PDA

View Full Version : av2009 Infected (continued)

SanAntonioDan
2008-12-20, 16:52
Katana,

Sorry to have violated the guidance on the the four days for a reply. I got caught up with work, Christmas shopping and other things. I do appreciate your help and apologize for the delayed reply.

The "backup" folder that contains all the infected objects was created over year ago when I had someone work on my PC. I've kept it only becuase I have the space to do so. However, I don't believe that I've retrieved anything from that folder in the last few months. So, it's time to delete it. After I delete the "backp" folder, I'll create the .txt file and run CF per your insrtuctions.

Again, sorry for the delay and thanks for all the help.

SanAntonioDan

md usa spybot fan
2008-12-20, 19:58
SanAntonioDan:

From this thread:
av2009 Infected
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=41026

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than four days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.
Please do not continue to post here for malware removal assistance. Please have your original thread reopened and post there.

SanAntonioDan
2008-12-22, 23:12
Original thread (av2009 Infected) has been re-opened.
Posting new information there.
This thread should probably be closed.