PDA

View Full Version : Zblob.DNSChanger problems

Dragonpie
2008-10-24, 01:17
I have a relativly new computer not more than 3 months old. I have a couple of cusins that like to play games on here as do i, but i believe they may have picked up a virus while doing so. there are probably other issues as well i dont know, but i do know that Spybot seems to always find something called Zblob.DNSChanger. The first time i deleted this, everything went back to normal. i thought i had fixed it. B/c i play a game called Worold Of Warcraft. And i recently got a window saying i had an infection and that it would not be wise to login. after that it wouldnt let me login to the game. I ran spybot Search and Destroy, and it found the ZblobDNSChanger. I fixed the problem with spybot and then WoW worked again, so i thought i had solved the issue. This afternoon when i tried to login i had the same "Unable To Connect" issue. i ran Spybot again, and found the Zblob.DNSChanger again. i started my computer up in safe mode, and deleted it again, and when i started back up normally, it was back again. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank u in advance :) If there are any programs u would recomend, plz tell, im all ears... eyes. i have noticed you ask to get Hyjack this so i have installed it whenever you want me to post the loggs or w/e from it. thank u :)

tashi
2008-10-24, 07:22
Hello Dragonpie, :)

Please see "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Start a new topic providing the HJT log, I have closed this one as helpers look for threads without a response.

Cheers.