PDA

View Full Version : Malware AND Trojan, Spybot crashes

Stariel
2008-10-05, 20:07
Here us the data from the Kapersky scan:
File name Threat name Threats count
C:\eGames\MahJonggMaster2\Game\TSUninstaller.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.TimeSink 1

C:\eGames\MahJonggMaster2\TSUninstaller.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.TimeSink 1

C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ca5c99f7-c806-4d42-9362-230a0474b824.tmp Infected: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.sbk 1

C:\Zipped downloads\horoscopesfree.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SaveNow.z 4

C:\Zipped downloads\horoscopesfree.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.NewDotNet 1

C:\Zipped downloads\horoscopesfree.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WebHancer 5

C:\Zipped downloads\horoscopesfree.exe Infected: not-a-virus:Server-Proxy.Win32.MarketScore.h 1

C:\Zipped downloads\horoscopesfree.exe Infected: not-a-virus:Server-Proxy.Win32.MarketScore.i 1

The selected area was scanned.

-----------
Spybot stopped and gave error messages for Malware.sbi, MalwareC.sbi, Trojan.sbi, and Trojan C sbi. It failed to complete the scan--the "scanned files" was complete, but at that point Spybot crashes.

I'm constantly getting messages that Win16 doesn't have enough resources. It seems that I can use one Win16 program per boot. Memory gets clogged up or something???

I've got programs that won't print, programs that won't open, programs that crash unexpectedly... a real mess here. I'll be very happy for any help.

Thank you.

katana
2008-10-09, 23:53
Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the HJT forum and wait for help.

Hello and welcome to the forums

My name is Katana and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.

Please observe these rules while we work:
1. If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
2. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
3. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear"
(Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)

If you can do those three things, everything should go smoothly :D

Please Note, your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use.
Be assured, any links I give are safe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and Run RSIT

Please download Random's System Information Tool by random/random from here (http://images.malwareremoval.com/random/RSIT.exe) and save it to your desktop.
Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
Once it has finished, two logs will open:

log.txt will be opened maximized.
info.txt will be opened minimized.

Please post the contents of both log.txt and info.txt.