PDA

View Full Version : Two Problems With Spybot S&D

TygerStar079
2006-03-25, 17:33
Hi, I'm having two problems with Spybot S&D. For one, I accidently killed the ability to uninstall programs in my pc because I misunderstood the Tea Timer regarding a process, due to having had a trojan in the pc. I thought it was the trojan trying to restart and I killed the process and now can't uninstall any programs. The report in the log says: 3/17/2006 3:12:49 PM Allowed value "wextract_cleanup0" (new data: "") deleted in System Startup global entry! How do I fix this? I know nothing about editing the registry or how to put this back on now.

The other problem concerns the includes errors log which states there is a problems with CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer.ADS | <$FILE_EXE> and CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer.ADS | <$FILE_LIBRARY> also CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer.ADS | <$FILE_DATA> and CoolWWWSearch.HomeSearch | <$FILE_EXE> and CoolWWWSearch.Feat2DLL | <$FILE_LIBRARY>. I have a log full of these errors over and over again. And the program itself says there is a problem with the hijackers.sbi file and to see the includes errors log for details, the details of which I have already shown you above. How can these things be fixed please? I have tried to redownload an update, but it says none are available. So I don't know how to fix it. Thanks. Best Wishes, TygerStar

md usa spybot fan
2006-03-25, 19:43
Message edited in error.