Zango caused the issue. After I rebooted, Zango, and the command.exe screen were gone.

Thanks.......

I will make my startup report my next post because it is too big for one entry.

precision06
2008-11-19, 04:05
boot into safe mode and access regedit.
Navigate to the following registry key and see if there is an entry with "spybot delete c:\windows\system32\command.com ... or similar.

and also check

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

delete all entries and reboot

Just had a system with 28440 hits which then returned the command.com error. After removing from local machine it still produced the same error until i also removed them from current user.
Cheers

Toms_94
2008-11-20, 04:23
Ok this worked for me too. It did take about 20 minutes to go through the list and uncheck all the Spybotdelete entries, but after I did, the machine would boot back up.

One thing here, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but this issue is only consistant with "Administrators" rights holders. This machine that I am working on had five users, three admins and two limited accounts. The machine would hang only on the admins, logging in as one of the limited account users the machine would run properly. I couldn't do anything in either account to alleviate the problem but the issue is only with administrator rights holders.

Does this info help with troubleshooting the problem?

I am now re-running Spybot and it hasn't come across Zango, but if it does should I go ahead and allow removal?

gromit
2008-12-21, 00:02
AN EASY SOLUTION THAT LUCKILY WORKED FOR ME

I experienced this problem yesterday when installing Spybot S&D 1.6 on a friend's computer that appeared to have a browser hijack (Google results all redirected to a shopping page). The scan came back with multiple infections including Virtumonde, Zlob Downloader, Windows security bypass to name a few. Zango was also there. 622 issues altogether. When I click "fix selected problems", I received the message saying "may Spybot run again after rebooting?" I agreed and on rebooting had the fatal "command.com parameter incorrect" message as well a similar issue with cmd.exe.

My observations were:
1) Could boot OK in Safe mode
2) Initially impacted only Adminstrator accounts, may have changed after several reboots to affect all accounts
3) When booting in non-safe mode, initial welcome screen came up OK, you could select the account, and wallpaper was shown. Then the problems started.

While I was backing up the Documents and Settings folder, anticipating a possible Windows re-install, I came across this page (using another PC): http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/682731-parameter-incorrect.html

The solution I looked the like of best (i.e. easy to try) was from Ricky6970, namely "hit Escape a gazillion times". Well, I tried that and after about 30 hits, amazingly, the Spybot window that you see after rebooting came up. I allowed the scan to complete and then chose the option to reverse recent changes. One of the entries that was restored was Zango. After that, the computer booted perfectly time after time.

The end situation is that the friend's computer is probably still packed with spyware and worse, but at least she can use it while we plan a likely Windows re-install in an orderly fashion. It is a small business accounts computer so thank God (and Ricky6970)!

I have been using Spybot for many years, and this was the first time I ever experienced anything like this. Hope the post helps.

seharness
2009-02-07, 20:07
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"SpybotDeletingA720"="command.com /c del \"C:\\WINDOWS\\SchedLgU.Txt\""
"SpybotDeletingC1143"="cmd.exe /c del \"C:\\WINDOWS\\SchedLgU.Txt\""

I had just done a complete scan using advanced settings. at the end of the scan SB hung seemed to hang / freeze but did not have kill process. the title bar of the scan dialog had the word ZOOM on the top of it.

maverik713
2009-03-05, 05:34
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here but I've used Spybot for some time now. My problem seems to be that I had the same issue as the OP but a few places suggested running a windows xp disk and repairing the OS. I went to the correct repair setup(the second repair option) and during the installation the same, "C:WINDOWS\system32\command.com The Parameter is incorrect." message again.

I tried to log in under safe mode and got a message saying "Windows XP Setup cannot run under Safemode. Setup will restart now."

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

P.S. If I'm hijacking this thread, I'm really sorry. I weighed posting here against my other option, posting a new thread and came to the conclusion putting it here would be ok. I'll move it immediately if need be.

rondafan
2009-03-21, 16:03
Sorry to hijack this but I had the same problem ....yodamas cure worked perfectly but I ran spybot 2 times & had to go thru the "cure" both times.......any idea why this is happening??

switch to advanced mode

We will require the startup report file to diagnose the cause of this issue. We may also require a complete log file later.[/QUOTE]

mdkruse84
2009-03-25, 16:32
Thanks Yodama, like many others I tried your directions and my computer restarted just fine. I wanted to attach the startup report file to see if you have any advice, however file size exceeds the limit.

manvantara
2009-04-09, 22:07
Hi, the fix suggested by Yodama for command.com problem is working so far but as my friends machine has never had any anti virus or spy ware for years (!) - there are several thousand entries in the System Startup page that will not delete.
I isolated all the files so that the 'spybotdelete' entries are checked (as per instructions), but clicking on the delete button does not remove any, despite waiting for half an hour to give it time to dispose of it all. However, they do delete one by one when highlighted and clicking on the delete button. They will not multiple select or respond to the 'delete' key as such.
Any suggestions? I would be here for days doing them one by one!

cheers and thanks for a great service.

manvantara

AgiDK
2009-06-25, 18:11
Hey, i still got a problem with that solution you got there.
how everytime i close my Spybot down after ive deleted every Command.com & Cmd.exe they just keep comming back.

thats the thing i dont understand.

KaryL
2009-07-17, 21:43
there are several thousand entries in the System Startup page that will not delete.

I verified that I had the same problem, saw that the entries were legit, but should have been cmd.exe instead of command.exe and cmd.com.

From task manager: File, Run, cmd, cd \windows\system32, copy cmd.exe command.exe, copy cmd.exe cmd.com, exit, close task manager, click OK to the error message...fixed and can't happen again

Metaslash
2009-09-13, 19:43
Please help me! If I turn on my pc, black windows appear on the screen called c:\windows\system32\command.com
I followed this but:
# boot the computer normally
# when the first error messages (they aren't error messages, they're black windows, also if I wait them the pc freeze) about the command.com appear open the taskmanager with ctrl+alt+del and then choosing the taskmanager
# terminate the explorer.exe
# then choose file - new task
# enter the path to Spybot S&D (default: c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe) to start Spybot S&D --> This directory doesn't exist, so I wrote c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDmain.exe(or something like that)... however the pc freeze...
Also, If I start with safe mode it crashes.

ngutman
2009-12-04, 16:10
hello,

switch to advanced mode

I followed this routine to fix and it worked fine. The only problem was that I had thousands of entries to delete which I had to do one by one. This took almost three hours. It would be useful to enable Shift and Ctrl to be able to select all and delete them in one step.

Here the startup report attached. OOPS the report is too large.
Nathan

yamiyugiatem
2009-12-10, 20:04
i am also having this problem however i am having this problem on my eee pc mini lap top, that runs windows xp. i can not go into safe mode, and i have tried loading task manger when the error message first appears and nothing. meaning task manger wont load. what do i do now? i need to get back on my lap top ASAP i have college projects saved on there that i need to get at right way and i cant. i need help please.

Chris Harlow
2010-01-15, 14:44
I have a similar problem, I see just my wallpaper and one recusively called c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe command window.

After much ctrl-alt-del I managed to start Task Manager however:

1) there are around 300 copies of cmd.exe running
2) Attempting to stop the explorer process (as requested in your fix) is met with only a "klunk" sound.(so at least my sound driver is working :-)

3) Clicking the "File" (or any other) menu in task manager is met with a different "ping" type sound but no visible effect. Eventually the menus stop appearing altogether!

4) In the open command window, I can DIR directories, CD, and even see a USB flash drive, but attempting to use the START command, XCOPY or run any other kind of program (eg SDMain.exe) results in the Klunk

5) If I boot in Safe mode it hangs at mup.sys.

6) attempting to close the command window creates many ^C characters in the window, it closes and immdiately restarts another one.

However: Having tried the above, I seem to have it cracked by doing the following:

a) Hold down Ctrl-C and Keep it down!
b) With your mouse keep hitting the close box on each cmd-like window that appears.... keep doing that for a few minutes until they ALL go... If you tire early, and don't get the last one, it will instantly fire off another 300 or so! (I didnt have to kill 300, most seemed to go away as I killed the first one)

At this point Spybot suddenly appeared and started checking! I don't know however if this was as a result of my attempting to start it from the command window, or whether it would have done that anyway! It remains to be seen whether this eventually resolves the problem.

Chris Harlow
2010-01-15, 18:18
I have discovered that my registry contained the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\AutoRun

and/or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\AutoRun

which pointed to cmd.exe! thus cmd.exe was executing itself whenever it started!

To read up on this functionality, run cmd.exe /? on a good machine and see the use of the /D switch.

It appears that either Spybot accidentally inserted this, or the malware that spybot was removing did so. Anyway... no blame folks.

