PDA

View Full Version : spybot install

Cimarron
2008-08-02, 04:33
I just downloaded Spybot 1.6 and tried to install and got a message that server name or address could not be resolved. The download was from spybot site.

Prior to this I installed zone alarm and spywareblaster and all went well.

How can I fix this or could it be just the mirror where it was downloaded from?

Help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

drragostea
2008-08-02, 04:38
If I'm correct this problem occurs when you're attempting to download the updates immediately. I would suggest you untick the "check for updates immediately" option, to resolve this error and avoid any other potential problems with the installation. Tell me how it goes.

Cimarron
2008-08-02, 07:35
Thanks drragostea for a prompt reply.

Thanks, the install worked but have another problem....

Can't update - an error retrieving update info file! comes up when I check for updates.

I am using zone alarm pro 5.5.094 firewall (could it be something here?)
If so, could you please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks.

Zenobia
2008-08-02, 10:58
Zone Alarm pro 5.5.094 is older,I believe,so I'm a little iffy on instructions,I can't find much anywhere.But,maybe you're getting the update error,if the Spybot Updater isn't configured in your firewall to be allowed access.

Try rightclicking the Zone Alarm icon in the notifcation area,over by the clock.Select Restore ZoneAlarm Control Center.Click Program Control.Click Programs.Look for Updater for Spybot S&D or similar,or sdupdate.exe,perhaps.If Updater for Spybot S&D or similar is listed there,please post back,and let me know if you see two checkmarks in the access column,or if it is an X or a question mark.

Greyfox
2008-08-02, 13:09
Cimarron,

As Zenobia has said, Zone Alarm 5.5.094 is an old version, and if you were using XP would I believe be subject to the same interaction with MS update KB951748 that caused widespread loss of internet functionality recently.

I'm not suggesting that is your current problem because you are obviously still able to get online to post here, so please to continue to work with Zenobia to rectify that, however at some stage you should then consider updating your Zone Alarm. The Zone Alarm version that was released to overcome the KB951748 problem was 7.0.483.000.

Cimarron
2008-08-02, 20:16
HI: In zone alarm, spybot updater has a green check mark under Access for both trusted and internet.

Could it be my connection settings? Use proxy server is unchecked

Strangely, spywareblaster and clamwin AV will not update either (just installed also). Also zone alarm icon in system tray periodically gets a little blinking thing on the right side of ZA icon. Is it my machine or????

Would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Windows ME

drragostea
2008-08-02, 20:35
I don't think update KB951748 affected Windows ME as it is a 'legacy' OS and is not supported anymore. I found a thread in C NET forums which talked which firewall to use for Windows ME (thread in 2006), however, I found it to be no relevance because it talked about ZoneAlarm v.4.

Do the updater(s) in SpywareBlaster and ClamAV give any error message? Or does it just hang still? The latest version of SpywareBlaster (4.1) works for Windows ME. Also, ClamAV 0.93 is available for Windows ME if you didn't know that. When some programs install (take Spybot-SD, ClamAV, and SpywareBlaster) they do not need to access the Internet immediately, unless it is like a registration.

Can you elaborate more on the "blinking" issue?

2008-08-02, 20:51
update zonealarm by doing the following: right click the za icon next to your clock. click restore control center. Under preferences tab, click check for update. Wait a bit and follow the prompts, and download the latest version for your operating system. Once that is done, you will have the latest version for your operating system. Then download any microsoft updates that are available.

by the way drragostea, you are correct. :)

Windows me is no longer supported by Zone labs who makes zonealarm. Therefor, this is why you are using an older version correct? I would believe so. I think you are fine as you at least have a firewall, and i do not recommend comodo as it can be a headache for the beginner user. Basically an older version of zonealarm is ok, I have some windows 98 machines that are no longer supported that are running za older versions. As long as you pratice safe surfing you should be fine. :) However, if you want another firewall for better protection, take a look around at other firewall products. Your choice. :)

In any rate, that is not a problem. Follow these steps: in ZA control center, click program control. Under program control drag the slider and choose low. Then try to update spybot and all the other programs that are giving you issues with updating. Once they update, bring the slider back to medium. (You can't choose high if you do not have za pro, medium in fine for za free.)

That operation forces Zonealarm to "learn" your programs that are connecting to the internet, and will not block them again. It will let them pass. If you get any dialogs asking a program to access the internet, if you know the program is safe, then choose remember and allow.

(Also: the little "blinking thing" is za telling you about traffic that is going in or out of your computer. The icon flashes or blinks every now and then letting you know that traffic is going through. Such as programs accessing the internet, etc.)

Does that help? Let me know if you have further questions. :)

I'm a za user ;)

drragostea
2008-08-02, 21:24
129260:

Afraid it is not a case of will I get infected despite all my security programs, but how soon.

I see now. ZA 7 offers the 'rising and sinking' bar :laugh:.

Zenobia
2008-08-02, 21:47
In the meanwhile,until the connection problems are resolved,you can download the detection updates for Spybot manually,since you will need them:
http://www.spybot.info/en/download/index.html

Detection updates 2008-07-30 - product description
md5: 65C6FBFDE9EF6D25CD8084F62837FE90
This updates the detection rules. Only needed if you do not want to use the update function integrated into Spybot-S&D.

Cimarron
2008-08-02, 23:50
First of all, I downloaded ZA from an 'old versions' site and chose 5.5.094 which I had used for quite some time in the past and it was free. So I thought it was free & ok to choose that one as none of them said 'pro'. When the install went thro' it turned out to be ZA pro 5.5.094 and a 15 day trial.
Don't think I can upgrade to the latest version as it won't support Win. ME.

How & where can I get the setup installer for version 5.5.094 free??

That little blinking thing - it is not the red and green bars you see showing activity, it is like a little red beacon that blinks on the right side of the ZA icon. Hope I have explained this ok.

