PDA

View Full Version : Nosey Parker?

Michael Oliver
2008-10-01, 16:22
Hi there

I have run Spybot and it consistently has a problem with immunizing 18697 files each time out of 141006. When I look at the list, they have one thing in common. There are 193 Cookies with the ending .noseyparker, 9234 Domains with the same ending, 36 IPs, and 9234 Secure Domains.

Can anyone explain why Spybot isn't able to deal with these and what they might be?

Many thanks

Michael

spybotsandra
2008-10-01, 16:23
Hello,

Which browser and browser version do you use exactly?
Which items are not immunized exactly?
Did you closed the browser while immunizing?
Did you try to undo the immunization and then immunize again?
Have you also used the "Check again" function from the menu bar above?
Are you logged in as admin or as user with admin rights?
Do you have other user accounts on your pc?
Do you have other security programs installed that might block the immunization?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Michael Oliver
2008-10-01, 16:31
Hello,

Which browser and browser version do you use exactly? Internet Explorer 6.0
Which items are not immunized exactly? How do I tell this?
Did you closed the browser while immunizing? Yes
Did you try to undo the immunization and then immunize again? I have tried this several times now, always with the same resultHave you also used the "Check again" function from the menu bar above? Yes and it always come out the same
Are you logged in as admin or as user with admin rights? I am logged in as admin and running in safe mode
Do you have other user accounts on your pc? Yes, one other in safe mode. In normal mode two others.
Do you have other security programs installed that might block the immunization? I don't think so, I have just uninstalled AOL from this laptop and using Explorer to connect to the net

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

My answers in red