PDA

View Full Version : Virus Question?

varian
2009-01-19, 00:53
Hi,
I have a laptop computer that got a virus. I figure out what kind it is. Maybe you can help me. It start Slow and runs Slow and sometimes Crashing while starting up. Sometime when I run a program it will freezes and I will have to restart it again. When I search for a site like best buy or spybot search and destroy it will take me to another site or take me to a google site and it say oop link is broken. It as a go. in of what site I goto like. go.www.yahoo.com or go.google.com . It also would like me download spybot search and destroy to get rid of it or anyother spywear. It says there is a Error while download spybot search and destroy or any other spywear. Now when I go to m.www.yahoo.com there is a m before it and the yahoo site is different and yahoo letter are purple.

Do you know what kind of virus I mite have? Also if there is any kind of spywear I could download that the virus does not know that would download all the way and get rid of the virus and make my computer fast again? Email me back.

Thanks,
Varian

Shaba
2009-01-19, 10:47
Hello varian

Please see this (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) next

Please follow the instructions in the above thread and then start a fresh topic with the logs required.

Regards.