I went to prog. ctrl and moved the slider to 'lo' and these are the responses to the update request.

Spywareblaster - "cannot establish a connection to download"

Spybot - "Error retrieving update info file.

ClamWin - ClamAV update process started at Sat Aug 02 01:00:16 2008
WARNING: Invalid DNS reply. Falling back to HTTP mode.
Reading CVD header (main.cvd): ERROR: Can't get information about database.clamav.net: Host not found
WARNING: Can't read main.cvd header from database.clamav.net (IP: )
Giving up on database.clamav.net...
Update failed. Your network may be down or none of the mirrors listed in freshclam.conf is working.

Zenobia: Sorry, I don't understand 'get the updates manually'. In spybot, I click 'check for updates' - is this not checking manually?

Would dearly love to resolve this mess as I will be going away on Monday.
Thanks loads.

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 00:04
When updating using Spybot isn't working,then you can go to the Spybot site,and click the detection updates,so you can update Spybot.
Go here:
And click on the detection updates,so that you can update Spybot.You will see them as this,for this weeks detection updates:

Detection updates 2008-07-30 - product description

md5: 65C6FBFDE9EF6D25CD8084F62837FE90

This updates the detection rules. Only needed if you do not want to use the update function integrated into Spybot-S&D

Just download and run the file...it should be self-installing.

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 00:15
Not familiar with Zone Alarm anymore,but is it possible something called an Automatic Lock is enabled?

2008-08-03, 01:33
Not familiar with Zone Alarm anymore,but is it possible something called an Automatic Lock is enabled?

or the network is down. You can try reseting your router/modem if you have high speed.

Cimarron
2008-08-03, 02:23
Zenobia: Thanks. I got the updates like you said, but when I immunized, there 1100 unprotected:

Software (domains) 220
Software (secure domains) 220
Default (domains) 220
Default (secure domains) 220
Global (Hosts) 220

There seems to be something really wrong going on.

Can you please offer any help. Thanks.

Thanks 12960 for your reply. Unfortunately, I really am not familar with modems (which I have). The network couldn't be down, because I can get on the internet. Thanks.

wyrmrider
2008-08-03, 03:12
there are still 1100 unprotected AFTER you immunized?
did you say you were running firefox
if so you can uncheck a couple of these- which ones folks?
are you runnining another Hosts loader such as MVPS or HPHOSTS?

I run ZoneAlarm version:6.1.744.001 on several 98-ME computers

go to MODE>ADVANCED>TOOLS>HOSTS
remove the HOSTS and add it back
re immunize
still missing some?

Downloading manually is going to the safernetworking site and downloading the complete file as shown in the other post
Did you get spybot updated since Wednesday- if so and run a scan, post log

are you only running ONE AV?
have you run others? which ones including any pre-installed?

can you get your AV updated and run a scan or run an on line scan
F-Protect, Kaspersky, Bit Defender?
do not delete/remove just quarantine any hits

you can try DrWEB
even download to another computer and transfer with CD or USB stick

so many possibilities
programs
other protection
bad stuff

If you cannot get spybot or your av to run post back here ASAP

drragostea
2008-08-03, 05:45
How & where can I get the setup installer for version 5.5.094 free??

I believe FileHippo offers 'old' or dated versions of ZoneAlarm. In this case it is free :santa:. If wyrmrider is correct, what would be better is version 6.x.xxx of ZoneAlarm for your Windows ME.
http://www.filehippo.com/download_zonealarm_free/106/
--

I think Zenobia meant the Internet Lock (stops all Internet traffic).

Cimarron, can you Undo the immunization and Redo (Immunize) again? If the problem persists, then I conclude that the user has not received all the updates because the most current detection updates does not include all the updates in the past. I think this includes the Immunization update (Spybot updater, which the user is lacking due to the error message).

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 07:55
All right,this is all I've gathered and what I can decipher on ZA.I skimmed the posts above,but I didn''t read them thoroughly,so sorry if I repost something you have posted already.

I've always understood it to be that the Zone Alarm Pro version reverted to Zone Alarm free after the free trial.

This page is about the end of support for Windows 98/ME users with the introduction of 6.5 and up.It does say that pre-6.5 will continue to run on Windows 98/ME,but there may be some limitations:
http://zonelabs.com/store/support/win98MEusers.jsp
A higher version number might be better if available,though you shouldn't go above 6.5.
Link to oldversion.com zone alarm firewalls are here:
http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=zalarm
I believe they are the free version,though I'm not entirely sure.

As to the problems with the current Zone Alarm you have,I am looking at a .pdf file with instructions for Zone Alarm.Not sure which version it covers,but it includes instructions on what to do if your applications cannot access the internet.It's under troubleshoot->Network and Program help,scroll down to Applications Not Working.
The link for the .pdf file is here,if you would like to have a look:
http://www.cogeco.com/files/pdf/internetconn_userguides/za.pdf
If you prefer not to download a .pdf file,it is available to be viewed as html:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:-KZ0qi3H704J:www.cogeco.com/files/pdf/internetconn_userguides/za.pdf+Zone+Alarm+instructions&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

Yes,undoing and then redoing the immunization might be worth a shot.Before you do,check to see if the hosts file is locked,if your version of Zone Alarm includes that feature.The instructions might vary between versions,but go to Firewall on the left and then the main tab in the upper right then go down to the advance button and click on it.If there is a check beside lock hosts file,temporarily uncheck it.Open Spybot,then undo/redo immunization.You can relock the hosts file afterwards,if you want too.
This might help immunize global hosts.This won't help with the other things to immunize,but let me know if the others items immunize after undoing/redoing immunization,please. :)

Thanks for helping me,everyone,but let's try to take it a bit slower.No asking for spybot logs etc. just yet,please.One step at a time. :)

Cimarron
2008-08-03, 08:13
Thanks Zenobia, I undid immunize and redid it and finally got zero unprotected, tho' had to go to spywareblaster and reprotect. Spybot still not updating, nor anything else. Oh, and the internet lock is not on in ZA.

