PDA

View Full Version : Spyware

Zapperboy10864
2008-12-20, 03:48
Hey ive got a programme that i downloaded for a game i play(thats consequently illegal according to the games ToS) and im wondering if anyone know how i can get it's script cheecked for spyware keyloggers etc. because i dont want to upload it to my other computer for fear i may be giving out information. can someone help me with this?.....

P.S the file size is 232kb so if i need to upload it anyware i think it should be fine...... hopefully

drragostea
2008-12-20, 04:12
Are you saying you have a crack program that you wanted to apply???

tashi
2008-12-20, 04:13
Hello,

Hey ive got a programme that i downloaded for a game i play(thats consequently illegal according to the games ToS)

Please explain.

Zapperboy10864
2008-12-20, 04:43
its called a diamond city auto attacker. for my game outwar. basicaly it automaticaly attacks monster werever i tell it to, but because the programme is created by another user im afraid that it might have spyware etc even though most the game uses it. and im asking if anyone on the forums or from spybot can cheeck how its created and see if its spyware or a keylogger etc.

tashi
2008-12-20, 07:06
Hello,

This is the part I queried,
thats consequently illegal according to the games ToS ;)

honda12
2008-12-20, 15:48
Hi Zapperboy10864,

Well, anything going against the Terms of Service is bad in my book (unless it's really ridiculous) [Random Oreo :oreo:]

Often these 'cheats', 'scripts' ect come bundled with baddies. Besides...even if it does 'work', you could be banned from the game mentioned :fear:

Scenarios:

1. Script not infected + Script doesn't work = Nothing [BEST SCENARIO]

2. Script not infected + Script works = You get banned from game

3. Script infected + Script doesn't work = You get infected

4. Script infected + Script does work = You get infected and banned from the game

Obviously, the decision is up to you, but I know what I would do... :rolleyes:

Season's Greetings!

Zapperboy10864
2008-12-20, 22:05
So thats a no one know's how to get it checked? ; because its not only me who uses it. most of the game does....

drragostea
2008-12-20, 22:48
because its not only me who uses it. most of the game does....
Er, well we're not one of them.
And we don't help with cracks/warez and of those kind.

thats consequently illegal according to the games ToS

Tom.K
2008-12-21, 11:58
You must take a risk with cracks and warez files and programs. It's gambling risk. You can get something better or something worse, like honda12 said.

Maybe you should try to install Virtual Machine program like Sun xVM Virtualbox or Microsoft Virtual PC and test programs in virtual interface without losing any data from your PC.

You can try to upload a file for online scanning on

tashi
2008-12-21, 16:44
Note:
We do not support the use of illegal Pirated/Warez/Cracked software.

Helping a person who insists on using such software, could be construed in the eyes of the law to be aiding and abetting a crime.
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=25290&postcount=4