PDA

View Full Version : 'Troj/Rustok-N'

Dragonpie
2008-11-19, 13:47
I have noticed of late that when i visit some of the websites i go to in order to watch Naruto Shippuden, i get a message that states the following: Your computer (IP: Removed) generates an attacking DOS requests at our servers caused by the spyware/virus named 'Troj/Rustok-N'.
Obviously this is not good lol. if there is anything you can do to help, it would be greatly appreciated. ohh, also something you might want to know. Whenever i run Spyware Doctor, it always finds 3 Trojan infections. i Delete them, and then they are back not long after they are "removed".

Thank you!!!:laugh:

Shaba
2008-11-22, 12:34
Hi Dragonpie

Click here (http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/threat_analytics/HJTInstall.exe) to download HJTInstall.exe
Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
Click on Install.
It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
DO NOT use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Shaba
2008-11-27, 11:20
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If it has been five days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than five days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.