Fl Larry
2010-01-17, 17:23
Hi, I installed Spybot S&D and ran a scan. What came up was various malware, spyware and trojans. (ZANGO,TROJAN C, AND OTHERS) which were removed. After restarting the computer I am having the same problem as the OP. I tried the method that Yodama mentioned and it did not work, what came up was a message: "windows cannot acces the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item. Any help would be appreciated. Larry

spybotsandra
2010-01-18, 12:29
Hello,

This (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=50194) link should help.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

gcaggie17
2010-03-25, 17:26
Will just doing a System Restore in safe mode to an earlier date when this problem didn't exist work?

billwest
2010-03-28, 18:47
I just had this problem with a new installation of SpyBot. It seems that SpyBot is generating delete commands using "command.com", but "command.com" does not exist on XP. When you get the first error message about command.com, use Ctl-Alt-Del to bring up the task manager, and use the New Task button to start 'regedit'. Search for 'command.com'. When you find the SpyBotdelete values that include 'command.com' as part of the command, delete them. This will let SpyBot start up, and booting will continue.

Alternatively, use Task Manager to kill the explorer.exe process, and then start explorer.exe using the new task button. This will skip all the things that explorer.exe tries to start automatically on a reboot, and let you use the normal graphical tools to fix things. However, if you don't clean out the bad entries that Spybot is creating in the registry, you will have the same problem on the next reboot.

cshouldi
2010-04-23, 02:01
i followed the Yodama directions (to remove all Spybot entries from the startup list)to get my error off computer and then was able to get to my desktop.
Here is the startup report file. Can you diagnose the cause of this issue?

--- Spybot - Search & Destroy version: 1.6.0 (build: 20080707) ---

2008-07-07 blindman.exe (1.0.0.8)
2008-07-07 SDFiles.exe (1.6.0.4)
2008-07-07 SDMain.exe (1.0.0.6)
2008-07-07 SDShred.exe (1.0.2.3)
2008-07-07 SDUpdate.exe (1.6.0.8)
2008-07-07 SDWinSec.exe (1.0.0.12)
2008-07-07 SpybotSD.exe (1.6.0.30)
2009-03-05 TeaTimer.exe (1.6.6.32)
2008-11-04 unins000.exe (51.49.0.0)
2008-07-07 Update.exe (1.6.0.7)
2009-09-07 advcheck.dll (1.6.4.18)
2007-04-02 aports.dll (2.1.0.0)
2008-06-14 DelZip179.dll (1.79.11.1)
2008-09-15 SDHelper.dll (1.6.2.14)
2008-06-19 sqlite3.dll
2008-10-22 Tools.dll (2.1.6.8)
2009-05-19 Includes\Adware.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\AdwareC.sbi
2009-01-22 Includes\Cookies.sbi
2009-08-10 Includes\Dialer.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\DialerC.sbi
2009-01-22 Includes\HeavyDuty.sbi
2009-05-26 Includes\Hijackers.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\HijackersC.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\KeyloggersC.sbi
2004-11-29 Includes\LSP.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\Malware.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\MalwareC.sbi
2009-03-25 Includes\PUPS.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\PUPSC.sbi
2009-01-22 Includes\Revision.sbi
2009-01-13 Includes\Security.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\SecurityC.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\Spybots.sbi
2008-06-03 Includes\SpybotsC.sbi
2009-04-07 Includes\Spyware.sbi
2009-09-29 Includes\SpywareC.sbi
2009-06-08 Includes\Tracks.uti
2009-09-15 Includes\Trojans.sbi
2009-09-30 Includes\TrojansC.sbi
2008-03-04 Plugins\Chai.dll
2008-03-05 Plugins\Fennel.dll
2008-02-26 Plugins\Mate.dll
2007-12-24 Plugins\TCPIPAddress.dll

Located: HK_LM:Run, avgnt
command: "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
file: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
size: 266497
MD5: 6E812818306D460D62B4ABEA9FDC6679

Located: HK_LM:Run, Qwest Personal Digital Vault
command: "C:\Program Files\Qwest Personal Digital Vault\QwestPersonalDigitalVault.exe" /m
file: C:\Program Files\Qwest Personal Digital Vault\QwestPersonalDigitalVault.exe
size: 1063952
MD5: 53953624BF33B1FDB248340C7C967677

Located: HK_LM:Run, SelectRebates
command: C:\Program Files\SelectRebates\SelectRebates.exe
file: C:\Program Files\SelectRebates\SelectRebates.exe
size: 702543
MD5: 2270A362B8379B57B49C51D118330645