Thanks for the site - I downloaded ZA 6.1.744 for when that pro version expires. Funny, when I was using 5.5.094 free way back when, they wouldn't let me upgrade to a 6 version because ME wasn't supported by MS. Hope it goes smoothly.

Haven't had a chance to run all the scans yet, but Bit Defender couldn't update either.
Checked with my ISP provider tech service and they seem sure it isn't any settings causing the updating problems!!

Have only tomorrow before we leave on vacation, so if this isn't resolved by then, will have to put this on hold till we get back.

Thanks so much for everyone's input and help.

drragostea
2008-08-03, 08:17
Glad the immunization problem is over with... but I honestly don't know what is happening with the problem on not being able to update.

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 08:21
Okay-doke. :)

If you have time before leaving,you could temporarily shut down Zone Alarm for a short time,and try updating your programs.Let me know what happens as time allows,either now or then.This will help troubleshoot if ZA actually is the problem.Make sure you restart Zone Alarm after getting spywareblaster,etc. to check for updates.

Have a great vacation. :greeting:

Cimarron
2008-08-03, 08:27
Just missed your post Zenobia. Thanks so much for all that info and your time. Lot of helpful information and I will read it thoroughly. Like I said above, will be away for a couple of weeks after tomorrow and if problems persist, maybe I could pick up on this again then. Too bad I couldn't take my desktop along with me. :)

Thanks so much again - so appreciated.

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 08:38
You're welcome. :)

Cimarron
2008-08-03, 08:49
Hi again Zenobia:
I shut down ZA and things are still not updating (same errors), sorry to say.
The host file in ZA was not checked in.

Thought I'd get back to you tonight - heck, it's only 2:00 am. and I'm starting to feel rather brain dead anyway. :)

Many thanks again.

Greyfox
2008-08-03, 16:42
Cimarron,

There was a problem with early versions of Zone Alarm where they locked the host file regardless of whether this option was ticked or not.
As far as I am aware the first version that fixed this problem was 6.5.737.000 (it was definately OK with that version), but then as I said in an earlier post the other more recent problem introduced with a Microsoft critical upgrade needs version 7.0.483.000 (earliest) to overcome that.

Shutting down Zone does not prevent some of its protection from working. It has to be completely un-installed. I can't remember whether booting up in safe mode allowed you to get round this whilst you immunised the host file.

Zenobia
2008-08-03, 20:19
Hi,Greyfox.Hope you're not having a rainy Sunday,like I am. :)
If I'm remembering correctly,I think a workaround for the hosts file locking problem before Zone Alarm fixed it in a newer version was to tick the hosts lock,even if it was not checkmarked,then untick it again.
I think booting into safe mode and immunizing worked,too,but I only skimmed the old posts,to be truthful.

I'm seeing the critical update issue as affecting Windows 2000/XP here:
http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/pressReleases/2008/LossOfInternetAccessIssue.html

md usa spybot fan
2008-08-03, 20:47
Zenobia:

Not bad here. Below normal temperature, not too humid and a nice breeze (so it is not oppressive like the last couple of days when I would have taken your rain).
Temperature: 82°F 28°C
Relative Humidity: 45%
Conditions: Partly Cloudy
Winds: NW 13 MPH NW 21 KPH
I'll see if I can send it up the coast to you.

drragostea
2008-08-04, 04:16

Rainy for the past few days. :P The thunder woke up me 6 AM in the morning.

blues
2008-08-04, 07:34
The thunder woke up me 6 AM in the morning. you are sleeping to long anyway, you should get up earlier.;)

it was thunder here too one day, it was annoying, i couldnt connect to the internet either.

Zenobia
2008-08-04, 09:22
I'll see if I can send it up the coast to you.
Oh,please do send it up this way.Those kind of days are few and far between this Summer. :)

Must be thundershowers in a lot of places,we had one just a little bit ago.

drragostea
2008-08-05, 01:00
you are sleeping to long anyway, you should get up earlier.;)

*cough, since when were you this thoughtful? I never bothered to wake up early.

I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll remain dormant until another query comes up.

Smilygladhands
2008-08-06, 22:17
Hello. Not so sure ZA is at fault. I am experiencing same problem with 1.6 and I have never installed ZA on my machine.

Zenobia
2008-08-07, 06:04
Could you please give more details. :)

drragostea
2008-08-07, 20:33
Smily, do you use a firewall? If so what brand? Have you allowed the Spybot-SD updater to access the Internet?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-07, 22:48
Sorry, I suppose the details would be helpful :laugh:

OS - Vista Home Premium

Firewall - Vista built in. Have enabled everything under exception list mentioning Spybot.

Did have Comodo Firewall installed but have removed it.

Same problem though. When try to do install with immediate updates checked it fails with same error message. So ok, install w/out immediate updates and do them after right? NOPE. still fails.
have not yet done the manual updates though.

Zenobia
2008-08-08, 03:08
Do you get the same error message as well,when checking for updates after Spybot is installed?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-09, 14:43
after is installed and perform updates I get immediate error message box with Error retrieving update info file!

It will not update at all. has me scratching my head because previous version 1.5.2 worked flawlessly

Zenobia
2008-08-09, 19:41
Do you need to use a proxy to access the Internet?Please see here,and let me know if it applies:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/10.html

Smilygladhands
2008-08-10, 18:41
thanks, but, no. no proxy needed.

