moJo787
2009-01-12, 18:42
My computer has recently become infected with a number of viruses. After running a series of tests using Spybot S&D followed by my AVG virus scan, I was able to remove most of the infections.
When i run my AVG scan it says i have no threats, however if i run Spybot S&D it comes up with three TrojansC entries under the Virtumonde name. Here's what they show up as:
- (SBI $779C9C0D) Settings
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP
- (SBI $FD08B4B7) Configuration File
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDNVvyxx.ini2
- (SBI $2A2DCEAC) Configuration File
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDNVvyxx.ini
If i run Spybot, it detects these three infections. When complete it says they have been fixed, but if i run the test again they still come up.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I'm not sure how to post the logs that i see others posting, otherwise i would copy and paste it here too.
Chris
When i run my AVG scan it says i have no threats, however if i run Spybot S&D it comes up with three TrojansC entries under the Virtumonde name. Here's what they show up as:
- (SBI $779C9C0D) Settings
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP
- (SBI $FD08B4B7) Configuration File
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDNVvyxx.ini2
- (SBI $2A2DCEAC) Configuration File
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDNVvyxx.ini
If i run Spybot, it detects these three infections. When complete it says they have been fixed, but if i run the test again they still come up.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I'm not sure how to post the logs that i see others posting, otherwise i would copy and paste it here too.
Chris