Located: HK_LM:Run, Windows Defender
command: "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
file: C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
size: 866584
MD5: 77C03BF23AE56B0A31AE4D5BB4B3D0AC

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingA3412
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingA5010
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingA5939
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingA5993
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingC729
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingC7601
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingC7897
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingC9120
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingC977
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"

Located: HK_LM:RunOnce, SpybotSnD
command: "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autocheck
file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
size: 4891472
MD5: 3B1B5D09D3C9C4CD39D4DB06ED7A0855

Located: HK_CU:Run, DWQueuedReporting
where: .DEFAULT...
command: "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t
file: C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe
size: 437160
MD5: 9435C1C2D2111573111367F92F208C1F

Located: HK_CU:Run, ctfmon.exe
where: PE_C_KKFKFKFKFKFK...
command: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
size: 15360
MD5: 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3

Located: HK_CU:Run, MSMSGS
where: PE_C_KKFKFKFKFKFK...
command: "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
file: C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
size: 1695232
MD5: 3E930C641079443D4DE036167A69CAA2

Located: HK_CU:Run, ctfmon.exe
where: S-1-5-21-1801674531-1060284298-1957994488-1004...
command: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
size: 15360
MD5: 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3

Located: HK_CU:Run, Google Update
command: "C:\Documents and Settings\Cami\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
file: C:\Documents and Settings\Cami\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
size: 133104
MD5: 626A24ED1228580B9518C01930936DF9

Located: HK_CU:Run, msnmsgr
command: "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
file: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
size: 3885408
MD5: 16C3811F3A5CD8EA7030A42A75892136

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB126
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB1894
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB2625
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB2996
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB3133
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB380
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB3962
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB4109
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB4214
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB4357
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5194
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB536
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5587
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5594
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5779
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5902
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB5992
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB6035
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB6386
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search3_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search3_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB6462
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB6464
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7109
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7365
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7432
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7800
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7829
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB7841
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB8768
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB8896
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REGHK.DLL_old"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REGHK.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB8914
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingB9712
command: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE"
file: command /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD1195
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD1353
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD1894
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD2041
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD2121
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD2127
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD2865
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD3254
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD4355
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD441
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD4602
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD4839
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD4953
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD5036
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD5349
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD5449
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD6399
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD6968
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REGHK.DLL_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REGHK.DLL_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD6997
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7015
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7257
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7301
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search3_old"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search3_old"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7804
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7859
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD7923
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD8005
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD8127
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD8200
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD8639
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD9064
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:RunOnce, SpybotDeletingD9164
command: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL"
file: cmd /c del "C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL"

Located: HK_CU:Run, DWQueuedReporting
where: S-1-5-18...
command: "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t
file: C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe
size: 437160
MD5: 9435C1C2D2111573111367F92F208C1F

Located: WinLogon, crypt32chain
command: crypt32.dll
file: crypt32.dll

Located: WinLogon, cryptnet
command: cryptnet.dll
file: cryptnet.dll

Located: WinLogon, cscdll
command: cscdll.dll
file: cscdll.dll

Located: WinLogon, dimsntfy
command: %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll
file: %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll

Located: WinLogon, ScCertProp
command: wlnotify.dll
file: wlnotify.dll

Located: WinLogon, Schedule

Located: WinLogon, sclgntfy
command: sclgntfy.dll
file: sclgntfy.dll

Located: WinLogon, SensLogn
command: WlNotify.dll
file: WlNotify.dll

Located: WinLogon, termsrv

Located: WinLogon, wlballoon

spybotsandra
2010-04-23, 09:35
Hello,

You are using a dated version of Spybot-S&D.
Please uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy according to the following link (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/howto/uninstall.html).
Then download our current version Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (http://www.spybotupdates.com/files/spybotsd162.exe).

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

cant9562
2011-05-03, 18:45
This is what worked for me..... when the window pops up that says the parameters are incorrect, I hit the ESC key like a kazillion times. I read somewhere online where someone ELSE tried that, so I decided to do the same. It worked for me. I have had no problem since!

I should also add that I deleted the Spybot program. Too many problems with it on my XP computer.

Sadorath
2011-05-23, 19:35
Log on to the system in safe mode. Start regedit. Navigate to the following registry key and see if there is an entry with "c:\windows\system32\command.com ..." in the data portion of the entry:

If there is, please copy down the entry (or export it) and then delete the entry. Restart your system in normal mode.

If you found the entry described above, please post what you found.

If there was no entry please post what Windows OS you are running and if you can remember what you were fixing, please post that.

