PDA

View Full Version : Do you download music in the internet?

music
2006-05-05, 01:55
sorry, if this is not interesting for you, but i want to discuss the problem of free music in the internet.

there are many sites where you can download music
You don't have to pay for it because you can find free music downloads.
there is a kind of war between singers that don't like free online music
and people that doesn't want to pay and looks for free mp3 music download

i think that music must be almost free because lot's of people just can't afford buing music and they try to dowload music for free.

may be not every music download must be free
i can't imagine one who looks for free piano music. if it is really qualitive it may cost money...

but if you download pop music you should not pay

so what is your opinion on this subject?
do you download online music

i used so many links just to check BB-code... actually i've neevr used it before...
there is nothing interesting there. don't click.

I removed the dead urls, if you wish to practice those please do so in the Test forum.
Thank you. - tashi

tashi
2006-05-05, 21:26
Most so called "free music" is downloaded via P2P, please see this topic:

File Sharing, otherwise known as Peer To Peer. (P2P) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=282) ;)

pfelelep
2006-05-06, 13:01
actually, I'm downloading Music from http://www.magnatune.com/ :)

Ya Disgruntled Neighbour
2006-05-07, 13:10
I use www.altavista.com music search to search through peoples websites that have uploaded their favourite songs.

moldybagel23
2006-05-10, 19:47
sorry, if this is not interesting for you, but i want to discuss the problem of free music in the internet.

there are many sites where you can download music
You don't have to pay for it because you can find free music downloads.
there is a kind of war between singers that don't like free online music
and people that doesn't want to pay and looks for free mp3 music download

i think that music must be almost free because lot's of people just can't afford buing music and they try to dowload music for free.

may be not every music download must be free
i can't imagine one who looks for free piano music. if it is really qualitive it may cost money...

but if you download pop music you should not pay

so what is your opinion on this subject?
do you download online music

i used so many links just to check BB-code... actually i've neevr used it before...
there is nothing interesting there. don't click.

I removed the dead urls, if you wish to practice those please do so in the Test forum.
Thank you. - tashi

If pop music was free, who the hell would make the music?? Why would someone make an album and give it away? They would be losing time and money by doing that. Makes no sense to me. If you can afford a computer and internet, i believe you can afford a $10 CD.

tashi
2006-05-10, 20:00
moldybagel23, check that member's profile and the edit in post. Banned. (spammer)

Members status changed after the discovery.

At this point I will close this topic. :)