PDA

View Full Version : Immunizing Feature

prattel
2008-10-11, 12:01
Hi there,

is there a way to setup spybot to NOT immunize my Opera cookies, but everything else? The thing is, I already have set my cookie management VERY conservative. I block all cookies by default and only allow them from specific sites which I know require cookies / I am too lazy to log in to by hand so that I do not require specific cookie blocking at all.

Thanks in advance

prattel
2008-10-11, 12:33
To make it more clear: I know that I can click the checkboxes, but Spybot will start immunizing and thus destroy all my cookie settings as soon as I push the immunize button, which doesn't give me a chance to deactivate some of these features.

md usa spybot fan
2008-10-11, 13:44
prattel:

When you go into Spybot » Immunize (button in the left pane), Spybot checks the immunization that is already in place on the system. It does not immunize until you click the "Immunize" button at the top of the right pane (the button with large green plus sign).

If you uncheck the the immunization profiles the you want before clicking the "Immunize" button at the top of the right pane, you should be fine.