PDA

View Full Version : tea timer does not start

carletto
2008-09-05, 22:56
I have selected the option to open tea timer at strat up, but when starting a windows advises that a problem occurs with teatimer. I tried to launch tea timer.exe, but it doesn,t work. Thank you for help

md usa spybot fan
2008-09-06, 00:04
carletto:

I have selected the option to open tea timer at strat up, but when starting a windows advises that a problem occurs with teatimer. ...
Are you getting a specific message? If so can you post it?

Additional information that may be helpful:
What version of Spybot - Search & Destroy are you running (Spybot » Help » About)?
What Widows OS (Operating System) are you running?
_____

… I tried to launch tea timer.exe, but it doesn,t work. …
Note: The program is for TeaTimer is "TeaTimer.exe" not "tea timer.exe" (with a space).

carletto
2008-09-07, 11:00
carletto:

Are you getting a specific message? If so can you post it?

Additional information that may be helpful:
What version of Spybot - Search & Destroy are you running (Spybot » Help » About)?
What Widows OS (Operating System) are you running?
_____

Note: The program is for TeaTimer is "TeaTimer.exe" not "tea timer.exe" (with a space).

My version is Spybotsd160, with XP home updated but without SP3; when starting up I see a message with the proposal to send to Microsoft the notice of error; the content of such a notice is very long, there are description of about 28 modules plus a lot of strings, I tried to copy all that on a .doc paper with paint, but that needs many many hours of working. If neessary I'll do it. Note that if I go to a previous saved recovery point all work perfectely. But I'd like to undestand what happens. Thank you for helping

JClynes
2008-09-07, 14:54
I have exactly the same problem.

Upgraded recently to Spybot V1.6.0 With XP SP2 and when the computer boots up 75% of the time get an error message "System Settings Protector has encountered a problem & needs to close" It does create a text error file which I could possibly post here.

Jeremy

Savonarola
2008-09-07, 17:44
That's exactly the same problem I have!
My OS is Windows XP Home SP2, and I'm running version 1.6.0.30 of Spybot - Search and Destroy.

Thank you!

2008-09-08, 04:53
this thread is talking about this issue, maybe you can find your solution there....http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=32484

carletto
2008-09-08, 20:56
this thread is talking about this issue, maybe you can find your solution there....http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=32484

sorry, my teatime IS the version 6.1.23