For some odd reason my RunOnce wasnt there but there was

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce-
Which had references to Spybot fff never had this issue till I upgraded to the 2.0

spybotsandra
2011-05-24, 11:09
Hello,

For issues regarding the Spybot 2.0 Beta please post in the existing Beta Thread (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=12).

About your problem:
We were able to reproduce the problem and will try to fix it, meaning the command.com window will be removed.. :)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

monkmax
2011-06-01, 23:20
C:\windows\system32\command.com
After performing scan, it reported that certain items could not be fixed and asked if it could run after reboot. The system was rebooted and now it reports error:
c:\windows\system32\command.com

The parameter is incorrect. Clicking it keeps report error message over and over. The system never really goes beyond that point.

christophnow
2011-06-06, 10:53
I was big fan of spybot until now. When I try clean up somebody computer with Spybot beta 2.0 on Windows XP machine, after reboot I couldn't get back to the system because "command.com" window. I do not know how it is possible after 3 years knowledge of this problem, Spybot Team did not fixed it.
This is what I did about : keep ESC button pressed unil the command window is gone and you can acces the system and run Spybot, disable all services in settings, restart - it should be without problems then uninstall Spybot :-(

spybotsandra
2011-06-06, 10:57
Anybody reading my post a site before?

Hello,

For issues regarding the Spybot 2.0 Beta please post in the existing Beta Thread (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=12).

About your problem:
We were able to reproduce the problem and will try to fix it, meaning the command.com window will be removed.. :)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Tom.K
2011-06-09, 21:40
Anybody reading my post a site before?
Make Known Bugs thread including "Before posting a bug"?

I was big fan of spybot until now, when I try clean up somebody computer with Spybot beta 2.0 on Windows XP machine, ...

I have one question: Spybot 2.0 is BETA. That doesn't mean it's for use on every PC, as it's not stable. It's really bad idea to actually install that on someone's PC if someone actually doesn't still know bugs around it. A novice user will have problems with it. You were supposed to install 1.6.2 until 2.0 becomes stable.

tikigirl
2011-06-10, 06:02
I was big fan of spybot until now. When I try clean up somebody computer with Spybot beta 2.0 on Windows XP machine, after reboot I couldn't get back to the system because "command.com" window. I do not know how it is possible after 3 years knowledge of this problem, Spybot Team did not fixed it.
This is what I did about : keep ESC button pressed unil the command window is gone and you can acces the system and run Spybot, disable all services in settings, restart - it should be without problems then uninstall Spybot :-(

I posted a "help" request under my name tikigirl on 6/7 after doing a clean-up which changed my desktop and disabled most all of my programs. I was just forwarded your response. I do recall being directed to reboot my sytem so clean up could be completed, which I did. I read yor response, and probably what I did was download the beta version (which was not a good idea being a novice) rather than the other one which is mentioned. I'm just not sure what to do because I don't see that command window, so not sure about using the ESC button, etc. Should I download the other version and rerun it ? I want to be careful so I don't complicate my problems further. I used Spybot a month or two ago, after doing the tutorial and it was perfect. Thank you all for your kind help and patience with my questions. It's much appreciated. :)

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=62992

fitton6999
2011-09-11, 14:37
I want to thank you so much for this fix. I followed what you wrote verbatim and got back in to my computer. I'll send you the startup file and hope you can send me a answer. Also can you tell the right updater on the list from the spybot updates, every time I update I the immunise program goes more towards to side of unprotected. I've never been able to get all file immunised after the first update??

Thanks Again

Nick

Pls contact me if you don't get this file, I hope I sent it right!!

Telar
2012-07-11, 12:42
thank god I came across your thread befor I reinstalled. The only reason I did not, I had a guest account which I was able to reach normaly. Only my Adminaccount I could not use. Via Save mode I tried to add a new admin account but I also got the same error message when loggin in. Only after using the option above I was saved from reinstalling windows xp and loosing all my data :laugh:. After deleting all com and cmd I noticed I lost a few shortcuts which seem to have interacted with facebook. (Sorry about my english i tried my best)

I tried to add the startupfile but it has 80.6 kb it exeeds the upload limit

this is what helped me

Sorry to hijack this but I had the same problem ....yodamas cure worked perfectly but I ran spybot 2 times & had to go thru the "cure" both times.......any idea why this is happening??

switch to advanced mode

We will require the startup report file to diagnose the cause of this issue. We may also require a complete log file later.[/QUOTE]