PDA

View Full Version : Message "problems in the Include file c:

shah602tw
2008-12-24, 15:17
Running the Spybot 1.6 scan on our LT and half way thru the scan, a message pop up "There are problems in the Include file. C:\program files\Spybot n Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi See "Include error.log' for details". So when I click 'ok' it will continue with the scan

When I try to Trojans.sbi I could not find it & neither can I find the error.log
Any idea why is this message appears and how can I rectify it to make sure that Spybot is functioning properly? Thanks and Merry Christmas

Terminator
2008-12-24, 18:23
Are you sure your running the latest version (1.6.0.30/31 (Stable) or 1.6.1.41 (Beta)) as the error you've described is usually associated with using the Newer updates on pre-1.6 versions of Spybot?

shah602tw
2008-12-25, 00:59
You are right. I thought I have installed the spybot 1.6 in all our pc.Thanks and Merry Christmas

cheald
2009-10-19, 16:55
Running the Spybot 1.6 scan on our LT and half way thru the scan, a message pop up "There are problems in the Include file. C:\program files\Spybot n Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi See "Include error.log' for details". So when I click 'ok' it will continue with the scan

When I try to Trojans.sbi I could not find it & neither can I find the error.log
Any idea why is this message appears and how can I rectify it to make sure that Spybot is functioning properly? Thanks and Merry Christmas

How did you resolve this problem? I have 3 error messages each time I scan:
Malware.sbi
Trojans.sbi
TrojansC.sbi

spybotsandra
2009-10-19, 17:01
Hello,

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy including the latest updates.

To see which version number and/or updates of Spybot - Search & Destroy you are using please run Spybot-S&D and choose "Help" --> "About" in the menu bar.
There you can see which version you have and which updates are installed.
It should be version 1.6.2 and the updates from the 2009/10/14.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot