PDA

View Full Version : Safer Networking Forums - Creating "Rules" and "Polls" forum

Tom.K
2008-08-08, 20:16
I have a suggestion. Can you create a forum named "Rules" which contains all threads which contain all rules of this forum, And for "Polls" forum which will contain all polls so that we can poll on every thread in "Polls" forum? Maybe it will be useful.

tashi
2008-08-08, 21:04
I have a suggestion. Can you create a forum named "Rules" which contains all threads which contain all rules of this forum, And for "Polls" forum which will contain all polls so that we can poll on every thread in "Polls" forum? Maybe it will be useful.

Sorry no, faqs are posted in each forum and members can easily read them, we don't need to create separate forums for such.

As for the 'Polls' idea, the Webmaster would have to make a decision on the viability of such. Feasibly it could create more work taking time better spent on helping users.

Best regards. :)

Tom.K
2008-08-10, 10:58
Thanks for info.

Only for md usa spybot fan and tashi: I'm sorry about sending you PMs about some questions and thanks to tashi for disabling PMs from me to you because if I still could send PMs to you, I could make a possible mistake or problem. Thanks again. (This is about those PMs in 2006th when I started my 1st thread).

tashi
2008-08-22, 19:49
thanks to tashi for disabling PMs from me to you because if I still could send PMs to you, I could make a possible mistake or problem.

I did not. ;)