PDA

View Full Version : Malware problems

mfc007
2008-08-29, 23:56
When I type spybot on firefox or internet explorer search is very slow and after a while looks like everything is normal but when I click on spybot website it will take me to a different website every time what step I have to take to remove the spyware or malware.....three day ago I had some Trojans and spyware in my compurer I dont have the blue screen, messages saying that my computer was at risk, but to be honest I don't know if my computer is even 80% free of spyware, malware, or viruses.... I have spybot-sd 1.6 and spyware Doctor, Ad-ware 2008 and eset internet security.....one more thing can you recommend me a real good internet security or a anti virus and firewall please

Blade81
2008-09-01, 10:53
Hi

Download and install TrendMicro HijackThis (http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HJTInstall.exe)
* Once installed open HijackThis by clicking Start > Programs > HijackThis and click the button labeled
Do a system scan only

* Click the scan button in the lower left hand corner of the interface and HijackThis will quickly scan your system.
* Once the scan is complete the scan button will now read save log. Click this button to save the log file to your PC. Once you select where you would like to save the file it will open in your systems default text editor. Typically this application is Notepad. Post the log here.