PDA

View Full Version : Excellence in programming

royscott
2009-02-03, 09:44
I operate a private program testing laboratory. I use Spybot since during the course of such testing contamination by viruses, spyware, adware and general malware is not only possible, but very likely. In the course of this testing I use all Microsoft operating systems from DOS 6 to Windows 3.1 and up to the current version of Windows. Since I do not charge for these services, the Spybot method of distribution is very gratifying to me.

Spybot very seldom lets me down. It is easy and flawless to install and use, Does its job without fail and gives me the information I need to curtail the activities of those who wish my computer harm. One of the best things about it is that it works on all versions of Windows from 95 up. I am currently using version 1.6.2 with great success. Please tell me that the new version 2.0 will also support Windows 95 up.

If anyone knows of a program similar to Spybot that will work on the Windows 3 family of operating systems I would very much like to hear about it. I have searched the net for this but so far have been unable to find a usable program for these.

royscott
2009-02-04, 13:58
I am very sorry that no one has been able to provide me with the answer to two questions in the above post that are important to me. I will keep waiting in hopes that someone will read the post and provide some information on:

Will version 2.0 of Spybot be usable back to Windows 95?

Does anyone know of a currently usable (with updates) program similar to Spybot for the Windows 3 OS family?