PDA

View Full Version : "Scanning process.." prompt

Fitter
2008-08-12, 20:47
I installed SB 1.6 and it looks great, but there's something annoying: it prompts continuously the message "Scanning the process..." and "New processes scanned".
I searched the options to switch that prompt off, but I couldn't find anything.
Is there anything I can do to hide the prompt?

Thank u so much.
Bye

camel_sax
2008-08-12, 20:59
Hello everyone
I get the same, but with the difference that my Windows XP “explorer” processes hung after show the continuously the message "Scanning the process..." or new process
I was forced to restart my computer :sad:

Thanks in advance
Daniel

drragostea
2008-08-12, 22:39
In TeaTimer, there is an option to hide the balloons. Right click on the TeaTimer icon (Spybot-SD Resident) and click on "Show info balloons". And give a reboot after you've done that (you can do it when you're not busy) to ensure that it'll not show up anymore.

camel_sax
2008-08-12, 23:53
This is true!!!! Hehe
THANKS!!!!

But… how do you configure the allowed or blocked process (black and white list)??
If you put a process in the white list… the TeaTimer will not scan this process any more??

Thanks
Daniel

drragostea
2008-08-13, 00:17
Do you mean create your own custom blocking/allowing? Or do you no longer want Spybot-SD to allow/block for you?

I believe you can untick "Use entry black - and whitelists".

camel_sax
2008-08-13, 01:00
If you go to “configuration”, Right click on the TeaTimer icon, you have a white/black list for process and for registry changes.
For registry changes you allow or not when something try to change something, but for the process????