PDA

View Full Version : HELP slow and ugly

vwtech
2008-12-26, 01:08
hello I have a issue with my gateway with xp home service pack 2 I was updated with gate way EXE. after that computer is very slow if I try to open my media player the computer will freez up I have tryed to back up the computer to the date before the download but it will not work I have tryed to do this in safe mode also to no avail I have also tryed to restore in and out of safe mode and also to no avail funny thing I did have HJT on my desktop this along with malwarebytes icons are gone ? I have tryed everything I know to do now it's time to ask help from the computer god's as I have found this site do to my IT guy at work swears by yall, thanks for any help in advance. vwtech:banghead::

vwtech
2008-12-26, 01:33
hello I have a issue with my gateway with xp home service pack 2 I was updated with gate way EXE. after that computer is very slow if I try to open my media player the computer will freez up I have tryed to back up the computer to the date before the download but it will not work I have tryed to do this in safe mode also to no avail I have also tryed to restore in and out of safe mode and also to no avail funny thing I did have HJT on my desktop this along with malwarebytes icons are gone ? I have tryed everything I know to do now it's time to ask help from the computer god's as I have found this site do to my IT guy at work swears by yall, thanks for any help in advance. vwtech:banghead::
I should have added that I did notice a icon for (smithfraud)on my desk top and I did not put it there but it is gone now and I did not delete it ????
im so sorry im new to this