Zenobia
2008-08-10, 18:53
Alright,I'd suggest installing the manual updates for this week for now,if you haven't already:

Detection updates 2008-08-06 - product description
md5: A2366F130677C8C105E5B36BA010E3B7
This updates the detection rules. Only needed if you do not want to use the update function integrated into Spybot-S&D

This might tell me exactly nothing,but it's worth a shot.Could you please post a startup list?Instructions here:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/howto/startup.html
Thanks. :)

The error retrieving update info file box,that pops up immediately,on the screen?
You're not getting a bad checksum box beside the updates within Spybot,are you?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-13, 02:08
Sure can Zenobia. Here you go.
There is not a bad checksum message during the update. Messge is "Error Retrieving Update Info File!" with only choice of OK.

Zenobia
2008-08-13, 04:57
I see you have Symantec/Norton installed.Is that the internet security suite,or is it just the plain antivirus?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-13, 23:21
Antivirus Corporate Edition ver 10.1.5.5000

Zenobia
2008-08-14, 03:55
Okay,thanks.Be back in a second,just got to have a peek at your startup log again.

Zenobia
2008-08-14, 04:22
Well,that was unpleasant.Here's a tip,don't download Windows Updates when you're posting on a forum. :blink: Anyways:

Could you please temporarily deactivate Windows Defender's real-time protection?
Open Windows Defender.
Click on "Tools".
Click on "General Settings".
Scroll down to "Real-time protection options" .
Uncheck "Turn on Real-time protection (recommended)" .
Click "Save".
Try checking for updates with Spybot once that's disabled.After you're done,please reactivate Windows Defender's real-time protection once again.Let me know how it went. :)

Smilygladhands
2008-08-15, 01:27
haha. good tip, will remember that one. well unbeknownst ? to me Windows Defender was already off...

Zenobia
2008-08-15, 08:36
Funny thing is,I'm on my other computer,and it's downloading updates as we speak.Last time,the text here went about ten feet tall,and then the laptop shut off and I couldn't get it started for a good ten minutes.Lol!

Okay,let's see.When you open Spybot 1.6,and check for updates,are you running as administrator?I'm not on my Vista right now,so I can't check that out,but it might be something to go on.

Smilygladhands
2008-08-15, 15:44
windows updates! sometimes thats a contradiction in terms. lately some of their new drivers have caused my hardware to stop working.

yep, have tried as administrator too!

Zenobia
2008-08-16, 06:26
Me,too.I know updates are needed,but I wish they didn't have so many surprises in store. :)

Just to be sure,you could turn off Windows Firewall temporarily and open Spybot and check for updates.Once you're done checking,please turn the Windows Firewall back on.
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/help/bfe523a9-7eec-4d3f-add1-2f68b9cfa1c01033.mspx#EMC
Please let me know how it goes.

Smilygladhands
2008-08-17, 17:09
no soap with disabling windows firewall. tried as administrator with it disabled as well.

Zenobia
2008-08-17, 18:32
Okay,let's have a look at the Update downloads log.Could you open Spybot,click mode->advanced mode->Tools->View Report->View Previous Report,then doubleclick the Update downloads.log.Rightclick and select all,then rightclick,select Copy,then paste it here.

When you check for updates with Spybot,do you get an admin prompt from UAC?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-20, 00:57
3/16/2007 8:45:23 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM downloaded update Advanced detection library 1.5.1
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/advcheck151.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\advcheck151.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:30 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:31 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
3/16/2007 8:45:31 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:31 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:32 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
3/16/2007 8:45:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
3/16/2007 8:45:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:35 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
3/16/2007 8:45:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:37 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/16/2007 8:45:37 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:37 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:38 PM downloaded update Detection support library 1.5
3/16/2007 8:45:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/tools15.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\tools15.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:39 PM downloaded update English descriptions
3/16/2007 8:45:39 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:39 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM downloaded update English help
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM downloaded update English help for TeaTimer
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/helpres.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\helpres.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:41 PM downloaded update English language
3/16/2007 8:45:41 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/lang.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:41 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\lang.english.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM downloaded update Immunization database
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM downloaded update Main skins
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/skins.main.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\skins.main.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:48 PM downloaded update ßTeaTimer 1.5
3/16/2007 8:45:48 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/teatimer15.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:48 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\teatimer15.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:50 PM downloaded update Startup info
3/16/2007 8:45:50 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
3/16/2007 8:45:50 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
3/16/2007 8:46:18 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/24/2007 9:57:38 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/24/2007 9:57:45 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
3/24/2007 9:57:45 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:46 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:47 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:48 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
3/24/2007 9:57:48 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:48 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:49 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
3/24/2007 9:57:49 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:49 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:51 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/24/2007 9:57:51 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:51 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM downloaded update English descriptions
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
3/24/2007 9:57:52 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/2/2007 7:01:24 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/2/2007 7:01:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:25 PM downloaded update English descriptions
4/2/2007 7:01:25 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:25 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:26 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/2/2007 7:01:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
4/2/2007 7:01:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:27 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/4/2007 6:51:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
4/4/2007 6:51:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:35 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
4/4/2007 6:51:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:37 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/4/2007 6:51:37 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:37 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:38 PM downloaded update ßAdvanced detection library 1.5.2
4/4/2007 6:51:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/advcheck152.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\advcheck152.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:39 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/4/2007 6:51:39 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
4/4/2007 6:51:39 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/9/2007 7:47:13 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/11/2007 9:36:15 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/11/2007 9:36:22 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
4/11/2007 9:36:22 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:22 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:22 PM - FILE REJECTED because of bad checksum
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM - FILE REJECTED because of bad checksum
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:25 PM - FILE REJECTED because of bad checksum
4/11/2007 9:36:29 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
4/11/2007 9:36:29 PM - URL: http://betanewsdl.iad.cachefly.net/spybot/updates/files/includes.trojans.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:31 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/11/2007 9:36:31 PM - URL: http://betanewsdl.iad.cachefly.net/spybot/updates/files/includes.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:31 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:32 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/11/2007 9:36:32 PM - URL: http://betanewsdl.iad.cachefly.net/spybot/updates/files/includesb.zip
4/11/2007 9:36:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/14/2007 2:15:55 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/21/2007 11:08:41 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/21/2007 11:08:45 AM downloaded update Advanced detection library 1.5.2
4/21/2007 11:08:45 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/advcheck152.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:45 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\advcheck152.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:48 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/21/2007 11:08:48 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:48 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM downloaded update English descriptions
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:49 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
4/21/2007 11:08:59 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/25/2007 6:41:35 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/25/2007 6:41:40 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
4/25/2007 6:41:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
4/25/2007 6:41:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
4/25/2007 6:41:42 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/25/2007 6:41:42 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/25/2007 6:41:42 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/25/2007 6:41:43 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
4/25/2007 6:41:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
4/25/2007 6:41:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:31 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
5/6/2007 7:07:37 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
5/6/2007 7:07:37 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:37 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:39 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
5/6/2007 7:07:39 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:39 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:40 PM downloaded update English descriptions
5/6/2007 7:07:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:41 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
5/6/2007 7:07:41 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
5/6/2007 7:07:41 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:05 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
5/26/2007 4:00:11 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
5/26/2007 4:00:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:12 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
5/26/2007 4:00:12 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:12 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:13 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
5/26/2007 4:00:13 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:13 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:14 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
5/26/2007 4:00:14 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:14 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:16 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
5/26/2007 4:00:16 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:16 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:17 PM downloaded update English descriptions
5/26/2007 4:00:17 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:17 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:18 PM downloaded update ßAdvanced detection library 1.5.3
5/26/2007 4:00:18 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/advcheck153.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:18 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\advcheck153.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:19 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
5/26/2007 4:00:19 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:19 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
5/26/2007 4:00:30 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/2/2007 8:16:17 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/2/2007 8:16:24 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
6/2/2007 8:16:24 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.dialer.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:24 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:27 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
6/2/2007 8:16:27 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:27 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
6/2/2007 8:16:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.malware.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:29 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
6/2/2007 8:16:29 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.security.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:29 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:30 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
6/2/2007 8:16:30 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.spybots.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:30 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:32 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/2/2007 8:16:32 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:32 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM downloaded update English descriptions
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/desc.english.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includesb.zip
6/2/2007 8:16:34 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:33 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/6/2007 8:45:39 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
6/6/2007 8:45:39 PM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.spybots.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:39 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:43 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/6/2007 8:45:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includes.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:44 PM downloaded update English descriptions
6/6/2007 8:45:44 PM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/desc.english.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:44 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:45 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
6/6/2007 8:45:45 PM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/includesb.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:45 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:46 PM downloaded update ßTCP/IP Settings plugin
6/6/2007 8:45:46 PM - URL: http://spybot.securitywonks.org/spybot/updates/plugtcpip.zip
6/6/2007 8:45:46 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugtcpip.zip
6/7/2007 8:19:17 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/13/2007 9:18:53 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/13/2007 9:19:00 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
6/13/2007 9:19:00 PM - URL: http://spybot.xploredownload.com/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:00 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:03 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/13/2007 9:19:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.xploredownload.com/updates/includes.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:05 PM downloaded update English descriptions
6/13/2007 9:19:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.xploredownload.com/updates/desc.english.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:06 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
6/13/2007 9:19:06 PM - URL: http://spybot.xploredownload.com/updates/includesb.zip
6/13/2007 9:19:06 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
6/15/2007 8:35:48 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/23/2007 6:56:47 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM downloaded update Advanced detection library 1.5.3
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/advcheck153.zip
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\advcheck153.zip
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
6/23/2007 6:56:59 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:00 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:01 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
6/23/2007 6:57:01 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:01 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:02 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:03 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
6/23/2007 6:57:03 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:03 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM downloaded update Detection support library 1.5
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/tools15.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\tools15.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM downloaded update English descriptions
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:05 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:06 AM downloaded update English help
6/23/2007 6:57:06 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:06 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM downloaded update English help for TeaTimer
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/helpres.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\helpres.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM downloaded update English language
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/lang.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:07 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\lang.english.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM downloaded update Immunization database
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM downloaded update Main skins
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/skins.main.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\skins.main.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:09 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:10 AM downloaded update Startup info
6/23/2007 6:57:10 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:10 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:11 AM downloaded update TCP/IP Settings plugin
6/23/2007 6:57:11 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugtcpip.zip
6/23/2007 6:57:11 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugtcpip.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:17 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/27/2007 5:47:24 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
6/27/2007 5:47:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:25 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
6/27/2007 5:47:25 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:25 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
6/27/2007 5:47:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
6/27/2007 5:57:41 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/4/2007 10:23:06 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/4/2007 10:23:13 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
7/4/2007 10:23:13 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:13 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:15 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/4/2007 10:23:15 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:15 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:16 AM downloaded update English descriptions
7/4/2007 10:23:16 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:16 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:17 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
7/4/2007 10:23:17 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
7/4/2007 10:23:17 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
7/6/2007 10:00:50 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/8/2007 4:50:57 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/15/2007 2:50:55 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/15/2007 2:51:02 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
7/15/2007 2:51:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:03 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
7/15/2007 2:51:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
7/15/2007 2:51:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:07 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
7/15/2007 2:51:35 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/21/2007 11:09:18 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/21/2007 11:09:25 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
7/21/2007 11:09:25 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:25 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:26 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
7/21/2007 11:09:26 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:26 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/21/2007 11:09:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:29 AM downloaded update English descriptions
7/21/2007 11:09:29 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:29 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:30 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
7/21/2007 11:09:30 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:30 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
7/21/2007 11:09:53 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/28/2007 3:47:31 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:40 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
7/28/2007 3:47:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:41 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
7/28/2007 3:47:41 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:41 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:43 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/28/2007 3:47:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:44 PM downloaded update English descriptions
7/28/2007 3:47:44 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:44 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM downloaded update Immunization database
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
7/28/2007 3:47:46 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:04 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/6/2007 8:18:11 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
8/6/2007 8:18:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:12 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
8/6/2007 8:18:12 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:12 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:13 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
8/6/2007 8:18:13 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:13 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:15 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
8/6/2007 8:18:15 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:15 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:16 PM downloaded update English descriptions
8/6/2007 8:18:16 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:16 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM downloaded update English language
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/lang.english.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\lang.english.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:17 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:18 PM downloaded update ßDetection support library 2.1.2
8/6/2007 8:18:18 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/tools212.zip
8/6/2007 8:18:18 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\tools212.zip
8/8/2007 6:31:56 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/8/2007 6:32:04 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
8/8/2007 6:32:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:06 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
8/8/2007 6:32:06 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:06 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM downloaded update English descriptions
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:07 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
8/8/2007 6:32:12 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/12/2007 10:22:57 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/18/2007 9:38:20 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/18/2007 9:38:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
8/18/2007 9:38:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
8/18/2007 9:38:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM downloaded update English descriptions
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
8/18/2007 9:38:29 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:37 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/23/2007 6:50:42 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
8/23/2007 6:50:42 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:42 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:44 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
8/23/2007 6:50:44 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:44 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:45 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
8/23/2007 6:50:45 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
8/23/2007 6:50:45 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:15 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/31/2007 7:29:20 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
8/31/2007 7:29:20 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:20 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:21 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
8/31/2007 7:29:21 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:21 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:22 AM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
8/31/2007 7:29:22 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:22 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:23 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
8/31/2007 7:29:23 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:23 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
8/31/2007 7:29:25 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:25 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:33 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
9/4/2007 8:40:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:35 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
9/4/2007 8:40:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:36 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
9/4/2007 8:40:36 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:36 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:37 PM downloaded update English descriptions
9/4/2007 8:40:37 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:37 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM downloaded update English help
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM downloaded update English help for TeaTimer
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/helpres.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\helpres.english.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:40 PM downloaded update Immunization database
9/4/2007 8:40:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:41 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
9/4/2007 8:40:41 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:41 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:42 PM downloaded update Startup info
9/4/2007 8:40:42 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
9/4/2007 8:40:42 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:23 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
ng litt9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:29 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
9/15/2007 11:29:29 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:29 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:30 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
9/15/2007 11:29:30 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:30 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:32 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
9/15/2007 11:29:32 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:32 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:33 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
9/15/2007 11:29:33 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
9/15/2007 11:29:33 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
9/21/2007 9:32:40 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
9/21/2007 9:32:47 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
9/21/2007 9:32:47 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
9/21/2007 9:32:47 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM downloaded update English descriptions
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip

Smilygladhands
2008-08-20, 00:58
9/21/2007 9:32:48 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:03 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
9/26/2007 5:59:12 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
9/26/2007 5:59:12 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:12 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM downloaded update English help
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:14 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:17 PM downloaded update Startup info
9/26/2007 5:59:17 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
9/26/2007 5:59:17 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
10/4/2007 6:06:48 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
10/4/2007 6:06:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
10/4/2007 6:06:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
10/4/2007 6:06:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:02 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
10/4/2007 6:07:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:04 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
10/4/2007 6:07:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
10/4/2007 6:07:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:03 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
10/13/2007 10:18:08 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
10/13/2007 10:18:08 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:08 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:11 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
10/13/2007 10:18:11 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:11 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM downloaded update English descriptions
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
10/13/2007 10:18:12 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:32 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
10/19/2007 7:11:39 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
10/19/2007 7:11:39 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:39 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:42 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
10/19/2007 7:11:42 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:42 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM downloaded update English descriptions
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
10/19/2007 7:11:43 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
10/19/2007 7:13:32 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/7/2007 7:47:57 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/7/2007 7:48:02 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
11/7/2007 7:48:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:03 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
11/7/2007 7:48:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:04 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
11/7/2007 7:48:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:06 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
11/7/2007 7:48:06 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:06 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:10 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
11/7/2007 7:48:10 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:10 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM downloaded update English descriptions
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
11/7/2007 7:48:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
11/10/2007 3:43:43 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/14/2007 6:47:57 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/14/2007 6:48:03 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
11/14/2007 6:48:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:06 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
11/14/2007 6:48:06 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:06 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM downloaded update English descriptions
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
11/14/2007 6:48:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
11/15/2007 7:43:47 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/22/2007 9:29:41 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/22/2007 9:29:49 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
11/22/2007 9:29:49 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
11/22/2007 9:29:49 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM downloaded update English descriptions
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
11/22/2007 9:29:50 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
11/29/2007 5:53:59 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
11/29/2007 5:54:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
11/29/2007 5:54:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:08 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
11/29/2007 5:54:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM downloaded update English descriptions
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
11/29/2007 5:54:10 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
12/9/2007 1:20:03 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
12/9/2007 1:20:11 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:25 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
12/16/2007 5:00:31 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
12/16/2007 5:00:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:34 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
12/16/2007 5:00:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:35 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
12/16/2007 5:00:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
12/16/2007 5:00:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
12/20/2007 10:16:32 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
12/20/2007 10:16:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:33 PM downloaded update English descriptions
12/20/2007 10:16:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:35 PM downloaded update English help
12/20/2007 10:16:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:37 PM downloaded update Immunization database
12/20/2007 10:16:37 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:37 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:38 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
12/20/2007 10:16:38 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:38 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:40 PM downloaded update Startup info
12/20/2007 10:16:40 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
12/20/2007 10:16:40 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
12/22/2007 10:45:50 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
12/22/2007 10:45:57 AM downloaded update English descriptions
12/22/2007 10:45:57 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
12/22/2007 10:45:57 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
12/22/2007 10:45:59 AM downloaded update English help
12/22/2007 10:45:59 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
12/22/2007 10:45:59 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM downloaded update Immunization database
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:02 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:04 AM downloaded update Startup info
12/22/2007 10:46:04 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/startup.zip
12/22/2007 10:46:04 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\startup.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:11 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
12/30/2007 10:02:17 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
12/30/2007 10:02:17 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:17 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:18 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
12/30/2007 10:02:18 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:18 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
12/30/2007 10:02:21 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:35 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/3/2008 7:31:44 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
1/3/2008 7:31:44 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:44 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM downloaded update English descriptions
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
1/3/2008 7:31:46 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
1/11/2008 6:41:56 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/11/2008 6:42:00 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
1/11/2008 6:42:00 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:00 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:01 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
1/11/2008 6:42:01 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:01 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
1/11/2008 6:42:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
1/17/2008 7:39:55 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/17/2008 7:40:02 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
1/17/2008 7:40:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:05 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
1/17/2008 7:40:05 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:05 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:08 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
1/17/2008 7:40:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:09 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
1/17/2008 7:40:09 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:09 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
1/17/2008 7:40:39 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/28/2008 9:12:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/28/2008 9:12:21 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
1/28/2008 9:12:21 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:21 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:25 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
1/28/2008 9:12:25 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:25 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:26 PM downloaded update English descriptions
1/28/2008 9:12:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM downloaded update English help
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
1/28/2008 9:12:56 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/31/2008 5:35:39 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
1/31/2008 5:35:47 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
1/31/2008 5:35:48 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:48 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:49 PM downloaded update English descriptions
1/31/2008 5:35:49 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:49 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:51 PM downloaded update English help
1/31/2008 5:35:51 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:51 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM downloaded update Immunization database
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
1/31/2008 5:35:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
2/2/2008 10:19:58 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
2/6/2008 5:30:20 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
2/6/2008 5:30:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
2/6/2008 5:30:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:29 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
2/6/2008 5:30:29 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
2/6/2008 5:30:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:47 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
2/13/2008 6:20:52 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
2/13/2008 6:20:52 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:52 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:53 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
2/13/2008 6:20:53 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:53 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
2/13/2008 6:20:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
2/13/2008 6:20:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:58 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
2/13/2008 6:20:58 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
2/13/2008 6:20:58 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
2/13/2008 6:21:01 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
2/13/2008 6:21:01 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
2/13/2008 6:21:01 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
2/13/2008 6:21:02 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
2/13/2008 6:21:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
2/13/2008 6:21:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:13 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
2/20/2008 12:57:19 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
2/20/2008 12:57:19 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:19 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:20 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
2/20/2008 12:57:20 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:20 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:21 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
2/20/2008 12:57:21 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:21 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:22 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
2/20/2008 12:57:22 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:22 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:23 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
2/20/2008 12:57:23 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:23 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:24 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
2/20/2008 12:57:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
2/20/2008 12:57:28 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:48 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/3/2008 4:29:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
3/3/2008 4:29:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
3/3/2008 4:29:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:58 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
3/3/2008 4:29:58 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
3/3/2008 4:29:58 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
3/3/2008 4:30:01 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/3/2008 4:30:01 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/3/2008 4:30:01 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/3/2008 4:30:02 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
3/3/2008 4:30:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
