PDA

View Full Version : repositionning user32.dll windows problems

neokhan canada
2008-11-13, 17:35
Hey
Before sorry for my bad english
I'm looking for several weeks to resolve my problem
about a window which say that my user32.dll have change of place and need to be change of place
it's a Windows's window
I've read a lot of forum and try many solutions, like registrybooster or cccleaner registry...
I've used the Microsoft solutions but nothing
the problem is always here
now I don't know what to do
What can i do more ?
my system is Xp (familial)
who can help me?
please
Thanks for your answer
neokhan canada

pskelley
2008-11-16, 13:23
Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information.
"BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance) http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page.

Make sure you read and follow the directions, anything else will slow the process and waste both of our time. I suggest you keep this computer offline except when troubleshooting, the junk may download more. If you have any tool I use, delete it and download it new from the link I provide. Read and follow the directions carefully, the tools will not work unless you do.
The junk can be tough to remove, so do not expect fast or easy.

From the limited information you have provided, I have no idea if I can help or not. What is your language, perhaps we have a forum in that language I can refer you to? In order for me to look at this to see if I can help, you need to read and follow the directions which I posted above and are also pinned (sticky) to the top of this forum.

I've read a lot of forum and try many solutions, like registrybooster or cccleaner registry...
See this: Registry Cleaners, not recommended
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=30113
If you tried those solutions, let's hope you also made a backup of the registry before doing so, if a program damaged your registry, without a backup, you have little hope:sad:

Once you have done that, post the HijackThis log described in those directions.

Download Trend Micro Hijack This™ to your Desktop
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/hijackthis/HJTInstall.exe
Doubleclick the HJTInstall.exe to start it.
By default it will install HijackThis in the Program Files\Trendmicro folder and create a desktop shortcut.
HijackThis will open after install. Press the Scan button below.
This will start the scan and open a log.
Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next reply.

Thanks

pskelley
2008-11-22, 15:23
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

If it has been five days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than five days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or your helper a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.