PDA

View Full Version : Help plz

Karim
2008-08-22, 16:23
couple weeks ago i downloaded a video codec and it came with Zlob.dnschanger trojan......spybot says it fixed it but it comes back....i tried to go to location of the files and delete it....but it just come back....plz do help me...it gets really annoying when it sends me to a different website then the one i clicked

Karim
2008-08-23, 09:07
no clue which one it is....but it is the windows security alert that says i got no antivurs software installed and says to click it....i click to disable it and it installed a virus that stays on my desktop that says i need to install/buy a antisoftware to get rid of it.....i used malwarebytes and it got rid of the screen on my desktop but i still got the ballon that won't go away....someone please help....i got 2 infections now

Karim
2008-08-23, 09:30
i found out the name from SPYBOT....it detects it everytime and doesn't get rid of it. It is called Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.AntiVirusOverride
someone plz do help:sad:

tashi
2008-08-31, 21:21
Hello,

If you still need assistance: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic, cheers.