PDA

View Full Version : Teatimer problem

madpete
2008-11-26, 18:00
Hello everyone,
May I first say a huge thankyou to everyone involved with the running of Spybot S&D. It is fantastic software that has helped me on a number of occasions to rid my computer of harmful threats. I apologize if my problem has been addressed before, but I could not locate it in any forums. Sometimes a box appears on my screen saying that Teatimer has caused a fault and will be closed down (sorry, I do not have the exact wording). The box only has a "close" button to remove it and then Teatimer stops running. Even more strange is that more often a similar box appears, but containing no dialogue. This also has only a "close" button, which when pressed causes Teatimer to stop running. This sometimes appears when I am on the internet using Firefox as my browser, but also happens when I am not online. I would be most grateful if anyone could offer any explanation or help in preventing a recurrence of this problem, especially as I have to continue without the protection of Teatimer if I do not restart my computer. Many thanks, Peter.

drragostea
2008-11-27, 00:00
That seems a bit odd for TeaTimer to be crashing even during the middle of a comp. session. It shouldn't even be crashing.

Hm. What version of TeaTimer are you running? You can right-click the TeaTimer icon in the taskbar and click "About".

madpete
2008-11-27, 18:43
Thanks for your reply. I am running Teatimer Version 1.6.0.30, System Settings Protector 1.6.3.25. If it helps my pc has Windows 98 se, 384mb ram. Peter.