3/3/2008 4:30:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/6/2008 6:48:22 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
3/6/2008 6:48:22 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:22 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/6/2008 6:48:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:27 PM downloaded update English descriptions
3/6/2008 6:48:27 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:29 PM downloaded update ßAnti-Rootkit plugin #1
3/6/2008 6:48:29 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugchai.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugchai.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:31 PM downloaded update ßAnti-Rootkit plugin #2
3/6/2008 6:48:31 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugfennel.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:31 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugfennel.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:33 PM downloaded update ßAnti-Rootkit plugin #3
3/6/2008 6:48:33 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugmate.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:33 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugmate.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:34 PM downloaded update ßDetection rules (beta)
3/6/2008 6:48:34 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includesb.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:34 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includesb.zip
3/6/2008 6:48:54 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/9/2008 10:09:07 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/10/2008 6:00:50 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/10/2008 6:00:56 PM downloaded update English descriptions
3/10/2008 6:00:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
3/10/2008 6:00:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
3/10/2008 6:00:58 PM downloaded update English help
3/10/2008 6:00:58 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/help.english.zip
3/10/2008 6:00:58 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\help.english.zip
3/10/2008 6:01:00 PM downloaded update Immunization database
3/10/2008 6:01:00 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/clsid.zip
3/10/2008 6:01:00 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\clsid.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:44 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/12/2008 7:25:51 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
3/12/2008 7:25:51 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:51 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/12/2008 7:25:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:56 PM downloaded update English descriptions
3/12/2008 7:25:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
3/12/2008 7:25:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
3/15/2008 1:47:22 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/19/2008 8:07:56 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/19/2008 8:08:04 PM downloaded update Anti-Rootkit plugin #1
3/19/2008 8:08:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugchai.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugchai.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:06 PM downloaded update Anti-Rootkit plugin #2
3/19/2008 8:08:06 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugfennel.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:06 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugfennel.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:07 PM downloaded update Anti-Rootkit plugin #3
3/19/2008 8:08:07 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/plugmate.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:07 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\plugmate.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:08 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
3/19/2008 8:08:08 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:08 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:09 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
3/19/2008 8:08:09 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:09 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:10 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
3/19/2008 8:08:10 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:10 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:14 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/19/2008 8:08:14 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:14 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
3/19/2008 8:08:31 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/20/2008 8:50:00 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/27/2008 8:26:20 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
3/27/2008 8:26:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
3/27/2008 8:26:30 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
3/27/2008 8:26:30 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
3/27/2008 8:26:30 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:20 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/2/2008 6:16:25 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
4/2/2008 6:16:25 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:25 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:27 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
4/2/2008 6:16:27 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:30 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/2/2008 6:16:30 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:30 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:32 PM downloaded update English descriptions
4/2/2008 6:16:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
4/2/2008 6:16:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
4/5/2008 10:15:37 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/11/2008 7:16:54 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
4/11/2008 7:17:03 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
4/11/2008 7:17:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
4/11/2008 7:17:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
4/11/2008 7:17:04 PM downloaded update English descriptions
4/11/2008 7:17:04 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
4/11/2008 7:17:04 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:48 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
5/3/2008 3:23:53 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
5/3/2008 3:23:53 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:53 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
5/3/2008 3:23:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
5/3/2008 3:23:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:56 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
5/3/2008 3:23:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:58 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
5/3/2008 3:23:58 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
5/3/2008 3:23:58 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:00 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
5/3/2008 3:24:00 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:00 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:02 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
5/3/2008 3:24:02 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:02 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:03 PM downloaded update English descriptions
5/3/2008 3:24:03 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
5/3/2008 3:24:03 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:44 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
5/10/2008 12:18:52 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
5/10/2008 12:18:52 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:52 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
5/10/2008 12:18:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM downloaded update English descriptions
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM downloaded update F/P Fixes
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/fpfix.zip
5/10/2008 12:18:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\fpfix.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:17 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
5/25/2008 10:02:25 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
5/25/2008 10:02:25 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:25 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:28 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
5/25/2008 10:02:28 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:28 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:30 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
5/25/2008 10:02:30 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:30 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:33 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
5/25/2008 10:02:33 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:33 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM downloaded update English descriptions
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM downloaded update F/P Fixes
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/fpfix.zip
5/25/2008 10:02:34 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\fpfix.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/14/2008 2:02:22 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Dialers
6/14/2008 2:02:22 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.dialer.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:22 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.dialer.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:23 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
6/14/2008 2:02:23 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:23 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:24 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
6/14/2008 2:02:24 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:24 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:25 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
6/14/2008 2:02:25 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:25 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Security
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.security.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:26 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.security.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:27 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
6/14/2008 2:02:27 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:27 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:29 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
6/14/2008 2:02:29 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:29 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:32 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
6/14/2008 2:02:32 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:32 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:35 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/14/2008 2:02:35 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:35 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM downloaded update English descriptions
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM downloaded update F/P Fixes
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/fpfix.zip
6/14/2008 2:02:36 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\fpfix.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:29 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
6/22/2008 8:52:44 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
6/22/2008 8:52:44 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:44 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM downloaded update Detection rules: PUPS
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.pups.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:46 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.pups.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:47 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Spybots
6/22/2008 8:52:47 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.spybots.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:47 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.spybots.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:50 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
6/22/2008 8:52:50 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:50 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:53 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
6/22/2008 8:52:53 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
6/22/2008 8:52:53 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:49 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/3/2008 5:57:54 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Keyloggers
7/3/2008 5:57:54 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.keyloggers.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:54 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.keyloggers.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Malware
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.malware.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.malware.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:55 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Trojans
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.trojans.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.trojans.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:56 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:57 PM downloaded update English descriptions
7/3/2008 5:57:57 PM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/desc.english.zip
7/3/2008 5:57:57 PM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\desc.english.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:13 AM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Hijackers
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.hijackers.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.hijackers.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Supplemental
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/supplemental.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:22 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\supplemental.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM downloaded update Detection rules: Update
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/includes.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\includes.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM downloaded update English language
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM - URL: http://spybot.mirrors.tds.net/updates/lang.english.zip
7/13/2008 10:09:23 AM - Local file: C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Updates\lang.english.zip
8/2/2008 1:14:16 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)
8/2/2008 1:14:22 PM Downloaded update info file. (http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini)

