PDA

View Full Version : Frequently shutdown.

sam08
2008-08-07, 19:20
Hello.First of all,sorry to Tashi for wrongly send PM to Blade81.It's because I've been used the method on this forum,before.Back to my problems.Some 2-3 days ago,I've installed McAfee security suite (that I bought).I ran the scanner for the first time install,and it goes well for 2-3 minutes before my laptop shut down automatically for no reason.Fearing something goes bad,I ran again the scanner drive by drive.It goes well.The problems is,everyday there will be routinely scanning process that run,sometimes when I was in the middle of doing something with the laptop.It really give me trouble when you are browsing,then it shutdown just like that.Perhaps it getting worse,when today while I was browsing and open more than 5 tabs,it happen.There's also another problem, sometimes on my screen there some kind of white shadows appear.And when this happen the font and whatever appear on the screen shaking for a second, like the power supply not sufficient.Could anyone help me?

tashi
2008-08-07, 20:29
.It's because I've been used the method on this forum,before.

Please don't. :wink:

The malware removal forum is swamped with users requesting assistance with infections crippling their computers.
Volunteers do not need, or want, PMs asking them to help, as per the link I gave you in my PM.

"BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Please do not pm logs or malware removal requests to volunteer helpers, assistance is provided in the forums.

Back to my problems.Some 2-3 days ago,I've installed McAfee security suite (that I bought).I ran the scanner for the first time install,and it goes well for 2-3 minutes before my laptop shut down automatically for no reason.Fearing something goes bad,I ran again the scanner drive by drive.It goes well.The problems is,everyday there will be routinely scanning process that run,sometimes when I was in the middle of doing something with the laptop.It really give me trouble when you are browsing,then it shutdown just like that.Perhaps it getting worse,when today while I was browsing and open more than 5 tabs,it happen.There's also another problem, sometimes on my screen there some kind of white shadows appear.And when this happen the font and whatever appear on the screen shaking for a second, like the power supply not sufficient.Could anyone help me?

Also in the sticky topic:

HijackThis doesn't scan the entire system and is only used for undetected or hard to remove nasties.
It is not a spot check tool, therefore if you have no symptoms of infection there is no need to post a log in this forum.If you do not have an infection please post general queries in the Tavern (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=19). :euro:

A place to chat or ask general questions, no politics or religion please. Questions related to Spybot-S&D support/tools, or requests for Malware removal, should be posted in the appropriate forum. Perhaps one of our members will have an answer. :)

However, as you paid for McAfee security suite, please consider calling them with your problem, which may be heat related. Especially as you have it running on a laptop.

Thank you for your understanding, best regards.

Previous topic: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=197876#post197876