PDA

View Full Version : Help-System Restore

DJJulio
2008-09-05, 23:07
Hello again, I posted this problem before and I got some backup and I tryed that but didn't work, then I try to reply but didn't find my post so here it is again:
After I installed and Run TuneUp Utilities 2008, I can't restore my computer, not even when I create a restore point because the next time I turn on my computer is gone, I tryed ''sfc /scannow'' to recover any missing files with the CD that came with my computer but every time i try that is asking me for the right CD, which is Windows XP SP1, I guess is not working because the Service Pack on my computer now is SP3, also I unistaled that SP and tryed again and now is asking for the CD with SP2 which I have and tryed to but still asking me for the right CD. Also I notice that on the System Restore tab the status on the Drive settings is ''Monitoring'', don't remember what was before, also the ''Turn off Sytem Restore on all drives'' is clear.
Also now and don't know why 2 of my programs (Nero & Roxio) they still working but they are missing some of their applications.
Any HELP would be appreciated..... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

md usa spybot fan
2008-09-05, 23:29
DJJulio:

... I posted this problem before and I got some backup and I tryed that but didn't work, then I try to reply but didn't find my post so ...
This post?
System Restore HELP!!!!!!
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=33477