had to break it in 2 pieces. and UAC? I killed that little annoyance long ago

Zenobia
2008-08-21, 01:41
Yup,that's fine to split the log into two parts. :) Okay,so problems with UAC are out.Let's see.....

Could you click this link,and let me know what happens?No need to download or run,you can just hit cancel.
http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/spybotsd.ini

Your account is an administrator account?And,was UAC enabled when you first downloaded Spybot S&D?

Also,if you don't mind my asking,who is your isp?

And also,please post any other oddities/general weirdness with anything else on your computer,if there is any.Any other programs unable to update,or just Spybot?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-22, 00:56
clicking that link brought up a text file mirrors list etc.
Administrator account = yes
UAC enabled when first download spybot = yes
ISP = Comcast
One other program that will not update = adaware 2008

Zenobia
2008-08-22, 04:32
clicking that link brought up a text file mirrors list etc.
Okay,good.And thanks for the info. :)

I'm info gathering,and seeing where it leads me,in case you're wondering.It should all hopefully come together,cross your fingers. :D:

I just have one more nosy question.Do you have a 32-bit edition of Vista?

Smilygladhands
2008-08-22, 15:02
yes 32bit Vista. Appreciate your help if I havent said so before.:bigthumb:

Zenobia
2008-08-22, 19:50
Thanks. :)

yep, have tried as administrator too!
From your post 2008-08-15.
Was UAC disabled by that date?And if UAC was disabled then,what happened when you ran Spybot as Admin?Did you get a prompt,or did Spybot just run?

Also,what way did you disable UAC?

Zenobia
2008-08-22, 19:53
Almost forgot.Updates were released Wednesday,in case you didn't get them manually yet:

Detection updates© 2008-08-20 - product description
md5: 4D7D12B7DC1233037DC54C7119C92DFD
This updates the detection rules. Only needed if you do not want to use the update function integrated into Spybot-S&D.