PDA

View Full Version : Please I need help right away

mrs robinson
2008-10-13, 20:52
Spybot 1.6.0 has altered how my yahoo and Bank of America pages look. There is a lack of color and icons on function keys. The keys still function if I can find them. Other sites that I use daily are fine. What can I do?
Mrs Robinson

drragostea
2008-10-13, 21:39
Mrs. Robinson, you have already started a thread yesterday and it has been answered by "honda12".

Please respond to his response before starting a new thread.

Your previous thread is:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=35262
-
(And can you confirm that it was Spybot-SD who was the culprit)?

mrs robinson
2008-10-13, 22:13
I'm sorry I don't know how to see replies to my question. It would be nice to be able to speak or chat with technical support of Spybot. If you can direct me there I will not clutter this space.

drragostea
2008-10-13, 22:49
It would be nice to be able to speak or chat with technical support of Spybot. If you can direct me there I will not clutter this space.
Frankly, you are at Spybot technical support : ). This is the forums, the support.

Clutter space?

mrs robinson
2008-10-13, 23:03
I am not well versed in all that goes on within my system. I am no wizz at how forums work, nor do I understand how to do repairs on my system. I know to run spybot every few day to be sure I am keeping my system clean and so it doen't slow down. after downloading the new version 1.6.0 and running a scan I ended up with no color and hiden icons. I don't know what to do to correct the problem. I was sent some instruction by Spybot Safer networking forum and I followed them completely but it made no change at all. Yahoo suggested that I uninstall spybot to see if it made a difference but it didn't. Funny thing is that spybot is still running somewhere in my system because while trying to get my toolbar back it flashed a message to me. I'm really confussed now. I am attaching a snapshot of what I see on my yahoo page. Can you help me?

drragostea
2008-10-14, 00:37
I'll assist you in the best of my ability/knowledge, but I don't have the foggiest idea of what's going on...

Did you uninstall Spybot-SD and see if that resolved the problem? How about a 'System Restore'?

What is your Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 2000)?

Can you post a screenshot?